Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Still only a dollar, over whatever regular boosters cost.
    So they give you a lower chance of getting a loot card in Hearthstone to reflect the cost difference.

Or they just make the actual good loot rarer in the game than it isin the real TCG.

Deleted
    Q: I play World of Warcraft, too! Can I earn anything for my WoW characters by playing Hearthstone?
    A: We’re looking into a few possibilities and hope to have more details to share in the future.

Looking into it? I would bet that they will have details very soon and Wow loot will drop.. As others have said it would be a huge opportunity missed and most would welcome it.

Quote Originally Posted by segoplout View Post
    Q: I play World of Warcraft, too! Can I earn anything for my WoW characters by playing Hearthstone?
    A: We’re looking into a few possibilities and hope to have more details to share in the future.

Looking into it? I would bet that they will have details very soon and Wow loot will drop.. As others have said it would be a huge opportunity missed and most would welcome it.
    To be honest only way to keep me addicted, that way i feel like im not wasting precious wow time when i play it.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    If they cross implement loot cards then that's going to take away from the appeal of the paper TCG. I mean why on earth would you buy physical cards anymore if you can get the same thing by playing an online game FOR FREE. I don't see this happening.
    Not only that but then we will eventually encounter botting in Hearthstone to obtain these cards.

Yeah first thing I thought of. Also... WTB collector's edition Hearthstone with special pets/SC portraits/D3 vanity items... and there should be some kind of vanity system within Hearthstone so the other Blizzard CEs give you something shiny. Card reskins maybe?

Are there achievements in Hearthstone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Are there achievements in Hearthstone?
    I think so, cause they speak of having achievements unlocking cards from what I remember in the FAQ section detailing the ways you can obtain cards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Animorpheus View Post
    Not only that but then we will eventually encounter botting in Hearthstone to obtain these cards.
    You wouldn't even have to bot. Just have a friend lose over and over to you, getting booster packs easily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    You wouldn't even have to bot. Just have a friend lose over and over to you, getting booster packs easily.
    Doesn't work. Playing against friends is only for fun. Otherwise that would be a valid tactic even without loot cards.

Nope. I asked it is a stand alone product that is not meant to enhance your game play in their other games. Its a game your gonna play because its fun, not to have x% of getting a new wow mount or diablo item.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyisnotdead View Post
    Nope. I asked it is a stand alone product that is not meant to enhance your game play in their other games. Its a game your gonna play because its fun, not to have x% of getting a new wow mount or diablo item.
    The twitter says they are discussing it. I see this as a huge way to make tons of cash for blizz and get tons of players, so i wouldn't put it past them.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!