Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Oh my god... can't stop laughing.

Shepard and Garrus talking about when they're gonna "get intimate"

S: So when should I book the room?

G: I'd wait, if you're okay with it; disrupt the crew as little as possible, and take that last chance to find some calm just before the storm. You know me: I always like to savor the last shot before popping the heat sink. *long pause, Shepard grins* ....Wait. That metaphor just went somewhere horrible.
    XD thats so cheesey.

Deleted

This is a proper femshep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    [IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljnwvaEr7t1qj45lko1_500.jpg[IMG]
    I didn't know Joan Rivers was in this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post

Why? DEAR GOD WHY?

Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    I've been after the spitfire since it was released and not a single inkling of it as yet, lots of unlocks for the base human classes though, so much camo that i'll never ever use.

Started a new playthrough of ME2 with my regular broshep this morning (Always broshep, always) and I honestly forgot how much fun the game was. I'm still only trekking around on Omega, going for Mordin currently, but it's really fun even so. I even look forward to the mining of a million and one planets.

And I can't look at that femshep without a feeling of disgust and amusement, I don't even know what I should think about it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alberichs View Post
    I even look forward to the mining of a million and one planets.
    How is that possible!?
    Statix will suffice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    How is that possible!?
    Oh just for the joy of hearing EDI say "probe launched."

Oh . . . and go mine Uranus. EDI has a comment about that too.
    Putin khuliyo

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Oh just for the joy of hearing EDI say "probe launched."

Oh . . . and go mine Uranus. EDI has a comment about that too.
    "Probing <planet name>"
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    "...really, Commander?"

the mining got so boring after a while it ALMOST make me want the Mako.

Deleted
    You guys have no idea how ugly some Shepards really are

and by far the ugliest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    burn em all
    That last Shepard looks like some cross-species breeding with a horse went on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    That last Shepard looks like some cross-species breeding with a horse went on.
    That´s the ApeShep

also this one ... WTF

Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2013-03-20 at 02:21 PM.

I can't get enough of the Ugly sheps. No idea but they make me laugh so bad. You can't take them seriously.

Deleted
    Seriously I have no idea how those super ugly Shepard´s have a chance at getting into someones pants at all (LI). How would Ashley, Miranda and the other girls have sex with someone that ugly?

---------- Post added 2013-03-20 at 03:43 PM ----------

WTF I can´t breathe anymore ... LOL look at what I´ve found

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not going to sleep for days.

---------- Post added 2013-03-20 at 10:55 AM ----------

Great, you guys just got me dicking around with the character editor just to see what I can do.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I'm not going to sleep for days.

Stop posting images like that! I don't like the faces of all my colleagues staring at me!

--Bursted out in laughter once more.
    Statix will suffice.

Deleted
    Was checking out this website that allows you to create builds etc for all kits. So I decided to check what would be the max damage per second you could achieve with Flamer.
    Power mods on weapons are only active for the weapon you have out ingame (so 30%, not 60%)
    If you want a laugh, see how much you can get with Trip Mines (this is with 1 radius... because I like it :\)

You can manually detonate them by spamming constantly, once you go past 3 they trigger automatically, can kill anything with 1 volley.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    Power mods on weapons are only active for the weapon you have out ingame (so 30%, not 60%)
    If you want a laugh, see how much you can get with Trip Mines (this is with 1 radius... because I like it :\)

You can manually detonate them by spamming constantly, once you go past 3 they trigger automatically, can kill anything with 1 volley.
    Aw, I feared it was like that, with only getting the benefit from the mod if you have the weapon out.

You can even add another 12% to that with Omni-Capacitors V gear. That's pretty insane. I often see someone spam the log with Cain Trip Mine. Three Phantoms, no problem. Poof, dead. But yea, I don't like the Talon Mercenary that much. The whole 'Arrows' thingy, not my kinda deal. And the mines count as grenades. Don't like grenades on Gold.

You can also make Siege Pulse of the Geth Juggernaut Soldier pretty powerful (http://narida.pytalhost.com/me3/clas...niCapacitors5/). 3265.92 damage per shot for a total of 9797,76 damage is not bad. And that is with the -15% power damage from Rank 6 Power Transfer in Hardened Platform.

Regardless, I will be testing the Talon Mercenary again and just equip an awesome weapon, only spam mines and forget about the arrows.
    Statix will suffice.

Deleted
    Aw, I feared it was like that, with only getting the benefit from the mod if you have the weapon out.

You can even add another 12% to that with Omni-Capacitors V gear. That's pretty insane. I often see someone spam the log with Cain Trip Mine. Three Phantoms, no problem. Poof, dead. But yea, I don't like the Talon Mercenary that much. The whole 'Arrows' thingy, not my kinda deal. And the mines count as grenades. Don't like grenades on Gold.

You can also make Siege Pulse of the Geth Juggernaut Soldier pretty powerful (http://narida.pytalhost.com/me3/clas...niCapacitors5/). 3265.92 damage per shot for a total of 9797,76 damage is not bad. And that is with the -15% power damage from Rank 6 Power Transfer in Hardened Platform.

Regardless, I will be testing the Talon Mercenary again and just equip an awesome weapon, only spam mines and forget about the arrows.
    Use the Acolyte or something light to keep cooldown low so you get 1 mine every 15 seconds, doesn't sound like much but if you use them reasonably it's alright to keep them up on plat on low grenade maps (don't spec armour piercing arrows for bonus grenades, go concussion, if you do armour piercing you can lose the ammo consumables lol)