Quote Originally Posted by Olddreth View Post
    Nice work everyone. After gathering the challeng mode set i would like to have an updatet version of my signature.

Visible text: Oldish, Exitus - Madmortem (you can put it anywhere, I have no preference)
    Gear set: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1528
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...ldish/advanced
    Helm visible: No. At the moment the armory don't show the haircut of some charaters. I would like to have the old mohak style on the signature.
    Your pose: Whatever works best
    General color scheme: It should fit with die gear set and general hunters

A suitable avatar would also be nice to have.

Many thanks in advance.
    Enjoy

@i4ni: really nice sig, smooth and clean
    Last edited by Spelorzi; 2013-03-27 at 02:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ql1max View Post
    AMG ty hun... I struggled a bit trying to make it all blend. >.<
    I'm not great when people ask for a color scheme that doesn't match the armor ::S (those shoulders are the heroic t14... red ones)
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    I'm not great when people ask for a color scheme that doesn't match the armor ::S (those shoulders are the heroic t14... red ones)
    I liked it so much that i would like you to make me a sig if possible .

Visible text: Abdukt
    Gear set: Season 13 elite pvp set http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...night_m_hd.jpg (last one)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Male Human (can't link right now, i'm transfering the char to another realm).
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Your choice
    General color scheme: Unholy-spec oriented

If you can't, don't worry... its okay hehe.

Gear set: Season 13 elite pvp set http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...night_m_hd.jpg (last one)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Male Human (can't link right now, i'm transfering the char to another realm).

Sure hun... I think I have that gear in my WMV so it shouldn't be an issue

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    You should have told me if you were struggling I could have given you alternative suggestions but thanks I4NI I really appreciate it <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by Zhaine; 2013-03-27 at 04:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Claimed by Aryiana

Hey. Since I started broadcasting on twitch I would like to request a simple twitch set of graphics.

http://www.twitch.tv/sonnillon

Twitch:
    What you want for you page: Offline Image, Chat Overlay and Background for alternate screen.

Visible text:
    I would like to have my guild's name/faction/server on the Chat Overlay
    Code:
    Punished 10 man, Horde, Frostwhisper (EU)

I would love to have the following text on my Offline Image
    Code:
    Prowling in the shadows. Check back later. I will be streaming guild raids Mon-Thurs 21.00-00.00 server time.

I would like to have for my alternate screen the following text
    Code:
    Will be back soon!

Logo/Character:
    White "hair colored" troll feral in prowl animation.

General colour scheme:
    Soft green/yellow colors

Specifics/Extras:

I would like to have in the chat overlay similar image to my guild's banner . Except the panda. Just the snowy mountains with temple. The placement of the guild info (listed in the visible text part) I would leave to the artist who takes on the job.

I would like to have a pandarean themed forest (any section of Jade Forest will do probably) in the background of my Offline Image. Where the feral is prowling. Placing of the text for offline image I would leave to the artist as well.

If it would be possible I would also like to have an alternative "screen" for twitch to switch to when I am not streaming the game, but have tabbed out or whatever (I do hope you get my vague description (techincally a wallpaper type of thing)), with just the same theme/image as for my Chat Overlay box, with the text "Will be back soon!" somewhere. Size would be 1920x1080 (the 16:9 ratio).
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-03-27 at 05:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enjoy

Wow, looks realy great! Thank you so much
    Character(s): Velestra || Guild(s): Untotenschutzverein - MM || Sig by Lorfine

Quote Originally Posted by Maddik View Post
    OMFG! Awesome work!

Thank you very much!

Loved it!
    You're welcome

@ Wigz
    I'm really sorry - looks like I claimed and made this one after you'd claimed it
    Requests CLOSED

Visible text: Eshmasesh
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Eshmasesh/advanced
    Gear set: What is on my armory atm. but woud love to have the Sword breakers bullwark (felmyst one (TBC SWP))
    Helm visible: Yes since it is not blocking my face
    Your pose: i would love to see it having a block pose
    General colour scheme: Holy-ish
    Any extras: it may look like a paladin sig =D
    Last edited by Marascon; 2013-03-27 at 10:42 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Picked up last week:

So amazing!

Thanks again Rivelle! <3!
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hi there! Looking for help re doing the graphics on my twitch stream. I stream League of Legends and World Of Warcraft, Willing to support/advertise to assist anyone willing to help !
    Current steam link: Twitch.tv/willechoforever
    Twitch:
    What you want for you page: Looking for New Background, Header, and Offline Banner similar themed. I would also like a graphic divider bar to break up sections in my bio area.
    Visible text: I would like the following to be included if possible "Negatíve US-Kel'Thuzad" if possible some where either in the header or background image. Also on the offline image, a feral druid sleeping, saying something along the lines of taking a cat nap check back soon

Logo/Character: I'de like Night Elf Feral Druid Thunder heart Set character render would be awesome some where as well as a Feral druid in cat form doing something simple nothing to fancy a simply /dance would be cool maybe an opaque druid paw print symbol in the background
    General colour scheme: Any color scheme is fine as i'm starting over from scratch and don't want to limit any ones creativity. If you need suggestions, the black to light blue icecrown style is nice, i also like black/lime green. White,Black,and Red are also decent.
    Specifics/Extras: No set location or anything but possibly a sunset/or astral star/galaxy background.

