Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    How long does it take to get P100 for a casual player? Playing like 1-2 hours a day.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wholet View Post
    How long does it take to get P100 for a casual player? Playing like 1-2 hours a day.
    You'll die of old age at level 99
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by wholet View Post
    20 days since it can be done in 80 hours now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabrix32 View Post
    20 days since it can be done in 80 hours now.
    What does one need to make it in 80 hours? oO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    About a kilogram of cocaine and a decent bottle of Scotch.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did Act 3 "Alkaizer Runs" for about 10 hours a day for about a month before I got 100 paragon. Took me ~450 hours.
    I actually got there recently, screenshot:
    Also my profile link: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/A.../hero/13631268
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    Its very doable OP, just haft to grind alot, and try being efficent about it. Personally I dont see a point inn it...the paragon lvl's comes as you play.

I dont play Diablo much either trough Paragon level 30 soon. It seems the people who go 100 are either a) AH flipping monster's b) Players that just seem to really enjoy the game for what it is. Meat a guy yesterday that was around P80, and we we're talking about Brimstone legendary, and he was also annoyed by the fact no good loot drops, and even trough he was P80, he didn't have much high wealth it seems.
    c) they are botters...

---------- Post added 2013-03-23 at 08:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LolretKJ View Post
    I did Act 3 "Alkaizer Runs" for about 10 hours a day for about a month before I got 100 paragon. Took me ~450 hours.
    I actually got there recently, screenshot:
    Also my profile link: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/A.../hero/13631268
    Your mental health after 10 hour per day grinding totally OK?
    I don't believe you or I believe you you used bot... I haven't seen anyone playing 10 hours per day same game same part over and over for a month...

Im currently running 2 accounts, one with a 99 monk and the other with a 100 barb. Lovin both playstyles

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    MP10 crater level 2 with a good geared Skorn barb killing only little mobs (scorpions and archers), recall and repeat

Quote Originally Posted by Destard View Post
    MP10 crater level 2 with a good geared Skorn barb killing only little mobs (scorpions and archers), recall and repeat
    I see But it must be veeery booring and the reward is not that great

Also, playing 10hours/day one and only game has an huge negative impact on mental health.

I see But it must be veeery booring and the reward is not that great

Also, playing 10hours/day one and only game has an huge negative impact on mental health.
    You can do the same in Keep 2. You get insane exp and because of the MP 10 MF bonus lots of legendaries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeanor View Post
    c) they are botters...

---------- Post added 2013-03-23 at 08:58 PM ----------

Your mental health after 10 hour per day grinding totally OK?
    I don't believe you or I believe you you used bot... I haven't seen anyone playing 10 hours per day same game same part over and over for a month...
    Maybe not 10 hours a day every day of the week, but it took me close to 450 hours and the better part of a month and I mostly did Alkaizer runs.
    I still play the game a lot today, I enjoy it immensely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

10,454,400,000 xp required to level from paragon 0 to 100. Take your xp/hour and do maths accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by theWocky View Post
    Personally, I've never understood running games like Diablo over and over.

I did it once for the story, started on the next level of difficulty - got 1/2 way through and stopped.

Uninstalled it when done and haven't been back. For a guy like me, the game was ridiculously overpriced and lacked content. For people that like grind, it's got a lot of replay value.

So, yeah - play-style's vary and so do opinions. I thought the game sucked - other people don't.
    You say ridiculous overpriced but thats a ridiculous statment. The cost of sixty dollars is nothing. Most games for any system are at least 49.99 ro 59.99 on release. When you buy Splinter Cell or Assassin creed for 50 bucks you play thru and are done. Diablo is no different except ...oh yeah they have added a ton of shit, and refined it for no extra cost mean while you are waiting for the next assassins creed at 59.99 to be a pirate.

Quote Originally Posted by digger66 View Post
    You say ridiculous overpriced but thats a ridiculous statment. The cost of sixty dollars is nothing. Most games for any system are at least 49.99 ro 59.99 on release. When you buy Splinter Cell or Assassin creed for 50 bucks you play thru and are done. Diablo is no different except ...oh yeah they have added a ton of shit, and refined it for no extra cost mean while you are waiting for the next assassins creed at 59.99 to be a pirate.
    Keep in mind that he made it abundantly clear that it was his personal opinion and that he recognized his is not the only one.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeanor View Post
    You obviously don't know many gamers...
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    From a quest no less

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    From a quest no less

Gz, but mp4 on paragon100?
    Hardcore? :P