15+ Year Old Account
    Really loving Steins;Gate, but it gets pretty confusing the more it goes on. (Sorta spoilers) Trying to keep track of what events happened in the current world line is pretty much impossible...

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Ep 1 - I can already tell I'm going to love this show. Just something about it. I'm sure we've all had that feeling where we just immediately know it's going to be something good. I get the feeling Kirie can see Yuuko and she's just not letting on to it. There were scenes where she's reacted to Yuuko's actions, for example calling Niya a pervert after he and Yuuko were in that elevator thing. She also reacted when Yuuko said she would haunt Oknogi. I wonder why Niya and possibly Kirie can see her, whereas Oknogi can't. A great first episode. I don't know if I'm going to be able to keep up this 1 episode a day pace lol. I may end up marathoning through it lol. Another thing about this show I love is the art. This show looks amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm about to marathon it, need more!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I don't know if I'm going to be able to keep up this 1 episode a day pace lol. I may end up marathoning through it lol.
    Great shows do that to people, and Tasogare is one of those. :3

15+ Year Old Account
    Decided I'd participate. Tasogare Otome x Amnesia seems like it will be a good series. Loved the first episode.

Only question: where are you guys watching it? It's not on Crunchyroll, and seeing as I'm fairly new to anime, I know no other place that streams anime.

Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    Decided I'd participate. Tasogare Otome x Amnesia seems like it will be a good series. Loved the first episode.

Only question: where are you guys watching it? It's not on Crunchyroll, and seeing as I'm fairly new to anime, I know no other place that streams anime.
    I download all of my anime. If you want a link to the show I can send you one. I'd definitely recommend downloading this show over streaming (Though I always recommend downloading over streaming, I'd say it's especially worth it for this show). The visuals are beautiful.

15+ Year Old Account
    I download all of my anime. If you want a link to the show I can send you one. I'd definitely recommend downloading this show over streaming (Though I always recommend downloading over streaming, I'd say it's especially worth it for this show). The visuals are beautiful.
    Yeah... the place I watched it was horrible quality. Send me a link if you can, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    Yeah... the place I watched it was horrible quality. Send me a link if you can, thanks.
    Sent 10char

15+ Year Old Account
    Jesus... Steins;Gate is fucking amazing. I haven't liked a series this much since Clannad (which wasn't too long ago, since I've only been watching anime for 3 months...), but Steins;Gate is probably my 3rd favourite series of all time. Hell, I think it probably deserves higher. The plot is really good, and I have to say, Okabe's character development is probably some of the best I have ever seen. (Spoilers) The shit that guy goes through. On top of that, the relationship between Okabe and Kurisu is probably one of my favourite relationships in an anime, ever. The ending was fucking perfect.

God damn, probably shouldn't have stayed up to finish it, as I have a Calculus test tomorrow... but whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    dont forget to watch the ova, set 2 months later in the steins;gate world line
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    What style is Steins;Gate VN storyline? Several parallel stories, differing a lot depending on your choices like in Type-Moon's Tsukihime or Fate/Stay Night, or more like Muv-Luv Extra, Unlimited and Alternative where the parallel stories have very little variety, just leading towards the same conclusion via slightly altered route? And if it's the first option, how does anime work around that? Picks one of routes or somehow mashes them together?

10+ Year Old Account
    going to put it in spoilers, but its not VN spoilers itself, more anime if anything. remember how okabe is always hesitant of undoing d-mails? those are route turning points. so you end up with endings (in order): suzuha, feyris, rukako, (forget if theres a moeka end, dont believe so), mayuri, kurisu. true route is seperate from all these though.
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    going to put it in spoilers, but its not VN spoilers itself, more anime if anything. remember how okabe is always hesitant of undoing d-mails? those are route turning points. so you end up with endings (in order): suzuha, feyris, rukako, (forget if theres a moeka end, dont believe so), mayuri, kurisu. true route is seperate from all these though.
    If this is an answer to my question I am not going to read it as it warranted spoiler tags - I asked because I can't decide whether to watch the anime or read the VN. ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    personally I'd say both are good. I've rewatched steins;gate twice and read the VN once
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Will finish Tasogare Otome x Amnesia today, surprised I didn't find it during my trawls through the anime database.

10+ Year Old Account
    well thats nice. I haven't been in the mood to read the LN at all to continue on lol
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Watched the Eve no Jikan last night. Started off as a few OVAs but then they compiled it into one feature with some extra scenes. It's really nice! Great visuals and I just love fiction that explores a future with AIs, especially when they explore the 'Three Laws of Robotics'. I think these are philisophical dilemmas that we are likely going to have to face in the future, in some capacity. So, I enjoy sci-fi that opens up discourse earlier than most.

It's being hosted on YouTube, under the label of "Official", so I'm guessing it's okay to link it here. It's in 720p too! \o/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7wJsAoqc3Y

Also, since those of you who were going to watch x Amnesia have likely gotten past the first episode by now, I'm guessing I'm safe to post this:

Yuuko's so wuvabble!

10+ Year Old Account
    just finished 2nd episode of seto no hanayome. I only have two words: SHOUNEN GOROSHI
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    So apparently Infinite Stratos is getting a second season. Yay!. Loved that show lol.
    Omg source?