Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    So, black dwarves are moorish? Racist much?
    It is not assumed that in the Alliance we are fucking racists? The Horde loves to repeat it...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    It is not assumed that in the Alliance we are fucking racists? The Horde loves to repeat it...
    No, I'm talking about YOUR implication that black are moorish and that moors are evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I'm talking about YOUR implication that black are moorish and that moors are evil.
    I just limit myself to expose the reality: they are black and are evil, so they have no place in the Alliance. For being black? I do not think so, in the Alliance we already have moorish elves (night elves), to which I also hate, but for other reasons ...

Completely agree

This patch means an absolute involvement of the moorish dwarfs in the Alliance, which to my way of seeing and understanding the Alliance is a major regression: Dark Iron dwarves have been bitter enemies of the other two dwarf clans in particular and of the rest of the Alliance in general for generations, and now they are supposed to work together for the Alliance? It is not credible at all!, but hey, we already know Blizzard and its lack of interest in the lore of their own games.

The moorish dwarves should go immediately to the Horde, it cannot be trusted in them... and that traitor named Moira with her little Dark Iron bastard should be expelled from the Alliance by hook or by crook, by the mere coherence and image of the Alliance. Dark Iron dwarves are a cursed race: they never should have left their mountain...

Magni, back soon!, we need you! get rid of your traitor daughter!

Also, last but not least, this scenario also implies even more disrepute for the Zandalari! The Zandalari, once the last incorruptible trolls, the mother race of all trolls tribes, the trolls wiser and civilized... now turned into mere fodder for quests: regrettable, so many missed opportunities... outrageous.

Hopefully Vol'jin as new leader of the Horde can redeem those Zandalari loyal to Rastakhan (not the loyalists of Prophet Zul) and make them join the Horde, which would seem the most sensible, reasonable and strategic development for the new Horde itself.
    Being a bit critical of the dark iron dwarves aren't you? I mean we've had the Thorium Brotherhood from day 1, and we can assume now that the majority of the dark iron dwarf kingdom under Moira isn't at odds with the entire world that more reasonable 'not twilight cult corrupted' dark irons can come out more. It isn't like Moira killed her father for the Ironforge throne. He turned himself to stone and she had a legitimate claim to the throne.

Deleted
    Why the fuck would the Zandalari bother with the frostmane? They must be getting real desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletnips View Post
    Why the fuck would the Zandalari bother with the frostmane? They must be getting real desperate.
    They bumped up a Troll tribe that filled a 45-50 Instance to the levels of former "Raid Trolls".

They just try to unite every Troll tribe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletnips View Post
    Dude, they are incredibly desperate. One of their main tribes in Throne of Thunder is the Farraki tribe. A tribe we barely ever paid much attention to because they were just a bunch of skinny weaklings we fought once or twice in the desert. Most other troll tribes were presented as some big threat like the Amani or Drakari, but not the Farraki. They just had a big hydra in the middle of an old temple in the desert.

I really don't like Varian... Lets just kick him out and make Anduin The King of Stormwind. And not the "High King", just King of Stormwind.
    Sylvanas Windrunner is not hot... Change my mind.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I just limit myself to expose the reality: they are black and are evil, so they have no place in the Alliance. For being black? I do not think so, in the Alliance we already have moorish elves (night elves), to which I also hate, but for other reasons ...
    Moors? Calm down there El Cid....

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemrus View Post
    How about all those patch notes are april first jokes?

Bilzzard never says:
    More info soon.
    In classes
    They do. I remember a few occasions where Blizzard had things planned for classes, but were still working on others (notably Rogues n Paladins).

So can we stop being delusional when it's not even April's Fools? I mean they did say they'd come out with content faster and 5.1 was placed on the PTR within the first MONTH after release

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Moors? Calm down there El Cid....
    Not surprisingly I am a direct descendant of El Cid Campeador, real truth :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    So Varian requests Moira to defend her own lands? That's your high king! Seems Moira is useless as Tyrande. I really want to see how bad they will implement Velen in future...
    Maybe she didn't get the intel about the Zandalari yet.
    And the Alliance is a very organized military faction, so they might have come together to talk about a plan before engaging into combat, after all Varian did say in another scenario that he wanted to be more organized and have as less blood spilled as possible:
    Tyrande Whisperwind says: I would have charged right in. Many more lives would have been lost in my rush for victory.
    King Varian Wrynn says: There was a time where I would have done the same. But I've learned a lot over the years. I've fallen for too many of Garrosh's tricks.
    King Varian Wrynn says: From now on, we define the terms of the engagement.

Deleted
    Except for the part that moors were not black nor evil. "Moors" were actually of Spanish majority, including Christians that were under the Arabic domain.

I really like dwarves and I really like Moira, so I am very excited about this scenario. And there has been open warfare in Dun Morogh between the trolls and dwarves since the Cataclysm, so I think it makes perfect sense that the Zandalari would reach out to them.

As far as the role of the Dark Iron in the Alliance is concerned, I very much agree with Scummer.

And Northem seems like a worse person with every post I read of him. I wonder how much of him is real and how much is just his unlikable role-playing persona. Moorish dwarves and moorish elves? It's almost too over the top to be believable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Anduin? Yes.

Me'dan would be the worst case scenario.
    The One Who Must Not Be Named is not allowed to be mentioned in these forums halls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except for the part that moors were not black nor evil. "Moors" were actually of Spanish majority, including Christians that were under the Arabic domain.
    Maybe I've exceeded it's true, I'm too sarcastic.

I must clarify that here in the Kingdom of Spain the word "moorish" ("moro" or "morocho" in spanish) is an insult, not in vain they are enemies who occupied our kingdom for centuries until the Reconquest ended by the Catholic Kings in 1492 AD.
    Last edited by Northem; 2013-03-23 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    So Varian requests Moira to defend her own lands? That's your high king! Seems Moira is useless as Tyrande. I really want to see how bad they will implement Velen in future...
    It's really pathetic the way people insist on spinning the events in the lore in these ultra negative contexts. Gods forbid the character you don't like *gasp* told a character you like to do something.

---------- Post added 2013-03-23 at 03:18 PM ----------

I never seem to learn the lesson that this community will kill your soul and eat it too. Inner child, beware.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    All I see from this is Moira trying to prove herself to the Alliance and not pull a hostage situation with Varian's son. Doing that again or something like that will just prove Moira is not fit to rule and hurts her own son's chance at ruling the throne or part of the Council. I'm ok with Dark Irons being a little edgy as long as it doesn't go over board and they aren't just small Black skinned Orcs if you get my meaning. That and Jaina calms down and goes back to her soothing self but still...assertive.

Anyways, I'm more interested....in Dark Heart of Pandaria Scenario. I know it is a Horde Scenario but still!

I never seem to learn the lesson that this community will kill your soul and eat it too. Inner child, beware.
    Frostmourne called.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Not surprisingly I am a direct descendant of El Cid Campeador, real truth :P
    Hardly impressive.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Anyways, I'm more interested....in Dark Heart of Pandaria Scenario. I know it is a Horde Scenario but still!
    Blasphemy!

---------- Post added 2013-03-23 at 09:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerschlag View Post
    And not the "High King", just King of Stormwind.
    In all fairness this High King business has meant there's no reason for Blizzard to hold out on the Alliance sitting on their arses like they did Cata. Although tbh I just like the idea in general as it reminds me of Anduin Lothar.
    Last edited by Scummer; 2013-03-23 at 10:19 PM.