My Priest transmog. I haven't really ever set up a transmog for priest, I'm enjoying this one.

3D preview link - Priest Transmog 3D Preview

Just made this. Was going for a "traveling negotiator/unassuming badass" kind of vibe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grozny View Post
    My Priest transmog. I haven't really ever set up a transmog for priest, I'm enjoying this one.

3D preview link - Priest Transmog 3D Preview
    I really like your set, is kind of unique, and i like how you added that tabard to give it a look of bloody priest (nurse)... but i still don't like the hat :S

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    I really like your set, is kind of unique, and i like how you added that tabard to give it a look of bloody priest (nurse)... but i still don't like the hat :S
    Yeah I can see how the hat isn't for everyone. I swap it out with white bandit mask occasionally.

Alter between these two sets right now:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grozny View Post
    Yeah I can see how the hat isn't for everyone. I swap it out with white bandit mask occasionally.
    Well the problem i find with that hat is that it look like if that helm belonged to an engenier

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Alter between these two sets right now:
    Love the little diver set

Deleted
    Soo, i transfered over to alliance and got some draenei female mogging going!

i like this one and the head is twirling around

Greeen! ^-^

got a head for it too

A little unsure what i wanna go with
    what u guys think?
    Last edited by mmocb309100f2b; 2013-03-26 at 07:02 PM.

I love yours, Yue! Also love the crazy undead doctor, very unique

Here's mine, inspired by the Kirin Tor Offensive/Silver covenant

Full details on the items here. Hope you like it ^_^
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samaramon View Post
    I love yours, Yue! Also love the crazy undead doctor, very unique

Here's mine, inspired by the Kirin Tor Offensive/Silver covenant

Full details on the items here. Hope you like it ^_^
    I think it looks really good, but is just me or the Screenshot look really weird? I also think that the belt look a little odd :S, also i will try another dagger, the rest look really good, and i like it way more cause is strange to find a lvl 90 priest using something that's not a robe

Edit: i saw your link and the staff looks out of place, but you know, the pic you took with the BE male (the one that you are a BE) looks really good and i think that set will look really good with the staff the NPC have

Deleted
    This is my priest transmogrification;

http://imgur.com/EFZc6lv

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    I think it looks really good, but is just me or the Screenshot look really weird? I also think that the belt look a little odd :S, also i will try another dagger, the rest look really good, and i like it way more cause is strange to find a lvl 90 priest using something that's not a robe

Edit: i saw your link and the staff looks out of place, but you know, the pic you took with the BE male (the one that you are a BE) looks really good and i think that set will look really good with the staff the NPC have
    Yeah looks weird because there were some players that made the SS really messy and pulled focus, so I blurred them out xD
    And the belt is the ONLY thing that matches, sadly.
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

Deleted

Quite happy with it! Just looking for really bright red Shoes and Gloves, if anyone has an idea let me know!

10+ Year Old Account
    I am changing my xmog set a lot. Have all the tiers so far. Actually running with T2 + apostle of argus. Most of the times I am using T8.

Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katheryn View Post

Quite happy with it! Just looking for really bright red Shoes and Gloves, if anyone has an idea let me know!
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=28585

not sure about gloves
    Sig by Safhira

Quote Originally Posted by Sne View Post
    Awesome work! I miss being undead :/

Here's good old Sné for ya! Been working with a "whitish robeless look" now with my new drumsticks
    Thinking about finding some cool pink/green matching gear. Only thing is I probably won't keep my wand for too long.

O_O What are those weapons? It looks good together but something too bold for me to wear

And here's my shadow set Used to have the main-hand timeslicer but I think I raged after I couldn't transmog it 5.1.

This is my idea currently. Thinking about changing the shoulders to something else though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asyra View Post

Just made this. Was going for a "traveling negotiator/unassuming badass" kind of vibe.
    What is these pieces? Those boots doesnt look like cloth at all and I'd love to know what they are!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by driftefx View Post
    That chain that your character have in the arm is part of the guantles or is that the wrist?