LF a Video Card that can play WoW.

So I am looking to buy a new Video Card by next week. I am looking for one that can play WoW on "Good" Settings without too much of a drop in framerate.

I would be happy with a 40-50+ framerate. I ain't looking to spend much as well. Probably within $100-$150. This is merely a temporary solution till I invest in a better computer.

Would someone recommend a few good ones? I am trying to stick with NVIDIA. I was actually considering the NVIDIA 550 Ti.

I was wondering what is the difference between a 650 and a 650 Ti as well?
    Last edited by Ebonheart; 2013-03-20 at 07:36 PM.

Deleted
    Eh...GTX 460? I think that should do the trick.

But I am sure other people can come with better suggestions.

Deleted
    judging by the Inspiron 530 you mentioned in the other thread you are stuck with a 250W PSU,
    best gpu to get without upgrading the PSU would be a 7770 from AMD.
    a 650 would require a 6pin for power which i highly doubt is present on a 250W unit.
    a 630 on the other hand isn't worth even half the price they ask for it. (and it's performance is horrendeus)

Quote Originally Posted by shroudster View Post
    judging by the Inspiron 530 you mentioned in the other thread you are stuck with a 250W PSU,
    best gpu to get without upgrading the PSU would be a 7770 from AMD.
    a 650 would require a 6pin for power which i highly doubt is present on a 250W unit.
    a 630 on the other hand isn't worth even half the price they ask for it. (and it's performance is horrendeus)
    I actually went ahead and replied to your questions on the other thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebonheart View Post
    I actually went ahead and replied to your questions on the other thread.
    im everywhere anyway
    perhaps PM a mod if he could merge the threads else?

Quote Originally Posted by shroudster View Post
    im everywhere anyway
    perhaps PM a mod if he could merge the threads else?
    Actually this thread doesn't really help considering the other one is more active and I've posted all my information on there. Sorry about the confusion.