Deleted
    I'm not sure how busy this post gets but I'd love a signature so I can put it on my guild forums, my account looks lonely without.
    I've been going back pages n pages looking at all the talent. It's really REALLY impressive, I almost lost what page my request is on because I've went back so many pages haha!

Anyway, what I'd like..

Signature:
    Visible text: Windmark
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dmark/advanced

my armorypicture/pose is pretty awful, i'd like the helm hidden,

http://imgur.com/O9ZW6FA is what my face looks like. Please use the same face if you use some sort of engine that you can create your own poses!

Gear set: I'd like it to wear the T11 set Both HC and normal, to compare if that's not a big ask.

Your pose: I'm open to suggestions, id like a head + shoulder pose though so it's a close up looking down n to the side. Maybe making my undead mage look, elegant/beautiful even though being undead n zombielike!
    General colour scheme: I'd like it to be an icy/misty color scheme, as im a frost mage.

Any extras: i'd like my name in, fancy writing though like calligraphy.

Please please try work on this, you have no idea how much I'd appreciate it! <33
    Last edited by mmoce6454e78e7; 2013-03-22 at 02:33 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythius View Post
    Some amazing signatures posted here! Hopefully one of you guys can take the time to make one for me ^^

Signature:
    Visible text: Mythius
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Mythius/simple
    Gear set: Paladin Challenge Mode set. No cape displayed. Quel'Delar sword.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Attack pose would be lovely, with the sword visible somewhere if possible. Otherwise I'll leave it down you what you believe is a good pose.
    General colour scheme: Blue and silver theme please, similar to the armour set.
    Any extras: If you've got the time, throw in an Avatar ^^ using the signature image + zoomed towards the helm is fine.
    Another week bump!

Anyone know if the new ToT boss models are available in WMV? Or at least what they listed under
    Last edited by Aryiana; 2013-03-22 at 09:41 AM.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    Anyone know if the new ToT boss models are available in WMV? Or at least what they listed under
    They're all available. Which ones are you looking for?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirtheal View Post
    Lo there master of them backgrounds!

I would love if u could do a nice background and a header for my twitch channel.

Name: Squirtheal
    Server: The maelstrom
    Link armory: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Squirtheal/simple
    Class: Holy Paladin
    Race: Human Male
    Guild: Grumpy Old Men

Maybe something in the tier6 or 15 armor.. Would be nice if the shield and mainhand fits the set

Since my name is " Squirtheal " u could do something after that ?

Thanks in advance!

/cheers

Bump.. No one? Cmon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkshake View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Deadshake
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu .battle.net /wow/en/ character/kazzak/Deadshake/advanced
    Gear set: Currently transmogged or Tyrannical(s13) Deathknight set with Two handed tyrannical axe.
    Helm visible: Yes for both sets.
    Your pose: Swinging the sword/axe.
    General colour scheme: If tyrannical: Red/black. If current transmog: Black/purple/green
    Any extras: If tyrannical: Fire and demons (imagine beeing in hell) If current transmog: Northen lights in the sky/planets.

Much appreciated! <3
    This is now outdated.

Updating:
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Deadshake
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Deadshake/advanced
    Gear set: The Tyrannical(s13) Deathknight PvP set with Two handed tyrannical axe.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Swinging the axe as if i were in battle or walking away from something.
    General colour scheme: I was thinking Red/black since it will match the set very nicely, maybe something with fire in it?
    Any extras: Fire is my thing, hehe. Maybe i could be walking away from something that's burning? (like a boss) ;D

Also i want a bit of an attitude in it, since i am an Undead Deathknight after all. Im not sure what that means, but anything from a cocky pose to maybe a nice font on the name will do.

Thanks in advance! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    They're all available. Which ones are you looking for?
    All of them lol, tried typing in Horridon and nothing. Tried NPC skins. Tried PTR WMV :P

** Found them, except Primordius is bugged
    Last edited by Aryiana; 2013-03-22 at 06:29 PM.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Their models are listed under different names than their names ingame. Just looked through it, Horridon is under "zandalaritriceratops" , Lei Shen is under "thunderking" or "moguthunderking", Jin'rokh is listed under "thundertroll."

The others are probably listed with alternative names as well, will take a bit of guessing with the search terms I think.

