Boku wa Tomodachi - Aoi was adorable this episode and pretty much every time she appears. Given a few more episodes I might be promoting her to best girl lol.

With that ending we better be getting a third season. And I hope it's not as big a time gap as it was for this one. I really love this show and I hope it continues.

Kotoura - A decent ending. Pretty much on the same level as the rest of the show. This show wasn't the greatest, but it was enjoyable. I'd probably give it a 7-7.5/10. It was nice to see Kotoura get back together with her mother and confess to Manabe.

Deleted
    @Hemoglobin, third season, not second :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Snip
    Close enough and cuter. Guy who makes a bunch of gifs hasn't made on with the petting though. http://minus.com/mppdL5ik4JLmQ
    Ooh that's too bad, like this one though :3
    Also, thanks for the link, actually looked through them all to find some to save ^^.

15+ Year Old Account
    Finished the OreImo specials, looking forward to season 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    @Hemoglobin, third season, not second :P
    Yeah, typo on my part lol.

Hey all! I finished watching Hellsing Ultimate today. While I was satisfied with the series as a whole I did have a viewership problem. After the battle in Brittan the entire next 5 minutes are not subbed. So I had no clue what was really going on. Anyone else have this issue?

10+ Year Old Account
    she only shows up in the last 5 or so episodes lol
    [CENTER]

15+ Year Old Account
    Ouran High School Host Club is pretty funny. Kinda feel odd watching it though, considering its target audience was teenage girls...
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-03-29 at 05:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    Ouran High School Host Club is pretty funny. Kinda feel odd watching it though, considering its target audience was teenage girls...
    Some of my favorite anime were most certainly not targeted at me lol. If you like it I wouldn't worry about it.

vivid red not a bad ending but it felt kinda rushed in the end ;P i would have prefered seeing momo and rei being black and pink ^^ also why was rei back in the end could it mean something like season 2 :P

p.s: my watching list is decreasing at a high pace with alle the animes ending now i hope some start actually next weak ;D
    Last edited by Valynvin; 2013-03-29 at 09:10 AM.

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't find GTO subbed on DVD

u can buy it on amazon but i guess its dubbed and not subbed ;P also idiot side only has 480p ^^ so either nobody subbed a higher resolution or it simply dosent exist its afterall already 13years old ;D

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    I actually like Zetsuen no Tempest ending a lot. Complete closure, leaving no untied ends, to a brilliant anime. Don't know why some of you felt it was half-assed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I actually like Zetsuen no Tempest ending a lot. Complete closure, leaving no untied ends, to a brilliant anime. Don't know why some of you felt it was half-assed.
    Yeah I also felt the ending was pretty amazing.
    Hakaze x Yoshino ending, complete closure with the Aika ordeal, Hanemura not being a wimp for once, cool sword tree-killing sequence, Yoshino not being dead lel, Mahiro apparently meeting some chick and the Kusaribe becoming Ninja-FBI. I don't see any loose ends here.

well i cant speak for u but the ending for me just seemed to normal ;P i expectet some more mindfuck ^^ also i would have atleast expected a 5m end where they just show what happens in the future i like those alot ;P (also wanna know who the chick was that met with mahiro )

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    The Haganai ending managed to be really awesome and really unsatisfying at the same time! Rikka was being best girl again! She looked awesome with her 'antennae' too. (She'd be my favourite if it weren't for my shallow, herbivorous love of meat. >_<)
    Boy! They have just not shown Yozora in much of a positive light at all this season (I hate the old, "I'm running away, don't bother looking for me. (But, seriously, come find me.)", trick. It's really immature). I feel bad for her lol.
    Aoi keeps demonstrating uber cuteness and the Council President was cool. She was much more 'Large Ham' then I expected. I liked it.
    Apart from the amazing climactic duel. I think this line was my favourite part. It was funny and it was nice to see Yukimura being happy with her gender (The inherited Yaoi Hole misunderstanding was hilarious though!).

