Finishing Lost and Found (Living Story Achievement)

The last four items are available to loot! 2 more in Diessa and 2 more in Wayfarer. These include the Refugees Compass, Ship in a Bottle, Sword Belt and Log Book.

The items are in similar 'shinies', 'dirt covered object' and 'snow covered object' through the areas. Diessa has 11 spawn locations while Wayfarer has 13.

Video guide with maps:

Deleted
    Yes! A map with all the spawns, this is the best thing ever Now I won't have to run like a headless chicken if I don't find them in first day.

Deleted
    What kind of rewards are expected from such kind of events? beside achievements?

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't even know they were in the game already, thanks to this thread i finished collecting the mementos. Thanks.

Is there any way to tell which ones you're missing without having to revisit all the spawn points?

Also, it would have been helpful if you'd showed what items you turn in to which NPCs, that would've helped me narrow it down too. >_<

Edit: Finally found it after running around Wayfarer 2x.
    Last edited by Lane; 2013-03-22 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    What kind of rewards are expected from such kind of events? beside achievements?
    Nothing. You get numbers, what else do you want?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I'm the only person here who actually talked to the refugees and visited their camp every day, not to mention found the stuff on my own (more of a pride thing xD)!

PS: the items locations are hinted heavily in the NPC dialogues.
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    I think I'm the only person here who actually talked to the refugees and visited their camp every day, not to mention found the stuff on my own (more of a pride thing xD)!

PS: the items locations are hinted heavily in the NPC dialogues.
    I couldn't be online every day, but when I was, I did visit the refugee camps

A comment though, the item locations aren't so hinted, because they change from day to day while comments stay the same. For example, when I got the first snow covered item it was in the north, but next day someone asked in chat and directed them there... yet it wasn't there anymore, so we searched for half a map and found it near maw, on the other side of the zone almost.

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Is there any way to tell which ones you're missing without having to revisit all the spawn points?

Also, it would have been helpful if you'd showed what items you turn in to which NPCs, that would've helped me narrow it down too. >_<

Edit: Finally found it after running around Wayfarer 2x.
    You can talk to the named refugees in Lion's Arch. If they're missing an item their speech will be about that. Once you get them their items, their speeches change to talking about the war and losing family and all that.