Deleted
    Hello there dear mmo-champion! Here is my first impression as Fury SMF in the patch 5.2, not many changes occured for fury specifically but I got to say, the bladestorm not being disarmable is really super tasty! ^^
    Here is a battleground as fury the very first as fury in 5.2! ^^

I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I did recording and if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be absolutely amazing! <3

Deleted

Quick guide to Mistweaver Monk Heals 5.2

Let me know what you guys think

Short Blender helper video for anyone who is interested in that sort of thing. Deals with the issue of importing wow models into Blender and having shoulder and helmet slots appear pink or white.

Deleted
    Patch 5.2 Phase II Realism

---------- Post added 2013-03-12 at 03:35 PM ----------

Let's Build Gnomeregan

Last edited by mmocb4d5413dc4; 2013-03-12 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Further Image

Deleted
    Hello there dear mmo-champion! Here is a video that came unexpected but still really fun ^^ This is a commentary on some Duels vs rogue as a warrior in 5.2, since there are so many people saying that rogues are getting overpowered and warriors destroyed, I'm sorry it isn't like a guide, but still I hope you can pick up some tricks and tips and maybe learn from my mistakes! ^^
    If you enjoyed this a thumbs up or a subscribe would be absolutely amazing! <3

---------- Post added 2013-03-14 at 06:40 PM ----------

Hello there dear mmo-champion! It is my pleasure to share this video, it is my first experience in Arenas in the patch 5.2, I'm playing the comp I used to play in 5.1, which is Warrior / Affliction Warlock / Holy Paladin, not the best comp, but alot of fun specially because I'm playing with such important people in my life ^^
    I hope you all enjoy this if you do a thumbs up would be more than appreciated, thanks! <3

[Video] World of Warcraft - The Arcade Game/How to top DPS

Set this up a long time ago, and now, 2 requests later, I made a video! Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgwdGo3RwFo

Deleted
    Deex - Auctions

---------- Post added 2013-03-16 at 04:09 AM ----------

Deex - You have been removed from the Group

Deex - Mages got a new Iceblock

Last edited by mmocb4d5413dc4; 2013-03-16 at 04:03 AM.

Deleted
    youtube.com/watch?v=-FZEYL17eog

My very first pvp movie

Wanted to show the world how good feral/ret is in 5.2

Enjoy!

Minutes in Gaming: World of Warcraft Over Time

Forgive me if this was already discussed in previous threads, and if it is, please close it. I tried searching but it's too hard to narrow down. Anyways I thought this was pretty interesting on how WOW's gameplay changed over time and its effects on players.

youtube.com/watch?v=0nHBWUMm3G4

10+ Year Old Account
    I was looking through some old YouTube favourites that I had and found this gem again, I heard about it when TB was still doing his Azeroth Daily show and is one of my favourites, it follows the main events of the novel "The Shattering"

Deleted
    Hello there dear mmo-champion! Here is the first arena commentary of the patch 5.2 I'm playing 3v3 with Affliction Warlock and a Holy paladin we face some interesting games against Godcomp and KFC, where I'll be explaining anything that's going on!
    Hope you enjoy this if you do a thumbs up or pehraps a subscribe would be so much appreciated! <3

Deleted
    awesome guys :-D

Hey guys! I made a WoW parody if you want to check it out, you can copy this link into your browser.

youtu be/ZHuCV_BVlm4

Where the space is, put a . and you'll be directed to youtube.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingslysmusic View Post
    Hey guys! I made a WoW parody if you want to check it out, you can copy this link into your browser.

youtu be/ZHuCV_BVlm4

Where the space is, put a . and you'll be directed to youtube.

I will add it in my post for you.

Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    I will add it in my post for you.
    Thanks man! Much appreciated!

Deleted
    How about a bit of old school that I uploaded the other day. Gaining Attunement to Molten Core in T3 gear at lvl 60. Solo Tank Warrior run.

Killer Sheep - tc (WoW Machinima)

Hey guys finally got around to finishing my little machinima project about a Killer Sheep. Enjoy.

Thanks for watching

tc

Guides: I've shared a few of these in LFR after wipes, and we always one shot em. Hope it helps! (and my guildies said you couldn't explain a fight in 60 seconds PISH POSH)

Council of Elders 10N Guide

Megaera LFR Guide

Ji Kun LFR Guide

Deleted
    For all you Old Vanilla fans out there, here is another video in my Vanilla VS Pandaria series (See the series HERE), this time it's the Orgrimmar Auction House and Bank