Deleted
    Just imagine if it was arnold instead of Mark Meer voicing Shepard.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Just imagine if it was arnold instead of Mark Meer voicing Shepard.
    And now imagine him voicing FemShep
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    He is...

HE was back in Expendables 2, did the last stand movie a little while ago and has several others EVEN conan.... fuck yeh. We just need to get the TIM to get his scientists to work on arnold and make him like he was 30/40 years ago. My god!
    Yes my scientists are already working hard to make both Arnold and Chuck Norris younger. They think that it can help us win the war against the Reapers with 3 young badasses (Chuck, Shepard and Arnold Schwarzenegger).

No worries they will do it.
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2013-03-21 at 03:56 PM. Reason: c

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    And now imagine him voicing FemShep
    I definatly see some potential here.
    Get some scenes from mass effect, play up some arnold lines where they fit in, unleash the beast.

Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    Yes my scientists are already working hard to make both Arnold and Chuck Norris younger. They think that it can help us win the war against the Reapers with 3 young badasses (Chuck, Shepard and Arnold Schwarzenegger).

No worries they will do it.
    Chuck is overrated.
    Im confident that JCVD would be a better asset.
    Or work your spacemagic and bring back Bruce Lee.
    Or Ip Man.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-03-21 at 03:59 PM.

I definatly see some potential here.
    Get some scenes from mass effect, play up some arnold lines where they fit in, unleash the beast.

Chuck is overrated.
    Im confident that JCVD would be a better asset.
    Or work your spacemagic and bring back Bruce Lee.
    Or Ip Man.
    JCVD never had a professional fighting record, Chuck did and it is VERY impressive.

Still I would have had Patrick Stewart narrating the entire game as you played it, Arnold as shepards voice (both male and female) no one would care about the ending as they would be too taken in by the awesomeness of this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha, I could've even accepted the Star brat if it was voiced by Sir Patrick Stewart
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Ha, I could've even accepted the Star brat if it was voiced by Sir Patrick Stewart
    Or Samuel L. Jackson.

But we would have lost the war indoctrinated by the VERY man him self!

Instead we should have had.

*star child* bla bla bla im a stupid fucking thing that ruins the ending hahahaha blue red or green fuck face?
    *Patrick stewart narrates* Shepard displeased with the turn of the events ponders for a moment before ending the war on his terms and saving the galaxy and returning to his flat on the citadel.
    *Shepard aka arnold* BULLSHIT *throws steam pipe impaling starchild ending the war* Let off some steam......

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    But we would have lost the war indoctrinated by the VERY man him self!
    And that would've been AWESOME! Indoctrinate away, Sir!

what about morgan freeman?
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    what about morgan freeman?
    He can voice over harbinger

And that would've been AWESOME! Indoctrinate away, Sir!
    You wouldn't even realize it, such is his vast and unimaginable power.

---------- Post added 2013-03-21 at 04:25 PM ----------

Now you have said this you cannot hear Harbingers voice in _ANYTHING_ other than his voice, infact this right now this very text you are reading out in your head in Morgan Freemans voice....

what about morgan freeman singin my song?
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    what about morgan freeman singin my song?
    Even he would've gotten it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Harbinger would have won.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Or Samuel L. Jackson.
    Choices MOTHER F***ER, I gave you 3 of them!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    Choices MOTHER F***ER, I gave you 3 of them!
    He'd make a better Shepard:

I am sick and tired of ALL THESE MOTHERF**KING SPACE SQUIDS ON MY MOTHERF**KING PLANET
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    He'd make a better Shepard:

I am sick and tired of ALL THESE MOTHERF**KING SPACE SQUIDS ON MY MOTHERF**KING PLANET

10+ Year Old Account
    i just went through grissom academy again tho this time with a save that had done the overlord DLC, but the weird thing was.. david unlocked a room with the gun u alrdy found earlier in grissom? whats the point with he even unlocking that room then O_O?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    i just went through grissom academy again tho this time with a save that had done the overlord DLC, but the weird thing was.. david unlocked a room with the gun u alrdy found earlier in grissom? whats the point with he even unlocking that room then O_O?
    Free upgrade, I guess it introduces you to being able to upgrade weapons. The first time I played through, when I got the Mattock II, I was quite surprised.

Edit: Although one of my favourite guns to use in SP is the Vindicator. I've always had a soft spot for burst weapons.