Holy Pally Weak Auras

Hey guys,

I'm alt raiding with a Holy Paladin and I want to ask for your help I've never seriously healed before and I was wondering if you guys have weak auras for holy paladins you can share to make my transition easier. THank you so much!
    Last edited by JKim; 2013-03-20 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JKim View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm rerolling to a Holy Paladin and I want to ask for your help I've never seriously healed before and I was wondering if you guys have weak auras for holy paladins you can share to make my transition easier. THank you so much!
    I'd recommend at least using a Shock CD, Level 90 row CD, and Bubble/raid CD/Divine Plea auras. Throughput CD's are also handy to track.

You can't go wrong with Affiniti's pack for any healer, but you can also make your own.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only weak aura I use as holy is Holy Prism coming off CD. That's not too much compared to the number of auras I use for other classes
    Edit: oh yes, and if you use Sacred shield, you should have one as well.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Here is the import code - http://pastebin.com/ZqU3HMpt

I am using the lasted update released through Curse.

I use these auras to track my cooldowns, the stacks/timer of GoaK, trinket internal CDs, and to tell me when I am missing a seal or flask. The auras will update depending on what talents you choose.

I make most of my action bars invisible and use Weak auras to track the important stuff so I can have a cleaner ui.
    Last edited by Khragar; 2013-03-20 at 09:15 PM.

Yeah but Affinity doesn't have Paladin weak auras unfortunately :/

I could have sworn he did, but even if he didn't it wouldn't be hard to take his monk bars and mod them. I really should get around to doing that myself. That said, the big thing I have against others using his auras is whether they truly utilize the auras to their full power (so to speak) or whether they just copy-paste his setup but really have no clue how to use their abilities. After all, what works for him, might not be what works for everyone.

Seeing your raid experience, though, I'd imagine this isn't a problem for you.

Personally I use what I mentioned above - a shock CD, level 90 CD, cleanse CD, divine plea, immunity/forbearance, mana cooldown (hymn), and raid cooldown bars. That and encounter-specific auras of course, but those are for everyone.

[edit] http://pastebin.com/aWCPFXYj
    Last edited by nightfalls; 2013-03-20 at 10:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use the Weak Auras from Affiniti's UI. He has a pastebin of them for holy pally and they have all the relevant healing spells as well as a holy power tracker! just google it cuz i cant post links yet on forums sorry! Hope this helps, GL!

---------- Post added 2013-03-22 at 05:20 PM ----------

Yes he does! Just google his UI and he has weak auras for every healing class including some extras for each class like resource watch(Holy power, chi bar, etc) and he also has weak auras for WW monk as well!

15+ Year Old Account
    I use them to track my Holy Power and Shock. I have a sound byte for the 3rd charge of HP and one for when my shock is off cd. I use to have one for a scaling countdown bar for Daybreak, but no longer need it.

This is my UI on how they look
    http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/c...ps9364aa6f.jpg

Here are the codes in Pastebin

http://pastebin.com/YBmB4MHr

Deleted
    Hey guys!

I just started playing my holy pala and I will be making some "clampy" style auras. Some of you may have seen my warrior one, but if you haven't, you can see it here

Ill post it soon!.....ish