10+ Year Old Account

Question what is the storyline of WoW patch 5.3 (returning player)

hey, MMO-Champion! I'm a returning player to WoW and I was wondering what the storyline behind the next patch was. does anyone know?

Not much is known about the actual lore in the upcoming patch. All we really know is that Garrosh will probably do something to spark off the civil war within the horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been gone about six months myself and just now coming back... things are looking interesting for sure!
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

We don't know yet. We do have a few hints.

1. The Darkspear will apparantly go into open rebellion.

2. Varian will lead the Alliance and 'push the Horde apart.'

3. Horde scouts will find something dark buried under the vale of eternal blossoms.

4. There will be naval battle scenarios, probably 1 per faction. Likely mirrors of eachother like the lion's landing/domination point ones.

5. Garrosh will probably do something to finally push the Horde as a whole into rebellion against him, as 5.4 is most likely the Siege of Org.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoahUz24601 View Post
    hey, MMO-Champion! I'm a returning player to WoW and I was wondering what the storyline behind the next patch was. does anyone know?
    There's rumblings that the Horde finds something beneath the vale of eternal blossoms, or least they're looking for something. We may also see some fallout from patch 5.2 - apparently there are some zandalari causing trouble in the Eastern Kingdoms.