Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    It will actually be very interesting to see whether or not they will move from their "we want you to be able to recognise the character you made back in the day" motto for the least played races or race-gender combinations, like female trolls, orcs and tauren.

Love me some female orcs. I hope they keep the overall look of them, increased poly count, smoother animation. I like the female orc monk animations.

They definitely need some new or improved hairstyles.

All of this applies to female dwarves. Love me some female dwarves, but some improvements would be appreciated.

Ironically, the female orc's animations and overall posture make them seem much more effeminate than even female humans. I hope they don't disregard this facet of them when they do the remodeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Much? now you're exxagerating.
    Lol, looks better to me. Facial features are VERY different. I could go into detail comparing the images I posted, but I might put you to sleep 'cause I'm just a nut like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavannah View Post
    Actually, you're both right.

Aggra technically has two models, one you see ingame, and one you seen in the two cinematics she's in. Ingame model is that standard orc model with the Mag'har recolor, but the cinematic model is in MUCH higher definition with higher detailed hair. Here's the cinematic model http://www.wowpedia.org/images/8/81/...nd_Trailer.jpg and here's the ingame model http://www.wowpedia.org/images/9/94/..._Maelstrom.jpg . In my opinion though, the best version of her is her single card artwork http://www.wowpedia.org/images/1/13/Aggra_TCG.jpg .
    looking at aggra artwork i understand why thrall lefted everything and go with her, if they put a model like that in the game she will become the new sylvanas.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

The main improvement the new models will have over the old will be more "bones" in their skeleton, especially in the face. I want orc females to look roughly the same, just be more expressive and smoothly animated.

More pigtails is what they need.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    She has a slightly higher rez model by the looks of it.
    Yes and No. Aggra has a normal model with a Magh'ar skin in game, but in the cinematics she has a modified model with a higher resolution.

Which looks pretty sweet in my opinion, and I'd like the update for Orc females was pretty much it. Proportions are okay and beyond more polys and reworked hairstyles and maybe more fluid anyimations, female orcs have aged well .

10+ Year Old Account
    other than a graphics update absolutely nothing. i think they are fine the way they are.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

That's how I want to see femorcs.

They need bigger heads. Their skulls are about the size of a male orc nose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by veritasxsaint View Post

That's how I want to see femorcs.
    IMO, that's just a human with fangs.

One of the things I really, really love about the Female Orc is that she has such an athletic build. She's muscular and that's Orc Sexy, and that's fantastic.

WoW doesn't need any more stick waisted, pillow chested, soft-assed female races. ORCS don't need that. The race would wipe itself out - their females wouldn't survive intercourse to conceive, much less give birth. This is assuming, of course, that the male Orcs retain their very muscular physiques as well. If the male Orcs get wimpified, well, I guess the females could to... but I'd respect them (and the art team) a hell of a lot less.

The cinematic Aggra looks a bit too human to me, but overall, I like it. I'd prefer the orc women change very little, other than the obvious poly/animation/texture upgrades. Their stance, their bulkiness, everything about them seems right. Maybe a bit bigger in the bicep region?

Its weird. Because of their stance, in a crowd I have trouble telling the female orcs and male blood elves apart.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead, and that World of Warcraft died with him."

10+ Year Old Account
    High rez textures obviously, and a size scale that won't let you alter their appearance too much but change the buffness of their legs, etc. since I hate how female orc legs are and they still look like crap in high rez imo. Also more feminine qualities in the face, orcs don't have to look like shit just because they're orcs.

They look decent as they are, but the hair options are atrocious.

Deleted
    I'd like them to get reworked straight out of the game.

Deleted
    Female Orcs are one of the few models least in need of an update. I think better textures, smoother edges and smoother animation is all they need.
    All the old models have horribly angular body parts and hair. Some of the faces look just weird or scary and the eyes don't move. Female Tauren's mouth moves like a sock puppet.

Slightly better running animation, more definition in their muscles, better hair, high res textures, and maybe options like having battle scars on their faces and bodies. More piercing as well and mohawks.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

facial options aside, female orcs look pretty damn good in every armor type there is, especially plate. but if it came to an update throwing in more pixels would do the job. look at Aggra.

---------- Post added 2013-03-25 at 12:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    IMO, that's just a human with fangs.
    well really thats what a female orc is, les be honest here. aside from them amazon thighs.....dem thighs