Edit:

List of the ToT Bosses filenames:

Jin'rokh the Breaker:
    thundertroll

Horridon:
    zandalaritriceratops

Council of Elders:
    foresttrollcouncilor
    icetrollcouncilor
    jungletrollcouncilor
    sandtrollcouncilor

Tortos:
    giantdragonturtle

Megaera:
    thunderhydraboss_head1
    thunderhydraboss_head2
    thunderhydraboss_head3

Ji'kun:
    thunderislebird

Durumu the Forgotten:
    greaterbeholder

Primordius:
    Waterdragon/darksaurok

Dark Animus:
    ornatebloodgolem

Iron Qon:
    mogulieutenant

Twin Consorts:
    mogufemale_moon
    mogufemale_sun

Lei Shen:
    moguthunderking

Ra-Den:
    titancaptured

Hope this helps!
    Last edited by Sugarpixie; 2013-03-26 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Added list of WMV names ToT bosses

Quote Originally Posted by rubbers View Post
    I'm not sure how busy this post gets but I'd love a signature so I can put it on my guild forums, my account looks lonely without.
    I've been going back pages n pages looking at all the talent. It's really REALLY impressive, I almost lost what page my request is on because I've went back so many pages haha!

Anyway, what I'd like..

Signature:
    Visible text: Windmark
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dmark/advanced

my armorypicture/pose is pretty awful, i'd like the helm hidden,

http://imgur.com/O9ZW6FA is what my face looks like. Please use the same face if you use some sort of engine that you can create your own poses!

Gear set: I'd like it to wear the T11 set Both HC and normal, to compare if that's not a big ask.

Your pose: I'm open to suggestions, id like a head + shoulder pose though so it's a close up looking down n to the side. Maybe making my undead mage look, elegant/beautiful even though being undead n zombielike!
    General colour scheme: I'd like it to be an icy/misty color scheme, as im a frost mage.

Any extras: i'd like my name in, fancy writing though like calligraphy.

Please please try work on this, you have no idea how much I'd appreciate it! <33
    Undead are difficult to work with as their eyes have to be painted in manually, so I played around before claiming this one (especially as I had a nice PM from the requester ).
    Anyway, claimed and done:

Hope you like it
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Undead are difficult to work with as their eyes have to be painted in manually, so I played around before claiming this one (especially as I had a nice PM from the requester ).

Hope you like it
    Love it, it's my forum sig on my guild site as we speak !

Quote Originally Posted by Zefs View Post
    Hey, I would like to request a signature for my DK.
    Signature:
    Visible text: My character's name - Cukurs
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Since I haven't posted before really, I can't post links, so I am sorry for that, and would be great if some one could just go to the my armory to check the face or make the link for artists. I am on English server Doomhammer, Cukurs.
    Gear set: Lich Lord Plate (The Challange Mode DK transmog set) and for weapon Shadowmourne.
    Helm visible: Yeah, visible helm.
    Your pose: Would like my head and shoulders close up, and if possible melee idle
    General colour scheme: I have no idea, what the artist thinks fits the most. Can just go with the if you can not figure out anything else.
    Any extras: Not any that I can think of.

Sorry again for not being able to post links.
    Aaaaand done!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    Aaaaand done!
    That looks sooo freaking awesome!! Thank you so much for your great work, I love it.

Deleted
    Ok well I don't think I'll be returning yet because I plain and simply suck right now, Haven't had any photoshop fun for a while and going through a bit of a dark spell.

PLEASE feel free to re-request dear.

(Doesn't help that I hate trying to work with trolls)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    Ok well I don't think I'll be returning yet because I plain and simply suck right now, Haven't had any photoshop fun for a while and going through a bit of a dark spell.

PLEASE feel free to re-request dear.

(Doesn't help that I hate trying to work with trolls)

That looks really really good! Thanks a lot <3

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Hope you like it
    that's the most amazing undead i've ever seen in my life....great work!

---------- Post added 2013-03-22 at 05:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarpixie View Post
    Their models are listed under different names than their names ingame. Just looked through it, Horridon is under "zandalaritriceratops" , Lei Shen is under "thunderking" or "moguthunderking", Jin'rokh is listed under "thundertroll."

The others are probably listed with alternative names as well, will take a bit of guessing with the search terms I think.

