Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Trinkets already had their PPM reduced in PvP. Trinkets are the least problem regarding FC's in PvP.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Trinkets already had their PPM reduced in PvP. Trinkets are the least problem regarding FC's in PvP.
    and http://www.wowhead.com/item=95811
    and http://www.wowhead.com/item=89079

doesn't have a ppm.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    My bad, read too hastily. Same goes for them though.
    BLZ know the transaction that will happen between PvP-PvE gear and I dont think (dont trust me!) that they will overlook this after paying attention to PPM dps trinkets.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tsunny View Post
    Um... I can already solo t2 tanks on my rogue in rbgs if I ever catch them solo, and my rogue doesn't even have t2.

Seems to me like you need to step up your game.
    The gear out now, before ToT is, how do I say this nicely.

Crap.

There are constants in this game that will never change and they are tanks scaling better with gear than any other spec/class and warriors scaling better with superior gear.

Never played a paladin or a blood DK but we shall see how long tanks last vs rogues once gear after ToT is obtained. You already have 600kHP tanks running around now before full ToT gear is obtained and all the tank needs to do is have a few PVP pieces, possibly the weapon and shield.

I'm talking about good players here, not idiots who cannot for the life of them deal with a rogue who likes to play around with his victims.

Blood DKs are garbage vs melee since our mastery got neutered in PvP with the multiple DS nerfs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by matthias9742 View Post
    Blood DKs are garbage vs melee since our mastery got neutered in PvP with the multiple DS nerfs.
    Well sure, but in 5.3 you can trade all your pvp power for mastery by using pve gear instead of pvp, making you a hell alot durable vs melee then before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most pvp pieces will have their pvp resil removed, not all. So at best tanks will do PvE for the main sets for bonuses that increase their defensives. Besides that they will also most likely go for item pieces which have no pvp resil on them, but with the most sockets.

They have to make pvp power attractive for tanks.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortalomena View Post
    They arent going to be any harder to kill in pve gear.
    so twice as much secondary stats from pve gear will not be a factor? doubtful.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Terahertz View Post
    Most pvp pieces will have their pvp resil removed, not all. So at best tanks will do PvE for the main sets for bonuses that increase their defensives. Besides that they will also most likely go for item pieces which have no pvp resil on them, but with the most sockets.

They have to make pvp power attractive for tanks.
    Considering a socket is 320 resilience, and pve rings, cloak, belt, boots got 1+ socket compared to their pvp counterparts, hell, neck got 2+ sockets, all those pvp pieces will need atleast 320+ resilience to make pvp gear worth using above pve for a tank who doesnt need pvp power.
    Then we have the 5 set pieces, 4p bonus is 1000 resilience, now whatever its worth using the 1000+ resilience bonus or the 2p or 4p pve bonus is probably dependant on what tanking class you are.
    The trinkets will also need resilience, else the pve ones will be better.

Quote Originally Posted by kekminator View Post
    Yes that's right, baseline resilience, tanking spec, tanking bonuses and a lot of HP will make even mages cry buckets.

Want to take bets on this baseline resilience making your friendly neighbourhood tank impossible to kill within a reasonable time? If you can kill him that is.

I know the patch notes are sketchy at best for now and you will still need to have some PVP items with resilience to boost yourself to some magical cap but look at the current ToT raid gear for tanks. Granted ilvl will be normalised (hate that word) in whatever BG you fight in, you're still dealing with someone who isn't going to go down quick.

And you know what? I bet this gives reason to nerf tanks because they're going to be a massive pain for people to kill.
    Whats with the "a lot of hp" thing here? They are not going to have any more hp than they had.. maybe a little more if they use a lot of pve items with a lot of sockets and thats it. Why is everybody posting about this topic forgetting the item level fix to 496?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschachs View Post
    Whats with the "a lot of hp" thing here? They are not going to have any more hp than they had.. maybe a little more if they use a lot of pve items with a lot of sockets and thats it. Why is everybody posting about this topic forgetting the item level fix to 496?

Yes, I think most are over estimating the health part a bit(if they do no use pve trinkets) but you also have to remember that Some of the set bonuses give stam, which in turn would make your health a bit more than in pvp gear which should be a concern at the least. I would like them just to give the stats of craft able pvp gear if you decide to use any pve gear and disable the gem slots if there is no slot applicable for it to reside.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Please tell me were our damage is gonna come from? If you don't suck you don't need to worry.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Satanous View Post
    Please tell me were our damage is gonna come from? If you don't suck you don't need to worry.

You need not worry about damage in ctf maps, while in other games you can dual spec into what ever role you want to fill, which would be what you would be spending your conquest points on.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vexew View Post
    Considering a socket is 320 resilience, and pve rings, cloak, belt, boots got 1+ socket compared to their pvp counterparts, hell, neck got 2+ sockets, all those pvp pieces will need atleast 320+ resilience to make pvp gear worth using above pve for a tank who doesnt need pvp power.
    Then we have the 5 set pieces, 4p bonus is 1000 resilience, now whatever its worth using the 1000+ resilience bonus or the 2p or 4p pve bonus is probably dependant on what tanking class you are.
    The trinkets will also need resilience, else the pve ones will be better.
    It's not all that different for healers. PvP power is halved for healers and thus a pretty worthless stat. So an item that allows you to gain an extra 320 resilience or an int gem will be superior to PvP items if things stay they are right now.