sad day :<

awesome is a strong word
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    awesome is a strong word
    Obviously, you're not a huge fan. We get it. Voice your opinion if you feel the need but My Chem has a fan base you do not fuck with. Say what you will about them, but they have a very protective collection of fans that will eat you alive.

We all have our different musical tastes, and for fans of the modern alternative rock/ genre this is a sad day. Like a death in a way. Just try and understand how you would feel if Metallica or One Direction broke up.

Saw them live in England. Worst live performance I've ever seen and I've been to about 200 gigs.

"Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge" was a OK album though.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Saw them live in England. Worst live performance I've ever seen and I've been to about 200 gigs.

Really? That surprises me. I saw them at Madison square garden in 09' and I thought it was incredible. My father (who isn't a huge fan of the band) said it was the second best show he had ever seen, and he saw acts like maiden, Metallica, megadeth, motley Crüe, kiss, you name it. To each his own though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Despite most peoples opinions on My Chemical Romance, I actually liked the band, they had great songs. Their last album was surprisingly good too, wasn't really a fan but I did own all their albums. But I do suspect they will reform soon and that they are just taking a hiatus. Like what Fall Out Boy and Blink 182 did, although unlike Blink 182 I really hope it isnt a near escape with death that causes them to want to reform again.

I mainly liked the band because they seemed very influenced by Queen, tell me Welcome to the Black Parade isnt their Bohemian Rhapsody? Great band, great songs. Wish they stuck around longer though, but I feel like with the emo scene kind of dead now that alot of those bands are either having to disband or change their sound, it happened with Nu-Metal when that died out too.

EDIT: And to OP, can you make the title a little more descriptive "My Chemical Romance Disband" is better, I didn't even know what I was clicking on when I came here :P
    Last edited by Orby; 2013-03-24 at 07:53 AM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    meh I thought they were ok, some good songs, mostly mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by Mementomori1993 View Post
    Obviously, you're not a huge fan. We get it. Voice your opinion if you feel the need but My Chem has a fan base you do not fuck with. Say what you will about them, but they have a very protective collection of fans that will eat you alive.

We all have our different musical tastes, and for fans of the modern alternative rock/ genre this is a sad day. Like a death in a way. Just try and understand how you would feel if Metallica or One Direction broke up.
    obviously, you're a huge fan. we get it. voice your opinion if you feel the need but my chem has a lame fan base. say what you will about them, but they are extremely protective collection of fans that will eat you alive.

We all have our different musical tastes, and for fans of the modern alternative rock/ genre this is a happy day. Like a bar Mitzvah in a way. Just try and understand how happy everyone would be if Justin Bieber or One Direction broke up.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    obviously, you're a huge fan. we get it. voice your opinion if you feel the need but my chem has a lame fan base. say what you will about them, but they are extremely protective collection of fans that will eat you alive.

We all have our different musical tastes, and for fans of the modern alternative rock/ genre this is a happy day. Like a bar Mitzvah in a way. Just try and understand how happy everyone would be if Justin Bieber or One Direction broke up.
    Not a fan of Chemical Romance at all, didn't even know they were still around, but looking at your avatar, isn't it a little...hypocritical for one weird fandom (bronies) to be maligning fans of a relatively mainstream band?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post

When I saw them back in 2011 they were pretty good, far from the best but still very good.

Deleted
    Wow. I thought they quit long ago. They made 2 great songs and a bunch of okay ones.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Not a fan of Chemical Romance at all, didn't even know they were still around, but looking at your avatar, isn't it a little...hypocritical for one weird fandom (bronies) to be maligning fans of a relatively mainstream band?
    Joke
    Your head

Oversensitive fanbases are so fucking boring.

To me this is good news, and I enjoy listening to alternative rock from time to time.

10+ Year Old Account
    brb crying in a dark room cutting myself
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

I was wondering why the streets were flowing with eye shadow.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't really a big fan of their's and they put on a fairly boring show compared to other groups Ive seen...but I did like their one hit.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

10+ Year Old Account
    Excellent, now get Green Day to call it quits and we'll be in business.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Joke
    Your head
    Joke
    Not Funny

I wouldn't say I was ever a huge fan, but I dug Three Cheers and Black Parade, cool tunes, hope this isn't permanent, but also hope they don't pull a Smashing Pumpkins (i.e. come back with half the band gone and call it the same even though it's clearly not)
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

using metallica and one direction in the same sentence.....once again i'm praying i'm really an alien cause i don't wanna be a human like you.

Good. Now Gerard Way can get back to doing what's important.

Umbrella Academy.
    "I will say, I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act."