Page 50 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comburo View Post
    Already done, extremely difficult as a german, but very interesting nonetheless. As mentioned earlier, still busy with Sherlock Holmes, but after that its time for Bram Stokers Dracula.
    I really love the Penguin Popular Classics Series, almost every must read book in the original version and for only 2,99 €. Already looking for the next couple to buy, but couldnt decide yet ^^
    Oooh yes, I picked up several of those a few months ago.
    Read Moby Dick (hard work!), Gulliver's Travels and The Portrait of Dorian Grey, still have Frankenstein to read.
    Bram Stoker's Dracula is good - hope you enjoy it.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    Escape from Camp 14

10+ Year Old Account
    "Eden Feint" a very good thriller by Ken McKea. Third one in the Jim Dallas series.
    "Reality: The refuge of those who fail in RPGs"
    ~Though this be madness, yet there is method in't~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Oooh yes, I picked up several of those a few months ago.
    Read Moby Dick (hard work!), Gulliver's Travels and The Portrait of Dorian Grey, still have Frankenstein to read.
    Bram Stoker's Dracula is good - hope you enjoy it.
    I have Moby Dick, The Tempest, Hamlet, Dracula and The Adventures Of Sherlock Holmes. I already read Frankenstein in german, but was fairly disapointed. It was nothing like what i expected. I thought of something more horror-like, but it was "just" a tragedy exclusively.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just recently re-read the entire North & South series by John Jakes. Wonderful series.

15+ Year Old Account
    Starting a Confederacy of Dunces, well see how it is.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    starting mistborn trilogy.

Soon done with A Dance with Dragons. Will probably move on to Malazan Book of the Fallen, then The Wheel of Time. It's going to take a while.

Just finished Shift by Hugh Howey. It was alright. Sequel to Wool, which is a NYT bestseller and a soon-to-be-made movie. That was alright too.

If this headache goes away long enough for me to get my work done, I'm gonna start on John Dies at the End, written by my boss. I've heard nothing but good about the book, and I haven't really read a comedy+horror mashup before.
    Last edited by vizzle; 2013-03-25 at 05:29 AM.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    Soon done with A Dance with Dragons. Will probably move on to Malazan Book of the Fallen, then The Wheel of Time. It's going to take a while.
    yeah your booked for like a couple years i think =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Books? What's that?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Icebear View Post
    Books? What's that?
    why post if all you are going to do is troll? at least make your post constructive.

anyways, on topic, im almost done with the Mistborn trilogy, any recommendations?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    why post if all you are going to do is troll? at least make your post constructive.

anyways, on topic, im almost done with the Mistborn trilogy, any recommendations?
    I read Old Man's War after I finished Mistborn. I usually alternate between a sci-fi series and fantasy series though. Currently reading Nine Princes in Amber series.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

15+ Year Old Account
    Almost finished reading the first book in A Song of Ice and Fire series, A Game of Thrones. Going to read A Clash of Kings next.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anshinritsumai View Post
    Almost finished reading the first book in A Song of Ice and Fire series, A Game of Thrones. Going to read A Clash of Kings next.
    if you havent already learned, i recommend not getting attached to any characters in the series.

Deleted
    The Hobbit (again), but just finished the Wheel of Time and and am now up to date with A Song of Ice and Fire . Highly recommend the lot.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post

Wow, you tore through that quick. If you liked it I'd suggest Warbreaker then Way of Kings, both by Sanderson.

15+ Year Old Account
    Started reading Tolkien after approx 10 years, this time in English (yeey kindle). Done with the Hobbit, starting Fellowship.

I am a Mage.
    Avatar shamelessly stolen from Deviant Art, all credit to the author
    Phailah|Forged|Drak'thul EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Currently reading Hell House by Richard Matheson it's for a class but it's not too bad

10+ Year Old Account
    Reading The Witches Daughter by Paula Bracksten right now. I read another book by her called The Winter Witch and thoroughly enjoyed it so I decided to pick this one up. I am enjoying it as well.