Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    So guys would you say that speccing, gemming and reforging like HE does would be the way to go for most fights in Throne of Thunder heroic?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Nafiy/simple
    His gemming and reforging is 110% reflective of what is in the first post. Just because he is in Blood Legion does not mean that you should follow their every move and copy it. If you look at the first post for reforging about GoSac his gems and reforges directly show that it's the same information.

Am I doing something wrong or I cannot get havoc shadowburns on lei shen with the lighting balls ? I throw a few shadwburn but no damage on shen.
    5.1 16/16 HC 5.2 12/12

Quote Originally Posted by rezoacken View Post
    Am I doing something wrong or I cannot get havoc shadowburns on lei shen with the lighting balls ? I throw a few shadwburn but no damage on shen.
    Was working for me last night. /shrug

So I just got Wushoolay's trinket tonight, and am wondering of the four trinkets which I should use? I have 2/2 Relic, 2/2 LotC Heroic, Wushoolay's Normal and Breath of the Hydra Normal(None thunderforged). Leaning towards Wushoolay's and Hydra but can't be 100% sure because the proc rates are really annoying on the new PPM trinkets(especially when they don't proc at the start of a fight). Thanks for any advice!

Just Sim'd my current gear and reforge with 520-3 and I got the following Int>Haste>Crit>Mastery. I was wondering if there was a certain number I should try to hit with haste, I can get around 8100 if needed. Armory is Kamikaeo on Sargeras if you are interested in see what I have.
    Last edited by kamikaeo; 2013-03-20 at 07:48 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaeo View Post
    Just Sim'd my current gear and reforge with 520-3 and I got the following Int>Haste>Crit>Mastery. I was wondering if there was a certain number I should try to hit with haste, I can get around 8100 if needed. Armory is Kamikaeo on Sargeras if you are interested in see what I have.
    I suggest you use reforge plots for haste and mastery in simcraft to see if going fullout with one stat is as beneficial as it sounds.

Deleted

Kind of new to destruction

Hi guys

I've a few questions for you.

1. I'm currently using fel imp as pet for fights where I've to switch target a lot (like Magarra), is it worth it? Or should I just stick to observer?

2. Is it worth it to try to line up dark soul with the shadowburn phase or is it better to use during the chaos bolt phase?

Regards

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordahl View Post
    Hi guys

I've a few questions for you.

1. I'm currently using fel imp as pet for fights where I've to switch target a lot (like Magarra), is it worth it? Or should I just stick to observer?

2. Is it worth it to try to line up dark soul with the shadowburn phase or is it better to use during the chaos bolt phase?

Regards
    I suggest you read the sticky, it's there for a reason (besides ninja xskarma is gonna move it there in no time for sure) -> 5.2 Destruction Guide.

You should find everything you need there. Welcome to destruction

So I'm just curious but I read somewhere that Soulblade of the Breaking Storm ilvl522 (non-heroic) is the BIS item for destro locks? It has spirit on it which I thought was useless to us? Just wanted to know if it really was BIS or if it was some kind of mistake and if it is what is a better weapon? (please try to keep your responses to non-heroic weapons guild can't do heroics)

Stats:
    Soulblade of the Breaking Storm
    Item Level 522
    Upgrade Level: 0/2
    Binds when picked up
    One Hand
    Sword
    3,251 - 6,038 Damage
    Speed 2.20
    (2,111.1 damage per second)
    +588 Intellect
    +361 Spirit
    +1,002 Stamina
    +431 Critical Strike (0.72% at L90)
    +8,926 Spell Power
    Blue Socket
    Socket Bonus: +60 Intellect
    Durability: 110 / 110
    Requires Level 90
    Sell Price: 49 44 95
    Dropped by Jin'rokh the Breaker - Throne of Thunder

Deleted
    A crit/haste wand drops from horridon. It has a socket as well. U can just skip that sword and leave it for monks/pallas.

That wand.

U might even get lucky and get thunderforged version of it.
    Last edited by mmocab4042b3e7; 2013-03-20 at 01:35 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guineverie View Post
    So I'm just curious but I read somewhere that Soulblade of the Breaking Storm ilvl522 (non-heroic) is the BIS item for destro locks? It has spirit on it which I thought was useless to us? Just wanted to know if it really was BIS or if it was some kind of mistake and if it is what is a better weapon? (please try to keep your responses to non-heroic weapons guild can't do heroics)

Stats:
    Soulblade of the Breaking Storm
    Item Level 522
    Upgrade Level: 0/2
    Binds when picked up
    One Hand
    Sword
    3,251 - 6,038 Damage
    Speed 2.20
    (2,111.1 damage per second)
    +588 Intellect
    +361 Spirit
    +1,002 Stamina
    +431 Critical Strike (0.72% at L90)
    +8,926 Spell Power
    Blue Socket
    Socket Bonus: +60 Intellect
    Durability: 110 / 110
    Requires Level 90
    Sell Price: 49 44 95
    Dropped by Jin'rokh the Breaker - Throne of Thunder
    I'd say that Venomlord's Totemic Wand is a lot better :3

a couple of questions. for destro is the valor trinket better than reg light of the cosmos or the darkmoon trinket. how much of a dps difference is there for go sac/go sup. last one im not sure if i should be asking it here. but it is possible to pull off raiding both as aff/destro? if it is what should i be aiming for.

Oh ok, I'll go with the wand you both linked then, thank you!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guineverie View Post
    Oh ok, I'll go with the wand you both linked then, thank you!
    Happy to help! :3

Deleted
    The healer sword from Jin'rokh is BIS for human casters since the racial gives you 1% expertise.
    If you reforge the spirit to a useful stat it is slightly better than a regular caster weapon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yalin View Post
    A crit/haste wand drops from horridon. It has a socket as well. U can just skip that sword and leave it for monks/pallas.

That wand.

U might even get lucky and get thunderforged version of it.
    this is BiS? great I got it thunderforged from a coin last night

Deleted
    Forgot about that. Human racial is worth 340 hit/exp rating. Plus you get 0,4 * of that spirit as sth useful.

For nonhumans wand is better and orcs even get 1% hit by using it.

Quote Originally Posted by yalin View Post
    No, that was a bug which has been fixed.
    http://wowupgrade.com/ - instant gear comparison for all classes / specs

Deleted
    Nope, this has been fixed in 5.1.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jupiteran View Post
    for destro is the valor trinket better than reg light of the cosmos or the darkmoon trinket.
    For me it simmed out better to use valor trinket + RoY, replacing my 2/2 LotC normal. Difference was only a couple hundred, but I'll take what I can get.