Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Is it crazy to love my cat to much!!!!!!!!!!?

He is my angel, I would be lost with out him, I call him when I walk in the door, He sleep beside me at night, hes spoiled rotten. I sign his name on my cards for christmas birthday et...... My family buys him gifts at christmas lol....He has every cat toy made lol.....he has his his own bed....

Deleted
    Yes, it is.

Deleted
    Not at all. Doesn't matter if it's interracial or interspecies, one can't love enough.

My cat has her own "bed" too. A cardboard box with her favorite blankie and one of my old T-shirts. I'm not sure it's classified as a bed but it's her personal space that she sometimes sleep in.
    Last edited by mmoc098be2d235; 2013-03-25 at 10:48 AM.

Deleted
    Not crazy at all.
    But are you sure you dont have baby fever?

For most people (even me) cats are part of family, they live part of it so why not. Most people would go crazy if they didnt have animal and just lived alone.

Probably... I type as my cat lays on my other arm letting out a little snore. But he did get the snip today, so he's getting special treatment.

Don't know why, but that made me disgusted.

I do think that is pretty crazy,

I see someone purchased the Crazy Cat Lady Starter Kit.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

i'd say its crazy if you had 10+ cats and did all that for them, but if its just one then not really =P. My only cat i had was treated similiar (minus the extreme's) he was very faithful. Was sad when i got home from work and the neighbor came over to tell me she saw him get hit by a car. She buried him for me though so it wasn't as painful but it was like losing a friend /shrug
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

Does sound a little crazy...

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't listen to 1/2 of these people who are at war with love. Nothing is ever wrong with love.. Nothing.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strah View Post
    Don't know why, but that made me disgusted.

I do think that is pretty crazy,
    Disgusted that an animal have better living conditions than some humans do?

Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    Disgusted that an animal have better living conditions than some humans do?
    Thinking that you would be "lost" without a pet.
    Signing a pets name on christmas cards.

I guess i just don't like crazy people, nothing else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Don't listen to 1/2 of these people who are at war with love. Nothing is ever wrong with love.. Nothing.
    That is flat out wrong by the way... but no I don't think anything is wrong with you, its not obsessive or anything, maybe someone will say its a little weird... but being normal today sucks anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarx View Post
    He is my angel, I would be lost with out him, I call him when I walk in the door, He sleep beside me at night, hes spoiled rotten. I sign his name on my cards for christmas birthday et...... My family buys him gifts at christmas lol....He has every cat toy made lol.....he has his his own bed....
    You have replaced your lack of intimacy with your cat, it's not healthy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thinking that you would be "lost" without a pet.
    Signing a pets name on christmas cards.

I guess i just don't like crazy people, nothing else.
    Saying that makes me think you're crazy.. You can go ahead and start disliking yourself now.. But from reading what you've already typed, I'd say you already do.

---------- Post added 2013-03-25 at 06:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jeleh View Post
    You have replaced your lack of intimacy with your cat, it's not healthy.
    How do you that's what he's doing? I love my dog just as much, and I'm married, no intimacy issues there. Your logic was just blown to bits.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

No not really, unless you start to f.... it.

Saying that makes me think you're crazy.. You can go ahead and start disliking yourself now.. But from reading what you've already typed, I'd say you already do.[COLOR="red"]
    Wat.

Being OBSESSED with a cat is normal nowadays?
    And how does my comment make you think i dislike myself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wat.

And how does my comment make you think i dislike myself?
    Because you're obviously an angry person. Love is love, no matter how YOU see it. Some see obsession, some see infatuation, some see love.. None of the above make him crazy.

Deleted
    Wat.

What do you think animal is then? Household object? Status symbol that shouldnt be treated well, just for show?

Come on, ancient civilizations had many animals who were treated as well OP does their cat. Nothing has changed "nowdays".

Because you're obviously an angry person. Love is love, no matter how YOU see it. Some see obsession, some see infatuation, some see love.. None of the above make him crazy.
    On the contrary, i am quite narcissistic, hence my dislike of crazy people.

So according to your logic this woman is normal, since love is love, and it doesn't make her crazy,huh?