I really appreciate anyone's willingness to help and again i offer my support or any assistance i may be able to provide for the help!

@ Strain

-----------

@ Wigz

Enjoy!

---------- Post added 2013-03-27 at 01:13 AM ----------

Enjoy! ;D

Thanks! They look very good!

10+ Year Old Account

Tauren Druid in the need of some love

Would love one of these gorgeous signatures

Visible Text: Roarey Misfit Mayhem US-Uldaman
    Armory us.battle.net uldaman Roarey (prefer without tabard)
    Can mail a screenshot since armory thinks my poor pretty cow has no eyes..(Really they are green and quite lovely
    for a little more of my style: my favorite fan art depicting Tauren druid can be seen at us.battle.net/wow/en/media/fanart/?view#/fanart-1007

Gear Set:T6 Thunderheart Raiment

Helm Visible: of course...best part of my set

Pose: artist preference

Color scheme: Nature...blue like the Eyes on the set would be great...or greens/brown..up to you

Extras: I am a pet fanatic, would eventually love a wallpaper with many pets included..but the signature doesn't HAVE to have any..just would like a little flow if I do end up being gifted with a wallpaper. If the Colors are the blue like the eyes of the set then leaves showing would be fine as I am Resto. Or a Stag head like our guild crest.

Many thanks for considering my request..Roarey is close to my heart and a sweetie(a true healing druid)so anything that you do for me that helps portray her that way would be fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by Paq View Post
    One week bump Anyone interested? :P

All done~

Quote Originally Posted by Akoroth View Post
    Hello, our guild is looking a new banner for our website and TS sub channel.

This is our old one. Its really plain and boring and.. OLD!

Size: The same size as the img above
    Visible text: Eradication
    Logo: Horde logo, although i mainly want it to be 100% personal choice by the artist
    Colour Scheme: Blood red + Black perhaps? Your preference
    Specifics: Maybe a group of people in challenge mode armor below the Eradication sign ? (Any horde race / class combo)

Really i just want to see what you guys can come up with as it is really a blank slate

Thanks for your time
    1 week bump

Quote Originally Posted by Roarey View Post
    Would love one of these gorgeous signatures

Visible Text: Roarey Misfit Mayhem US-Uldaman
    Armory us.battle.net uldaman Roarey (prefer without tabard)
    Can mail a screenshot since armory thinks my poor pretty cow has no eyes..(Really they are green and quite lovely
    for a little more of my style: my favorite fan art depicting Tauren druid can be seen at us.battle.net/wow/en/media/fanart/?view#/fanart-1007

Gear Set:T6 Thunderheart Raiment

Helm Visible: of course...best part of my set

Pose: artist preference

Color scheme: Nature...blue like the Eyes on the set would be great...or greens/brown..up to you

Extras: I am a pet fanatic, would eventually love a wallpaper with many pets included..but the signature doesn't HAVE to have any..just would like a little flow if I do end up being gifted with a wallpaper. If the Colors are the blue like the eyes of the set then leaves showing would be fine as I am Resto. Or a Stag head like our guild crest.

Many thanks for considering my request..Roarey is close to my heart and a sweetie(a true healing druid)so anything that you do for me that helps portray her that way would be fantastic
    Claimed - would like to give this a whirl (Already made a start, so shouldn't take too long.)

And done:

I went with the fan art theme, so I hope you like the result
    Last edited by Shyama; 2013-03-27 at 10:19 PM.
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you so much Shyama...you exceeded my wildest imagings with this depiction! How amazing that you guessed that Skunk has been a longtime personal favorite! Thank you!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    You're welcome

I'm really sorry - looks like I claimed and made this one after you'd claimed it
    Its okay shyama, hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Marascon View Post
    Visible text: Eshmasesh
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Eshmasesh/advanced
    Gear set: What is on my armory atm. but woud love to have the Sword breakers bullwark (felmyst one (TBC SWP))
    Helm visible: Yes since it is not blocking my face
    Your pose: i would love to see it having a block pose
    General colour scheme: Holy-ish
    Any extras: it may look like a paladin sig =D
    Enjoy

Last edited by Spelorzi; 2013-03-27 at 11:42 PM.

Deleted
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Kylol (possible using font "Diediedie.ttf" you can find it on dafont)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:Female Human Rogue. Not gonna provide any screenshot nor armory link since the gear set covers the face completely
    Gear set: Rogue Challenge Mode set with Perdition's Blade (dagger from Ragnaros 40) in both hands
    Your pose: Stand while steathed
    General colour scheme: Free for author, possibly bright colors on a dark background.
    Any extras: i'd like to have the spell effect of Combat Readiness (red shuriken spinning around) if possible, so any blood effect is very welcome. I leave any other details free to author imagination, however i do prefer abstracts background rather than in-game environments.

If you have questions or doubts feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by mmoc6b159fbbd2; 2013-03-28 at 12:17 PM.

I hope you like it hun x
    Last edited by i4ni; 2013-03-28 at 03:55 AM.