Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still psyched for this.... Make it happen now ANET!!

I hope for the MOAJP that they turn everyone into Moas purely for the lawlz of the abbreviation xD.
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, it's in game, we just can't get in it yet!!

Super Adventure Box

There's Continue Coins dropping from other jump puzzles which grant you 5 lives inside the Super Adventure Box. They say to give them to Moto (named NPC at the entrance - also the name of the creator of Mario, Link, etc). There's also a whole new category of achievements related to to the SAB, looks like they are rolling out "Baby" mode first.

Also a slew of new weapon skins - check the PvP locker for all "Super" weapons. I really like the scepter.
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post

Also a slew of new weapon skins - check the PvP locker for all "Super" weapons. I really like the scepter.
    You are sure it's the jumping puzzle? /cheeeeeer in that case.

I kind of like the super GS... not sure what to think of the bows. The longbow reminds be of a lightsaber somehow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post

Super Adventure Box

There's Continue Coins dropping from other jump puzzles which grant you 5 lives inside the Super Adventure Box. They say to give them to Moto (named NPC at the entrance - also the name of the creator of Mario, Link, etc). There's also a whole new category of achievements related to to the SAB, looks like they are rolling out "Baby" mode first.

aint this the 1 april joke?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by syom View Post
    aint this the 1 april joke?
    If it were an april fools joke (like the commando questline in GW1 xD) it wouldn't be there yet... i have a feeling this might be the balls to the wall jumping puzzle we've heard so much about...
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    If it were an april fools joke (like the commando questline in GW1 xD) it wouldn't be there yet... i have a feeling this might be the balls to the wall jumping puzzle we've heard so much about...
    If there are blocks with ? to hit that gives coins or mobs I jump on to make me go higher or pipes to go down, someone is getting a high five.

Jumping Puzzle difficulty setting? Only the hardest. I loved destroying people in speed on the Mad King Clock Tower, even when their big bulky bodacious bodies blocking my tiny Asuran one.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldofWorkcraft View Post
    If there are blocks with ? to hit that gives coins or mobs I jump on to make me go higher or pipes to go down, someone is getting a high five.

Jumping Puzzle difficulty setting? Only the hardest. I loved destroying people in speed on the Mad King Clock Tower, even when their big bulky bodacious bodies blocking my tiny Asuran one.
    They said the entire jumping puzzle could get scraped if it isn't popular. They are only releasing 1/4 of it (or 1/3) and baby mode...

Um the way to not make it popular is to release the most easiest mode instead of the middle ground. Seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think my prediction for it being a jumping puzzle zone was correct!

http://i.imgur.com/FX1SvBV.jpg

---------- Post added 2013-03-28 at 12:46 AM ----------

You can get the coins from JP chests on alts, some people are reporting that they are also dropping from World boss chests.

I wouldn't know since I've been pretty much running JPs nonstop.
    Valar morghulis