Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Fire mage streaming 25M heroic progression

Hiya! I've recently started streaming, and I thought some of you might be interested in watching. My name is Gizzlyy, I'm in a 25M guild called Pwnanza.
    Here's a link to my stream: http://www.twitch.tv/gizzly

And here's our raiding times during progression:
    20h - 00h - Monday
    20h - 00h - Tuesday
    20h - 00h - Wednesday
    20h - 00h - Thursday
    20h - 1h - Friday
    17h - 00h - Sunday

Hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this here, if I am please let me know and I'll remove it straight away. If not, hope you'll enjoy!
    Code:
    while (flamingPeople)
    {
         ePenis++;
    }

I will check it out next time you are live.

Why did you choose Incanter's Ward over Invocation? Seems pretty out of the ordinary.
    Last edited by Studienb; 2013-03-15 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Studienb View Post
    Why did you choose Incanter's Ward over Invocation? Seems pretty out of the ordinary.
    In the past I've been using Invocation whilst playing fire. But I recently read zomgDPS's post on Incanter's Ward being viable, and I thought Horridon would be a prime fight to use it.
    The Dire Calls are very predictable, and every single one procs a full 30% buff. So far I have no been disappointed, and I'm thinking I'll use IW every fight that has this kind of predictable damage.

P.S.: Stream coming up, progress in 15!
    Code:
    while (flamingPeople)
    {
         ePenis++;
    }

I have found that incanter's ward > all for ToT. Every fight has an easy way to keep the buff up.

good stream, watching it right now (is probably gmt+1)

Well tonights stream was a fiasco, randomly wiping on Horridon to stupid shit all night. But people seemed to enjoy it! Thanks for tuning in guys.
    As for the time zone, Raqi is correct. It is GMT+1

Tomorrow(Saturday) I will be streaming a MSV->HoF->ToeS heroic sellrun at 19:00, and we resume Horridon progress on Sunday.
    Code:
    while (flamingPeople)
    {
         ePenis++;
    }

Deleted
    Hey there Gizzly.
    Saw a bit of your MV HC stream last night. Nice to see a good mage PoV

I just have a quick question. I tried installing your UI because I'm a bit of a duffer at making my own and I am struggling a little with a couple of the bits, and can't work out how to move stuff
    [URL="http://Here's[/URL] a link to the UI at the moment as it is. What addons do I need to edit to move that big ignite tracker/bag, mail, fps and all that stuff out of the way?

Any help would be great.
    Cheers.
    Last edited by mmoc40f63824e8; 2013-03-17 at 11:28 PM.

Hey Ixidron, glad to hear you liked the stream!
    That Ignite tracker is Ignition, I'd disable it since I don't personally use it. Now that I think about it, I should have deleted addons I've stopped using from the pack. My apologies for that!
    And the command for getting the datatext profiles is /sldt global

Ah yes, and a reminder if people feel like watching the Horridon/Council progress. The stream is starting early today, progress starts at 17:00 GMT+1!
    Last edited by Gizzly; 2013-03-17 at 03:12 PM.
    Code:
    while (flamingPeople)
    {
         ePenis++;
    }

Hiya Grizzlyy! I've fallen in love with the UI you're using, been watching ur stream for some time now.
    But i'm having trouble getting the UI to work, not sure what I'm doing wrong, i can't seem to get the right profile up for the addons (Grizzlyy-Kazzak) on Bartender etc
    Got any tips?

Thx in advance ~ Ayoade

Hmm, not quite sure what could be wrong. If you see the 'Gizzlyy - Kazzak' profile but it doesn't work. I'm assuming you did something wrong in the previous steps, when you were renaming the files in the WTF folder. Make sure your account name folder is in full caps, and the character & server folders are in proper capitals(Gizzlyy, not gizzlyy/GIZZLYY)
    Code:
    while (flamingPeople)
    {
         ePenis++;
    }

Cheers mate, i've fixed it now, it was the name on the folders step that i did wrong, all good now thx !

Quote Originally Posted by Mjeh View Post
    Cheers mate, i've fixed it now, it was the name on the folders step that i did wrong, all good now thx !
    Awesome, glad to hear it worked! Hope you enjoy the UI! And a heads up, I will be setting up a proper wowinterface page soon. ^^
    Code:
    while (flamingPeople)
    {
         ePenis++;
    }

Nice stream!
    Also, daym, that zenevieva guy is a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    Nice stream!
    Also, daym, that zenevieva guy is a beast.
    Yeah he really is. Not many mages in the world at the moment that can compete!
    Code:
    while (flamingPeople)
    {
         ePenis++;
    }

so u love penis, but do u really have to state that in your sig?

Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    so u love penis, but do u really have to state that in your sig?
    I'm guessing you don't know the basics of coding.
    Code:
    while (flamingPeople)
    {
         ePenis++;
    }

Quote Originally Posted by Gizzly View Post
    I'm guessing you don't know the basics of coding.
    That or your signature passively troll'd him
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

He made me smile :-)
    Sha of *Gay* Pride!