Quick Issue with warrlock!

I am wondering, to pull the most DPS during single target fights, What reforges should i go for? Should i stack 1 stat? Haste? or Crit? OR should i balance them. i need to know the number one rule for reforging as a Destro Warrlock to pull most dps in a raid! i have been re-reforging several times this week trying to find out what reforges put out the max dps for my destro warrlock

Here is a link directly to my profile page

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iviinee/simple

Any help on reforging and possibly gemming would be much appreciated!

i did check the destro guide here on the forum but it says its "depending on gear" so i want to know if anyone can take the time to look at my profile and tell me what gems/reforges would be best for my character for max dps on single target fights!

thanks alot!

Well if you re-read Brusalks guide it says somewhere in there that if you are gosup spec'd haste will be your number one stat closely followed by crit because you need to shift dmg into your ember generating spells aka Incinerate/Conflag. It looks like you're only geared enough for 5.1 raids so if you are only doing those don't worry about min maxing, just learn to play the spec properly and get comfortable with it. You shouldn't be gauging dps until you are in current gear and doing current content anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirroth View Post
    Eh, I have little sympathy for such complaints. Mythic raiders will have mythic weapons and mythic trinkets that will be far more powerful than a random legendary world drop. Power wise they'll still be at the top of the mountain. This is just a way for other people to have other special things, which is not anything mythic raiders should get to have a monopoly on.

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggajuice View Post
    Well if you re-read Brusalks guide it says somewhere in there that if you are gosup spec'd haste will be your number one stat closely followed by crit because you need to shift dmg into your ember generating spells aka Incinerate/Conflag. It looks like you're only geared enough for 5.1 raids so if you are only doing those don't worry about min maxing, just learn to play the spec properly and get comfortable with it. You shouldn't be gauging dps until you are in current gear and doing current content anyway.
    i am almost at the required itemlevel to start 5.2 raids, and am just preparing my self for what i should reforge/gem

So should I STACK haste! ? Reforge all to haste ? For 5.2 to get the best dps?

Quote Originally Posted by xXxexpertxXx View Post
    So should I STACK haste! ? Reforge all to haste ? For 5.2 to get the best dps?
    Good lord, just go read the stickies.

And if you read the sticky and STILL have questions, you should post in that thread instead of cluttering the forums up.
    Last edited by Cyner; 2013-03-21 at 10:28 PM.
    Cyner#1996

Stood in the Fire SaltLakeAtrocity's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxexpertxXx View Post
    I am wondering, to pull the most DPS during single target fights, What reforges should i go for? Should i stack 1 stat? Haste? or Crit? OR should i balance them. i need to know the number one rule for reforging as a Destro Warrlock to pull most dps in a raid! i have been re-reforging several times this week trying to find out what reforges put out the max dps for my destro warrlock

Here is a link directly to my profile page

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iviinee/simple

Any help on reforging and possibly gemming would be much appreciated!

i did check the destro guide here on the forum but it says its "depending on gear" so i want to know if anyone can take the time to look at my profile and tell me what gems/reforges would be best for my character for max dps on single target fights!

thanks alot!
    download simcraft and run 10,000 iterations with each build type, using plot points.

*Poof* you get your answer.

That may take an hour or two (depending on CPU speed) to get truly useful results, but without that kind of time investment you're stuck relying on word-of-mouth and empirical rules which will ALWAYS be alot less accurate.

If you'd rather not spend an hour or two to simcraft your character, then spend a good 30minutes studying the sticky-guide on the warlock forum.

Warlocks are a complex class, there are no instant-gratification sound-bite answers like "always stack this stat" or "always use this priority" that you're looking for to cop out of doing the work. If you want to maximize your single-target dps, you need to spend the time.
    Last edited by SaltLakeAtrocity; 2013-03-21 at 10:30 PM.
    -- We'll Dance As The Palaces Burn --

I've just recently switched to my lock at 5.2, making it my main, and what I've liked most about it so far is how competitive each spec is with the others, not only that but also with different stats. I like to switch between Destro and Affliction depending on the fight and with my current gear/reforging/gems I don't hurt my dps by a wide enough margin to really make a difference.