Gearing at level 80...

I've been 80 for awhile and haven't geared up to my max stats yet. I could really care less what my gear looks like.

I believe the lowest end max stat gear is exotic gear which is easily available on the TP, but for a pretty penny (I have around 20 gold at the moment).

I'm a necromancer and while I have been running a minion master build with lots of +healing and +toughness on my equipment for exploration/PVE I believe the way to go for WvWvW is full Berserker with some other build (face it the minions are complete morons) that specializes in conditions or whatever else necromancers specialize in.

Any advice on gearing up with a +precision, +power, +crit power specialization?

3 choices for exotic berzerker gear

1. buy it from the TP
    2. Run CoF a lot
    3. Play WvW a lot for tokens (there is a new vender there there sells it)

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    3 choices for exotic berzerker gear

1. buy it from the TP
    2. Run CoF a lot
    3. Play WvW a lot for tokens (there is a new vender there there sells it)
    Story or Exploration mode on CoF?

Exploration only

Deleted
    buying it from TP is the fastest route. buying it with honor badges from wvwvw will take AGES!!!!!!!!!!

I'm happy that no one has shot down my goal yet

Deleted
    Would, however, add that if you want to make a condition build, I would not recommend picking up berserker armour. You will benefit very little from this as none of the stats on Berserker armour affect conditions.

10+ Year Old Account
    You get exotics for map completion of all the Orr zones, Frostgorge (and Mt Maelstrom I believe). They probably won't have the stats you want but you can sell them to buy or craft what you do want.

You can also buy exotic karma gear from the corrupted god temple vendors in Orr. Can't sell those but if they aren't the stats you want you can throw them into the Mystic Forge to get an unbound exotic to sell.
    Valar morghulis

It's not an unattainable goal at all. 6 pieces of armor would cost you around 24 gold total.

running explorable CoF is good way to do it, but a lot of groups want the "trinity" of CoF to run so you'll have to find other groups, but they are out there.

WvW is definitely the longest way of getting it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    You get exotics for map completion of all the Orr zones, Frostgorge (and Mt Maelstrom I believe). They probably won't have the stats you want but you can sell them to buy or craft what you do want.

You can also buy exotic karma gear from the corrupted god temple vendors in Orr. Can't sell those but if they aren't the stats you want you can throw them into the Mystic Forge to get an unbound exotic to sell.
    i agree with karizee if i was you i should first complete all the 70+ zones for lots of gold!