2200+ Elite gear

Ok just curious once you are above 2200 in arena or RBGS are you able to trade in your current Tyrannical gear for the cosmetic 2200 gear or do you still need to wait for 27000 conquest?

I was told you had to wait but I saw a warlock with the same helm as mine but the elite version so just figured id ask.

Deleted
    The elite Tyrannical gear is no longer just cosmetic, and has a higher ilvl attached to it. Not sure about the warlock though.

There has been some elite gear posted on the BMAH, he probably got it from there. You can't get elite gear until you earn 25k season total conquest.

He got it from BMAH.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AcrobaticMegalodon View Post
    The elite Tyrannical gear is no longer just cosmetic, and has a higher ilvl attached to it. Not sure about the warlock though.
    i'm not sure i agree with your statement there, i don't remember any blues saying higher stats with the 2200 rating gear because it causes disparity for arenas/rbgs and they just made it cosmetically, a source would be appreciated, otherwise i believe that statement is false.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrulerxxx View Post
    i'm not sure i agree with your statement there, i don't remember any blues saying higher stats with the 2200 rating gear because it causes disparity for arenas/rbgs and they just made it cosmetically, a source would be appreciated, otherwise i believe that statement is false.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/839...yond-1_17_2013

I dont know if it says anything about it there, but the Elite gear is ilvl 515.

Not sure I understand, but the post was correct.

2200 used to award Elite gear, which was just a cosmetic upgrade (apart from weapon). Now Elite gear is an Ilevel upgrade you can buy once you've earnt 25k season total.

It's not 2200 rating gear anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggli View Post
    Not sure I understand, but the post was correct.

2200 used to award Elite gear, which was just a cosmetic upgrade (apart from weapon). Now Elite gear is an Ilevel upgrade you can buy once you've earnt 25k season total.
    yes i remember now! thanks!

BMAH /10char
    Sylvanas Windrunner is not hot... Change my mind.