Poll: Make Elder Charm of Good Fortune BOA

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Make Elder Charm of Good Fortune BOA

Make Elder Charm of Good Fortune BOA please So u can send them to your alts

Feel free to support or disagree with it on the wow forums as well

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...7880797?page=1
    Last edited by But I Hate You All; 2013-03-28 at 11:08 PM.

This would actually be freaking awesome for gearing alts.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/984270/ Might wanna make that suggestion over there if you want it to be heard better.

OT: I agree, I would love to have them as BoA. They are pretty useless atm on my main, other than getting extra gold however.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't really think of why this isn't a good idea.

gonna vote yes, simply because i have 20 on my main that i cannot use for anything, its too much they're just wasting away, i can't even use them all properly in the key scenario it's just too many coins that my alt could actually get some use from.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seems to make sense. They don't want to add new 5-mans as a catchup, ones you could chain run, instead expecting alts to run LFR once a week, so being able to funnel the older currency Elder Charms from your main to an alt would seem like a good thing.

Oops, I didn't pay attention and hit the "No" and I meant "Yes"!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/984270/ Might wanna make that suggestion over there if you want it to be heard better.

OT: I agree, I would love to have them as BoA. They are pretty useless atm on my main, other than getting extra gold however.

already did

But the forum lurkers there scream up and down no

Can't see much a reason to not make them BOA, though on the other hand, running the solo scenario even once gets me like... 15+ elder charms on my alt, since I'm not trying to do the achieves on my alt, which is enough for literally every boss they're able to be used on.

Quote Originally Posted by Alastaircrawly View Post
    already did

But the forum lurkers there scream up and down no
    I would help promote it there but I've been banned from the forums a long time ago. It is a great idea though.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    i couldnt agree with this more! i have an alt that i was messing around with on isle of thunder and i got that epic key for the scenario... my alt made out of there with 15 elder charms and i dont intend on gearing that alt

Bad idea. This would cause a lot of people to start crunching alts for more coins they could send to their main (because you get 3 per week, per toon)

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    Bad idea. This would cause a lot of people to start crunching alts for more coins they could send to their main (because you get 3 per week, per toon)
    Elder Charms, not the Mogu Charms.

hey you there in 5.0 come to 5.2 please.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggayshammy View Post
    i couldnt agree with this more! i have an alt that i was messing around with on isle of thunder and i got that epic key for the scenario... my alt made out of there with 15 elder charms and i dont intend on gearing that alt
    Keep in mind that you get the key almost 100% assured drop from the first rare you kill on the island each week, and the rares aren't exactly 'rare,' so getting charms is obviously pretty easy if you know what you're doing.

15+ Year Old Account
    and? You can still only have 20 on one character. Also you can only use the coins for "outdated" content so its nothing that would really do much more effect than make people get to current content faster - which is something blizzard wants. Its even better than having people go do pvp to get easy ilvl that way.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

As long as they increase the cap, I wouldn't mind it. Being restricted to 20 across all your toons would be a pain in the keester though if trying to gear multiple alts at the same time.

Deleted
    Not needed but would be fine, I get 20 elder charms per week from the treasure room scenario on Isle of Thunder.

To be honest it might happen in 5.4, imo. The reason being they aren't now is because Blizzard wants T14 raids to still be somewhat relevant and used as a stepping stone to Throne of Thunder. When patch 5.4 hits less people will be needing to do T14 so they may make them BoA so people can speed up and move onto the new relevant stepping stone (Throne of Thunder). If this did happen only the Elder Charms would be BoA and the Mogu ones wouldn't be.

This is how I can see them doing, but as it now I would disagree with having it. People speed through T14 too fast then there will be no one wanting to do it and newer people will be left in the dust.

I'm for it, but it's honestly so easy to get charm capped on a 90 now that I don't think it would be too big a game changer. Let's see spirits go BoA.

I don't really see the point. It takes like 15 minutes to get a level 90 alt from 0 elder coins to 10+. Every level 90 character I have is pretty much capped on elder coins now anyway.