Poll: If you had the option to choose the Alpha worgen model, would you?

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    LOVE the snarl from the front. In my very humble opinion I'd say both the male and female have a muzzle that's a tiny bit too long from the side, but other than that, she looks like a female version of the male, she still looks female, and she looks ferocious. I love it!

But you should probably post this in the mega-compilation thread instead of here, this thread I think is just a black or white "alpha versus live"...
    You're right. They looked too long to me too. Just didn't bother to fix, lol! I'm working on more images, and not just "quickies", so the quality will be better when I get done. I'll post those on the huge fem. worgen thread. This one, I think I'll delete some time since it is just few second drawings.

Glad you like!
    Last edited by Seyna Starstrider; 2013-02-22 at 04:12 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seyna Starstrider View Post
    You're right. They looked too long to me too. Just didn't bother to fix, lol! I'm working on more images, and not just "quickies", so the quality will be better when I get done. I'll post those on the huge fem. worgen thread. This one, I think I'll delete some time since it is just few second drawings.

Glad you like!
    I love 'em. I wish I could draw that quickly that well, but most of the time my canines come out too feline. I blame the many years of rampant TLK fandom.

Sig by Isilrien

Deleted
    Those artworks are great, but ithink we should keep the thread and, if some of us want to talk about those artworks, do it in the right thread, just to avoid derrailing this one

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm. I keep wondering if there's a better way to poll the playerbase, but I can't think of anything.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorkir View Post
    Hmm. I keep wondering if there's a better way to poll the playerbase, but I can't think of anything.
    Aside from getting Blizzard to create an official poll, I don't think so.

Sig by Isilrien

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    Aside from getting Blizzard to create an official poll, I don't think so.
    I wonder what it'd take to make that happen.

Deleted
    People WTF? I also what alpha models back in the game, but that thread here is build up with female model. IF Blizzard add someday alpha models back, then they add both, male and a female, not just female alpha worgen model.

---------- Post added 2013-03-11 at 08:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    Why is this all about females? i bought cata on day one expecting this

I was SEVERELY disappointed @_@ I WANT MEH WORGEN HAIR

Agree 100%. I also was expecting this. I love alpha male worgen hairstyles and NO deam ponitails, like correct ones have..
    I play female worgen warlock and I am happy with her. She is my mine!

yeah i rather just stick with what we have now than seeing those god awful things

My icon is the rogue I wanted to roll. After they puppified the model, I couldn't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Edds View Post
    yeah i rather just stick with what we have now than seeing those god awful things
    I think you're confused: The "godawful things" (read: the model that's a thematic and mechanical failure) are the current female worgen.

Deleted
    After all I don`t think, taht Blizzard add alpha models to the game (becaose Blizzard said at Blizcon, that alpha models are lagging ore something ), but IF we are lucky enouth, then they save correct models and add tottaly new worgen models at some future epxansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quakefan View Post
    After all I don`t think, taht Blizzard add alpha models to the game (becaose Blizzard said at Blizcon, that alpha models are lagging ore something ), but IF we are lucky enouth, then they save correct models and add tottaly new worgen models at some future epxansion.
    Believing in luck is fine and good, but if you want anything to get done, you have to poke, prod and make a nuisance of yourself until it happens.

Or so the trend is with World of Warcraft.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quakefan View Post
    People WTF? I also what alpha models back in the game, but that thread here is build up with female model. IF Blizzard add someday alpha models back, then they add both, male and a female, not just female alpha worgen model!
    Because the males, even if you may not like the style, are not broken and are mostly thematically correct. We were advertised feral wolf-men and that's what male worgen are.

Now, if they add in the alpha for females, of course I think they should add in the option for the males too. However, the females are the ones right now in dire need of attention. Sorry :P

Sig by Isilrien

Just watched a repeat of my favorite show Face Off on SyFy and immediatly thought of this thread. The Episode was all about werewolves and the challenge was to make one from another planet in our solar system. http://www.syfy.com/faceoff/episodes...wl_at_the_moon

The part where I busted out laughing was when one of the makeup artist made their werewolf with a muzzle identical to the present female Worgen and Glen Hetrick (http://www.syfy.com/faceoff/faces/glenn_hetrick) himself said he has always hated the muzzled wherewolf and everyone else said it looked more like a toy dog than a wolf.

There you go a movie monster master even says the design is stupid.

Also the girl who designed it was also eliminated that round (harsh)
    Last edited by Lastlivingsoul; 2013-03-30 at 05:52 PM.

Females? Yes, dear god in heaven, yes.

Males? Would be cool as an extra option. It sure wouldn't go amiss.

In fact, making the alpha models available as the 'old model' option for worgen would be a great idea. In a way, they -are- 'the old models', and since they are planning to do it with the other races after the revamp, why not make a lot of players happy while they're at it?

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogg-Saron, God of Death View Post
    Females? Yes, dear god in heaven, yes.

Males? Would be cool as an extra option. It sure wouldn't go amiss.

In fact, making the alpha models available as the 'old model' option for worgen would be a great idea. In a way, they -are- 'the old models', and since they are planning to do it with the other races after the revamp, why not make a lot of players happy while they're at it?
    I don't know why it never occurred to me to phrase it like that (perhaps an effect of my lingering bias against the live model), but I agree completely. Bravo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastlivingsoul View Post
    Just watched a repeat of my favorite show Face Off on SyFy and immediatly thought of this thread. The Episode was all about werewolves and the challenge was to make one from another planet in our solar system. http://www.syfy.com/faceoff/episodes...wl_at_the_moon

The part where I busted out laughing was when one of the makeup artist made their werewolf with a muzzle identical to the present female Worgen and Glen Hetrick (http://www.syfy.com/faceoff/faces/glenn_hetrick) himself said he has always hated the muzzled wherewolf and everyone else said it looked more like a toy dog than a wolf.

There you go a movie monster master even says the design is stupid.

Also the girl who designed it was also eliminated that round (harsh)
    Now I have to watch that just to see what the atrocity looked like :P

Sig by Isilrien

15+ Year Old Account
    If they reduce shoulders so that you can see the actual model, then maybe.

Of course, the alpha models is a wolf, the live model is a chihuahua, horrible face.

And the male faces too, the live faces arent bad, but the old ones was better for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    This again...

Yes. A thousand times yes. I want the old models, or at least something that isn't the derp puppies were currently have. We're not going to get them though. Maybe we will once every race gets their update. Until we see the dwarves, nothing will change.

I agree with the stance, but I am tired of the disappointment this brings.

Good luck with the morons who will fight against your opinion.
    A simple change that can improve the female worgen:
    http://tinypic.com/r/1zq7p0g/7

10+ Year Old Account
    First thread on the General Forums capped, created a continuation.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8756445604#1

I can no longer push the topic; my subscription time ran out.