Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    My prediction long ago that the 7th sha is pride came true makes most sense really

Deleted
    I am still amazed at the amount of lore that this expansion has to offer. Blizzard did not disappoint with their promises.

I'm at work and can't listen to the youtube files... any intrepid poster want to recap?

Deleted
    But Garrosh and Pride? I don't know.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    Maybe we will be back to Thunderbluff as the main hub according to the sound files.
    I could actually see that happening. Besides, Thunder Bluff is a nice city.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    My prediction long ago that the 7th sha is pride came true makes most sense really
    Welcome to the club, bro. =)

Sha of Pride + Blinded Wrathion(is Blizzard going to make another hero who's going to be liked like Illidan?)
    Awesome.

Shit is happening this expansion.

Shame I aint playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Sha of Pride? Garrosh has Sha of Pride in Garroshes tummy?

Like wtf, Pride is pretty much the last thing Garrosh possesses. Fear, doubt, anger, violence, those are okay with me, but why the heck Pride?
    Because Garrosh is all about pride for the orcs since he became part of the horde, his pride is what is tearing the horde appart. Garrosh has nothing to do with Fear or doubt, anger... well maybe, I don't even know if Violence is a emotion....

I think it was a good choice from blizzard to use Pride because it seems that is what he has alot of and is what is causing him to tear the horde appart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Sha of Pride? Garrosh has Sha of Pride in Garroshes tummy?

Like wtf, Pride is pretty much the last thing Garrosh possesses. Fear, doubt, anger, violence, those are okay with me, but why the heck Pride?
    Garrosh has no pride? Is this a troll?

I think if they have Garrosh kill Thrall, that'd be one way to piss the orcs the hell off and get them against Garrosh. It'd be a good way to piss a lot of the races off, really :x Peeps love Thrall! It'd also assure that the new warchief can't be Thrall again, so they'd HAVE to pick someone new.

Hell, for horde players, especially, if you go in knowing you're going to kill the guy that killed Thrall, that's a huge ass motivator to kill the bastard.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Seerhao Emperor? It's Shao-Hao :P

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Sha of Pride + Blinded Wrathion(is Blizzard going to make another hero who's going to be liked like Illidan?)
    Awesome.
    I thought the blind wrathion was just him being blindfolded for Xuen's test.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Seerhao Emperor? It's Shao-Hao :P
    Shahao is his second name :P

No more sound files?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kioshi View Post
    Because Garrosh is all about pride for the orcs since he became part of the horde, his pride is what is tearing the horde appart. Garrosh has nothing to do with Fear or doubt, anger... well maybe, I don't even know if Violence is a emotion....

I think it was a good choice from blizzard to use Pride because it seems that is what he has alot of and is what is causing him to tear the horde appart.
    Garrosh has conqured doubt, fear, despair and hatred. it's evidend durring the Breath of Darkest Shadow quest, where his blademaster gets posessed by the Sha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    Aw that would be epic, if they remodelled TB and made it the Horde capital!
    I honestly think we will see a massive destruction of Orgrimmar.. again. Even now Baine still refers to it as a fortress instead of a home. Maybe another revamp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cant wait for Garrosh Sound Files.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Shahao is his second name :P
    ... Nope, it's his first name and only name that we know.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    I'm at work and can't listen to the youtube files... any intrepid poster want to recap?
    Baine and Vol'jin are working with the Alliance to cut off the Barrens from Garrosh's grasp. The Alliance representative(s) they're talking to aren't clear, but Vol'jin says he might consider them friends after all this. He, Baine and Thrall reminisce about being back in the desert together; it also looks like they'll be securing Razor Hill and some other Darkspear Isles places. Vol'jin urges the Alliance to attack Org by sea, while he attacks by land.

Thrall's going to go to Orgrimmar alone, citing Saurfang and Eitrigg as orcs who oppose Garrosh; he won't believe that all of his people are on Garrosh's side. Vol'jin thinks this is a shit idea, and says that Garrosh will assassinate him if he gets the chance. Thrall makes Vol'jin promise to look after Aggra and the baby if Thrall dies.

Varian's talking to Moira about a troll incursion or something. He praises her and the Dark Irons' fighting skill and says that the Wildhammers and Bronzebeards missed out on seeing her in action.

Wrathion is... I'm not sure. Listening to it now.

The 7th Sha is "pride."