Kiljaeden's Cunning and burning rush.

So if ive got both these talents and am casting while moving so that i have the 6 second debuff, then pop burning rush, will burning rush eliminate the movement speed reduction currently on me? does it wipe the debuff, but any further casts are taking 30% movement from my burning rush max speed and applying that to normal movement when i turn off burning rush?

I'm not sure if they are reacting well together....The first boss of the new instance puts out lightning balls that home in on a target, and when i get them i usually burning rush to a corner but sometimes i feel like ive been slowed even with burning rush going because im definately not moving at full burning rush speed (I feel like im actually slower then normal run speed), but i know that im also probably continuing to cast while im moving, it just feels like more of a hit then it should ....

maybe need to do some tests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burning Rush isn't a freedom, it just makes it so you can't move under 100%.

With 2 stacks of KjC + Burning rush + Boots you will be running at 105%, without KjC + Burning rush you run at 108%.

Deleted
    I find this combo counterintuitive.

KJC reduces movement speed. BR says you can't be reduced below 100%.
    Thus when having 2 stacks of KJC, and poping BR, i think you should be at 100%...

Well, that's imho.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zinnin View Post
    Burning Rush isn't a freedom, it just makes it so you can't move under 100%.

With 2 stacks of KjC + Burning rush + Boots you will be running at 105%, without KjC + Burning rush you run at 108%.
    It may be worth noting that, because of the way the game calculates your speed, the 8% speed boot enchant does nothing when you use Burning Rush. Your running speed caps at 150% whether or not you have the speed enchant, and the 15/30% KjC debuff only applies after that. So with BR+2 stacks of KjC you'll be at 105% and not 113% (so it's not 108%*150%*70%, just 150%*70%).

Burning Rush is priceless on Ji-Kun and Durumu.