10+ Year Old Account
    i wonder if he drops cool stuff

you can't hit him, he's just there for flavor. i've seen him multiple times while just out running about. it's usually at night.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a problem, i can't seem to stick to making a restrictive story. For example: Breton battlemage, also skilled with sword and board. Backstory is he was a noble trained in the arts of magic and close combat whose thirst for power got too great (murder) and so fled Highrock. Travelling around skyrim is indulging that thirst. See, not restrictive in the slightest.
    Stormrage 4 lyfe

I preordered Skyrim but I don't see the logic in camping outside best buy and game stop...that **** cray

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Best part about single player games? Others' opinions don't matter.

I personally loved Dawnguard the most even though A LOT of people were disappointed by it. Dragonborn was also great. I never got Hearthfire because I'm not much for player housing.
    There's no point to buy Hearthfire as a PC player. Plenty of mods out there are just as good, if not better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khraine View Post
    I have a problem, i can't seem to stick to making a restrictive story. For example: Breton battlemage, also skilled with sword and board. Backstory is he was a noble trained in the arts of magic and close combat whose thirst for power got too great (murder) and so fled Highrock. Travelling around skyrim is indulging that thirst. See, not restrictive in the slightest.
    my nords story is a nice guy... who keeps getting into trouble (to explain why he is in the thives guild and dark bro hood) hes a bit of a dope, but he is a warrior not a mage.

My Khajiit was going to be the price of thieves who did good for society as a whole.

He is now a fully realized Dragonborn and vampire slayer. He also enjoys taking random strolls to Boethiea's shrine and sacrificing followers. Ain't no one fux wid khajiit, ain't no one.

Question for anyone who's heard Malukah and MoS on youtube: which do you like better? MoS's Skyrim variety or Malukah's soft singing?

I can't personally decide so I just settle for their combination: Legends of the Frost
    Last edited by Flaks; 2013-03-27 at 07:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Question for anyone who's heard Malukah and MoS on youtube: which do you like better? MoS's Skyrim variety or Malukah's soft singing
    I've only seen the Malukah song on Youtube to see what it was about and even though it's great what she does (wish more people bothered), I didn't really like it and prefer the original. I guess I just found it really irritating that she hums the theme, instead of just singing the words:P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    I've only seen the Malukah song on Youtube to see what it was about and even though it's great what she does (wish more people bothered), I didn't really like it and prefer the original. I guess I just found it really irritating that she hums the theme, instead of just singing the words:P
    ._. When exactly does she hum the theme? Because I just rewatched it and no where did I hear her hum. *shrug*

While MoS definitely does a wonderful job of it, I much prefer Malukah's soft singing.

Deleted
    Taken a break from Skyrim and reverted back to... Oblivion.

10+ Year Old Account
    oblivion is kologarns fav game, remember that prick from ulduar?

HEY kologarn what is your favorite elder scrolls game?

OOOBBBLIIIVVVVIIIOOONN!!!!!!

my high elves story is this. he tried to be a member of the thalmor, but did not make it into the ranks due to being physically weak and sickly. Spent his entire life studying magic instead. goes to skyrim because he wants some powerful artifacts and knows the college of winterhold actually teaches magic (the kitty guy says this is fact of whats left of the magical institutions)

He is also an angry person because of all the times he was told no. He is pro empire, his race comes first. But if the thalmor get in his way, he will have no problem to obliterate them. he is also very selfish *like most elves* and prideful. He seeks a way to be physically strong, but does not want to be a dog.... a vampire lord might do nicely.

but yeah my nord just seems to always get into trouble. Does things he shouldnt..... because there is usually no choice and he is very superstitious.... always listen to a disembodied voice! He is clumsy and dopey. he is a true nord and supports ulfric, but not the racist policies. he knows the empire is weak, he sees how hammerfell can hold off the elves with out the empire..... why not skyrim? He is also a bit of a guy with bad luck....wants to say hi to a guy who looks familiar with markath...... morag bol lives there.... he wants to try magic once in his life...... arcano tries to kill everyone..... tries to kill a dragon... giant shows up.....wants to help a kid get rid of an abusive matron of the orphanage.... dark brotherhood recruitment. gets blamed for the death of parthanaax... it was alduin i sware! *not kidding it was*

if i make a redguard assassin... he will just be a prick thats all so far.

hey if u make a kajiit and he/she becomes a werewolf... is it a cat dog?????
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2013-03-27 at 02:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rainiothon View Post
    Taken a break from Skyrim and reverted back to... Oblivion.
    Just fired this up again last night too. I still don't have Skyrim, something just prevents me from wanting to buy it. I guess I'm just waiting on a better sale or something. But man I installed some texture packs and a different UI and I cant believe how good Oblivion looks now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by philefluxx View Post
    Just fired this up again last night too. I still don't have Skyrim, something just prevents me from wanting to buy it. I guess I'm just waiting on a better sale or something. But man I installed some texture packs and a different UI and I cant believe how good Oblivion looks now.
    Id actually love to do that but I have so good memories of that game so Im afraid to ruin them:P Plus it would take at leas 24h modding it..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    Id actually love to do that but I have so good memories of that game so Im afraid to ruin them:P Plus it would take at leas 24h modding it..
    I only installed a few texture packs and the UI change. Nothing that changes or enhances the actual game save the look. Only took me about an hour to be honest and I was in game.

Going to be starting a new playthrough. Was thinking of either a Redguard or a Khajit destruction/conuration mage. Can't decide on the race though... what're you folks' opinion?

Khajiit for sure

10+ Year Old Account
    redguard because they are sexy

Haha. Back to where I was... undecided =3 I love them both! I imagine 2 Khajits would be awesome running around together though ( J'zargo).

10+ Year Old Account
    yes but redguards are sexy

So just re-installed Skryim and a 110 mods.

Time to melt another video card.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15