10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah sorry i missed the lie part in my post, yeah it was a lie and i just didn't realise hence beeing annoyed.

Also what, it's not out this week too...?

Deleted
    As far as I know it's still coming out this week. And if I remember correctly it was out the week before last. There was something about Kubo travelling being the reason it didn't come out last week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Yeah sorry i missed the lie part in my post, yeah it was a lie and i just didn't realise hence beeing annoyed.

Also what, it's not out this week too...?
    Aaaaah so, fair enough. I do hope they bring back the Anime, but not for a while

shouldn't it have been out today? Or am I losing track of the days again
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Aaaaah so, fair enough. I do hope they bring back the Anime, but not for a while

shouldn't it have been out today? Or am I losing track of the days again
    Normally wednesdays :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Normally wednesdays :P
    aaah ok, not sure how I still don't know that, considering how long I've been reading this Manga ... did it used to be Tuesdays, or am I just making shit up now?

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

10+ Year Old Account
    aaah ok, not sure how I still don't know that, considering how long I've been reading this Manga ... did it used to be Tuesdays, or am I just making shit up now?
    It varies..Some weeks early others Wednesdays some late even.

Deleted
    Huzzah, its finaly out. Not to much answerd just many more questions!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wierd, I thought Engetsu has similar powers to Zangetsu... I guess we were wrong

I'm guessing this guy was Aizen's first step towards creating the Vizard. Also... Now we've had a good look at it... I'm 100% certain that's Ichigo's Inner Hollow, will be fun finding out how it got from out there to in him

Aye same looking forward to seeing what Aizen can do when he's NOT super charged with the Hogyoku. Of course it's all a bit lame, seeing a we know niether one dies, it's going to be a pretty tame fight.

I dunno... she reminds me a little too much of Ichigo, there's bravery and there's stupidity, blinding rushing into every danger... That's not bravery

This chapter hurt my head...

Wierd, I thought Engetsu has similar powers to Zangetsu... I guess we were wrong

I'm guessing this guy was Aizen's first step towards creating the Vizard. Also... Now we've had a good look at it... I'm 100% certain that's Ichigo's Inner Hollow, will be fun finding out how it got from out there to in him

Aye same looking forward to seeing what Aizen can do when he's NOT super charged with the Hogyoku. Of course it's all a bit lame, seeing a we know niether one dies, it's going to be a pretty tame fight.

I dunno... she reminds me a little too much of Ichigo, there's bravery and there's stupidity, blinding rushing into every danger... That's not bravery
    I think it's like a set. Moon and Sun perhaps?

And well, isn't this AFTER the Vizards already? And it's probably that Aizen dissapears the moment Masaki comes to the scene and kills/absorbs/something to this, Hollow thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    I think it's like a set. Moon and Sun perhaps?
    Hey they stole my idea *points to his Zanpaktou a few pages back* I kid, I kid

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    And well, isn't this AFTER the Vizards already? And it's probably that Aizen dissapears the moment Masaki comes to the scene and kills/absorbs/something to this, Hollow thing.
    Fuck that's a good point , yeah this must be ~18 years ago, making it about 80 years AFTER the Vizard thing.... So wtf is Aizen up to...

Deleted
    That is after the Vizards since Aizen states that they still need to look for Urahara and the rest of them and Aizen has Urahara's Reiatsu cloak, I think Ichigos mom will use that Quincy ability that absorbs the surrounding reiatsu she is strong enough to absorb the VL since that Sternritter that Ichigo fought was able to absorb that big Chimaera.

Well, if it's a set that means that Isshin/Ichigo will work together, or that Isshin gives his to Ichigo and the Zanpakuto guy forges them together.

Well, somehow she will have to absorb him, cause it gets in (or becomes) Ichigo at one point.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're all thinking it's going to merge with some magical power or something, watch them just disect a baby and shove the hollow in. Anyway i wish the manga came out more than once a week

10+ Year Old Account
    pretty cool chapter.

Hahaha no you're not the only one UnifiedDivide, that's exactly what I thought when I saw him make that gesture

It didn't go for her because she held out her hand, it turned towards her when she shot like 10+ arrows at him, then when she released her bow it thought "Hey.. she's unarmed.... nomnomnomnom"

Gotta say she's got some balls , that was a pretty pimped out moved she pulled, also, that tiny lil quincy bow is win! Is that the Quincy version of a 1h X-bow? if so, wtb quincy that uses two of them!

I think Kubo handled the Bankai thing pretty well, annoying as it was not to see Isshin's Bankai, the only way they could show it to us would be if he used it, then "White" instantly overpowered it, making it look pretty frakkin weak... So they stick on a "Oooh no, sorry you'll not be able to use it when you're injured, it's too stronk" and delay it for a later episode.

Overall a nice action packed chapter, nothing new was really learned, but it didnt really need to be!

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta say, after this week's chapter, I'm thinking Ichigo's mom is a complete badass. Quincy arrow to the head at point blank? That was a pretty awesome ending.

I doubt it would kill him. Come on, 1 shot from her? We haven't even seen Isshin's bankai, or any CLUE about it, only that its a burden... All we saw is him spitting fire from his blood, which is kinda cool tho.

I guess now "White" will merge into her or something.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Minor question, but what was the hollow about to do when Isshin kinda panicked and went "oh shit"? Cero? Dammit I still have a hard time deciphering the images sometimes..

10+ Year Old Account
    Soooo no one else noticed how they said white was named for his "inner whiteness"....Think about ichigos hollow and inner world. BOTH are pure white...

Me thinking means something SUPER important.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavecryst View Post
    Minor question, but what was the hollow about to do when Isshin kinda panicked and went "oh shit"? Cero? Dammit I still have a hard time deciphering the images sometimes..
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/532/14
    This ^
    He pretty much landed his sword arm onto a wounded Isshin with brute force and then wanted to do a point blank Cero in his face. Lower right is pretty much when they hitted/blocked.

And yeah, now you say so. But seeing how it was already a given fact that this is Ichigo's (inner) Hollow. I am still staying with the idea that this Hollow will become Ichigo in the same idea as what happened to Nel.

My god, Masaki had sex with a Hollow, it makes sense now!!!