Need some help understanding - assassination BIS

Can someone explain to my why the BIS list identified on elitist jerks has fyn dagger as an off hand?
    Wouldn't say double megaer's be better or am I missing something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by R1stra View Post
    Can someone explain to my why the BIS list identified on elitist jerks has fyn dagger as an off hand?
    Wouldn't say double megaer's be better or am I missing something.
    U have to check EJ again und read it up again.
    The Stat Weight change with BiS Gear. Through the new PPM Trinket, Haste scales alot better than Mastery in --> BiS<-- Gear.

Any idea the range where haste crosses mastery? Simc showing haste is better already for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by theherecy View Post
    Any idea the range where haste crosses mastery? Simc showing haste is better already for me.
    EJ still recommend to keep testing Stat Weights with your own Gear. Haste will rise quite alot as soon u get the 2 new PPM Trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by theherecy View Post
    It depends on your gear, pretty much. From what I've been seeing, once you get the legendary meta you'll be going full haste pretty much. Until then you have to balance haste and mastery.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by whathump View Post
    It depends on your gear, pretty much. From what I've been seeing, once you get the legendary meta you'll be going full haste pretty much. Until then you have to balance haste and mastery.
    More like going all out mastery.

Until you got an average itemlevel of 522+ and are wearing 2 of the trinkets that drop in ToT Master>Haste=Crit stays true. Usually even Expertise takes over Haste and Crit, so go for the 7,5 % softcap.