Edit:

List of the ToT Bosses filenames:

Jin'rokh the Breaker:
    thundertroll

Horridon:
    zandalaritriceratops

Council of Elders:
    foresttrollcouncilor
    icetrollcouncilor
    jungletrollcouncilor
    sandtrollcouncilor

Tortos:
    giantdragonturtle

Megaera:
    thunderhydraboss_head1
    thunderhydraboss_head2
    thunderhydraboss_head3

Ji'kun:
    thunderislebird

Durumu the Forgotten:
    greaterbeholder

Primordius:
    Waterdragon/darksaurok

Dark Animus:
    ornatebloodgolem

Iron Qon:
    mogulieutenant

Twin Consorts:
    mogufemale_moon
    mogufemale_sun

Lei Shen:
    moguthunderking

Ra-Den:
    titancaptured

Hope this helps!
    What exactly is WMV? I'm trying to get into some graphic design myself and anything with wow related things would help a lot

Quote Originally Posted by rubbers View Post
    Love it, it's my forum sig on my guild site as we speak !
    Happy you like it and it's being put to good use

Quote Originally Posted by Naeviah View Post
    that's the most amazing undead i've ever seen in my life....great work!

What exactly is WMV? I'm trying to get into some graphic design myself and anything with wow related things would help a lot
    Thank you

WMV is WoW Model Viewer - I think there is some information on it in the first post, but if that's not enough, google is your best bet (Quicker than me trying to explain it all here.)
    Requests CLOSED

15+ Year Old Account
    Hi all! I have an awesome signature from a few years back from this thread - when I think it only had like, 80 pages, my how it's grown!. I'd like to request a Banner for the new Youtube channel format, and a matching Signature for these forums if at all possible

Signature:
    Visible text: Yvaelle, maybe just a watermark of it so it doesn't get stolen for being too awesome looking
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yvaelle/simple - I'd like to keep my face veiled under my hood if possible, I like how it emphasizes my purple lips

Character image: http://us.battle.net/static-render/u...n/race/4-1.jpg

Is there some way to readjust armory poses now? I remember you used to be able to - if you would like a better picture let me know

Gear set: My xmog set off the armory preferably
    Helm visible: I like my helm, visible please
    Your pose: Mostly just a bust of my head I think, if you can give me a wry smile under my hood, that would be ideal.
    General colour scheme: Purples, blacks, possibly a spec or two of hot pink and a tiny dot of green (like the shadowy contrails behind spriests when we move I am the despair and doubt that lurks within the hearts of men, I feel my colours should reflect this!
    Any extras: Nothing extra

Banner:
    Size: 2120 x 1192 is the recommended size for the new youtube banner format, which you can see here (currently all the little dots); http://www.youtube.com/user/Yvaelle - I'll be removing that background and the portrait and putting your banner in that spot
    Visible text: Yvaelle, again possibly just a watermark - if they are on my youtube or reading my posts they already know my name, the space is just for art, I don't need to convey any information through the picture
    Logo: No logo
    General colour scheme: If you can convey the colours of remorse and hopelessness somehow, and paint with brushstrokes of dread - that would be ideal Purples, blacks, a spot or hot pink maybe - it can be the same work as the Signature, or a variation on it if you like (it may even work best this way so there is consistency between them).
    Specifics: It doesn't have to be super complex, simple is generally better - I'm just looking to get a banner since Youtube won't let me upload my existing signature, and since I was having to replace it anyways I figured I should update my wardrobe and get a matching new signature

I like the conflict between my white outfit (armory) and the darkness of the background, I think my lips should reflect the background somehow so that it is apparent that the shadows and I are not in conflict. My shoulders + helm look really good together so I think they should make it into the bust - hard to see on wow armory, more pictures!:

I made a gallery on imgur, but not sure if other people can see it via this link:

Imgur

If not let me know and I'll find some other way to post it publically, its pretty much all just in-game headshots though to help you Entirely ok if you want to work of the gallery or a model viewer or something else! I'm terrible at art, I defer to your expertise

Thanks!
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Guild Banner:
    Size: 1903x105 (http://migrationsverke.guildlaunch.com )
    Visible text: Guild Name and Server ( Kazzak-EU)
    Logo: Horde Faction Logo
    General colour scheme: Foresty greenish
    Specifics: The place should be like Jade Forest/Nagrand/Pandaria/paradise feeling.

Thanks

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Happy you like it and it's being put to good use

Thank you

WMV is WoW Model Viewer - I think there is some information on it in the first post, but if that's not enough, google is your best bet (Quicker than me trying to explain it all here.)

WMV is amazing! I also downloaded Gimp since I'm too poor for Photoshop so I'm really hoping to make some amazing work like ya'll