Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vandam View Post
    No Android version . They are really stupid.

And a card game ? What they were smoking ?

Common ? A stupid CARD game ?
    The no Andriod is pretty stupid yeah, but card games are pretty popular. Magic the Gathering is one of my favorite games.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyngil View Post
    The no Andriod is pretty stupid yeah, but card games are pretty popular. Magic the Gathering is one of my favorite games.
    This is from their Twitter
    We're looking at the possibility of additional platforms in the future. Current development is for PC, Mac, and iPad.
    There will probably be an 'Android' version in the future
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

I don't get why people are so angry at Blizzard, it's a business doing business.
    you don't have to play it, it doesn't cost you anything and its not taking away from other games, they've been working on this for a while now and still released 3 major titles in a year.
    and F2P is a valid business model, they even allow you to unlock all cards through playing instead of buying, no-one is forcing you to buy anything, don't like it? don't play it!

this is like being angry at an ice cream factory for making Strawberry ice cream while you only like to eat Chocolate (which they still make).

To quote Falric; "Despair... so delicious..."

I'm somewhat disappointed. Not at the fact that it's a TCG, because I love TCGs and other tabletop games, but because I wanted it to be a straight-up conversion of the Cryptozoic TCG.

Nonetheless I've opted for the beta and, with any luck, I'll enjoy it.

Deleted
    I like this! Can't wait to give it a go......BUT:

1. Why 9 class's.....where is my DK??? (yea yea, monk as well, but meh)

2. No Android

3. CCG not TGC?

wow this is what all the hype was about a card game /face palm.

Quote Originally Posted by Magruun View Post
    I don't get why people are so angry at Blizzard, it's a business doing business.
    you don't have to play it, it doesn't cost you anything and its not taking away from other games, they've been working on this for a while now and still released 3 major titles in a year.
    and F2P is a valid business model, they even allow you to unlock all cards through playing instead of buying, no-one is forcing you to buy anything, don't like it? don't play it!

this is like being angry at an ice cream factory for making Strawberry ice cream while you only like to eat Chocolate (which they still make).
    I think ppl are fair to call a game stupid and a waste of time if they are not gonna be buying the game. I also think the game is pretty crappy from my point of view but im knowlegeable enough to know that there are hundreds of thousands if not millions of ppl that will love this game, and if its F2P and doesnt cost much to make then the profits are gonna be gigantic. And i cant fault a company for trying to make money like you said but i can say that i dislike the game. I dont know why ppl would be mad at blizz tho.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    but because I wanted it to be a straight-up conversion of the Cryptozoic TCG.

Look at the cards, they are almost exactly the same.....I am almost certain it will play in the EXACT same was the current (and previous version) TCG does/did

It'll make blizzard money, thats all that matters really. I'm not excited at all. Just another way to milk the franchise.

Deleted
    Meh kinda piss poor.

They noticed lots of ppls playing DOTP series and decided to make it as well. Kinda funny seeing WOTC left in the dust with DOTP (since they never really went for it full throttle and seen it as promotion instead of a business investment long-term).

15+ Year Old Account

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    To quote Falric; "Despair... so delicious..."

I'm somewhat disappointed. Not at the fact that it's a TCG, because I love TCGs and other tabletop games, but because I wanted it to be a straight-up conversion of the Cryptozoic TCG.

Nonetheless I've opted for the beta and, with any luck, I'll enjoy it.
    this poster said it best....bottom line

I think its a smart move from Blizzard, considering the utter balls up that is the client for MtGO. If the UI is user friendly, they will have a winner.

I've always wanted to play their card game but never was able to. This is great because I now can.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like it. As always.. you don't have to play this.

Quote Originally Posted by Telila View Post
    Look at the cards, they are almost exactly the same.....I am almost certain it will play in the EXACT same was the current (and previous version) TCG does/did
    Yes, it'll play exactly the same, core gameplay-wise, from what I can tell. But, the cards are vastly different;

-- Cards have different mechanics, e.g Ghouls are 2/3 allies with no Death Knight summoning requirements;
    -- Master Heroes, such as Tirion Fordring and Sylvanas, have better balanced stats to reflect their new "ally" status;
    -- Some cards, such as Power Overwhelming, use TCG art but are, indeed, completely new.

Thus the metagame will be completely different. In fact, it might not even be as in-depth as the actual TCG. But I'm no psychic, do I'll have to play it to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by dahawk View Post
    this poster said it best....bottom line
    Ah, I dunno if I should be credited that much.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    It'll make blizzard money, thats all that matters really. I'm not excited at all. Just another way to milk the franchise.
    Nonono, its FREE TO PLAY!
    Dont like it dont play it, simplez!
    Blizzard is business, duh

/sarcasm, could come up with a few more.. anyone?

Deleted
    So this is what Blizzard came up with!? Rather than using the developers to enhance their current games, i.e WoW, Starcraft, Diablo or actually using it for their next MMO, they present us with some stupied online card game...
    I am certain that a lot of people will both try it out and play it as well, personally I think Blizzard could have used those developers to something much more useful....

Deleted

If I had a Tablet I'd prolly play this. If only.