Kotoura would be so much better without that half-assed "mystery" story... Not only did it not fit the atmosphere of the show, it was also simply poorly executed. ;/
    Yeah, that part really let the show down for me. It killed the pacing and progression and side-lined a bunch of the more interesting characters (Boss Grandpa!) to deal with a brand new character (femme-Adachi too). Not necessary. I appreciated that it was a good opportunity to explore the prez's character, but it could have been handled better and more rapidly.
    But, the ending more than made up for it for me. It felt so good to finally see Kotoura put her mother in her place! I'd been waiting for that the whole series. It felt so good when she dodged that slap and shoved her over (I was just disappointed there was a bed to soften the fall)! The proceeding pillow fight was pretty funny. I agree with chadiu in that Kotoura gave her mother way too much of an easy ride though. It still really frustrated me that she was talking like she blamed herself for being a kid and not understanding feelings unspoken. Of course you didn't! You were a little kid, Kotoura! D'=<
    Anyway, grandpa of the year, great male MC and my favourite OP. Satisfying ending. If they'd explored Kotoura's family problems in that Adachi arc, it would have been an 8/9 for me, but it finishes with a 7, in my opinion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    vivid red not a bad ending but it felt kinda rushed in the end ;P i would have prefered seeing momo and rei being black and pink ^^ also why was rei back in the end could it mean something like season 2 :P

p.s: my watching list is decreasing at a high pace with alle the animes ending now i hope some start actually next weak ;D
    Rei was back because she promised to come back. That's how it works in anime! Also, ending was awesome, thought I'd get Madoka-rolled though with Rei being eaten. But I was happy with Vividred in the end (Kuroki Akane fusion D: ). Boss fight was also pretty awesome.
    Final ratings for the gals: Black > Yellow = Green > Blue > Pink > Red (Sorry Akane, you're not cute enough :<)

u think momo is better then akane ? ;D for me it would be black>green>red>yellow>pink>blue but with fusion its green>yellow>red>blue ;D and i wish there was a black fusion and actually seeing rei in a pellet suit would be awesome same goes for momo ;P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    Yeah, that part really let the show down for me. It killed the pacing and progression and side-lined a bunch of the more interesting characters (Boss Grandpa!) to deal with a brand new character (femme-Adachi too). Not necessary. I appreciated that it was a good opportunity to explore the prez's character, but it could have been handled better and more rapidly.
    But, the ending more than made up for it for me. It felt so good to finally see Kotoura put her mother in her place! I'd been waiting for that the whole series. It felt so good when she dodged that slap and shoved her over (I was just disappointed there was a bed to soften the fall)! The proceeding pillow fight was pretty funny. I agree with chadiu in that Kotoura gave her mother way too much of an easy ride though. It still really frustrated me that she was talking like she blamed herself for being a kid and not understanding feelings unspoken. Of course you didn't! You were a little kid, Kotoura! D'=<
    Anyway, grandpa of the year, great male MC and my favourite OP. Satisfying ending. If they'd explored Kotoura's family problems in that Adachi arc, it would have been an 8/9 for me, but it finishes with a 7, in my opinion.
    Last episode totally fixed what the stupid arc has broken, at least for me. Yuriko's terrible Bad Guy Act and the entire exchange following it, the karaoke shot, the meeting with her mother(I want a gif of that vicious fight, by the way!)... THAT is what this show was supposed to be about, not some half-assed, unnecessary, wannabe mystery story.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Rei was back because she promised to come back. That's how it works in anime! Also, ending was awesome, thought I'd get Madoka-rolled though with Rei being eaten. But I was happy with Vividred in the end (Kuroki Akane fusion D: ). Boss fight was also pretty awesome.
    Final ratings for the gals: Black > Yellow = Green > Blue > Pink > Red (Sorry Akane, you're not cute enough :<)
    Last couple episodes brought my rating for Vividred from 5/10 to 6/10. ;D All in all fun little series - and come on, as much as going all Madoka would be awesome in this anime there's no way they'd go that way. :D

Kotoura's last ep made 400th completed anime on my list, at almost 9500 episodes total. Damn, I watch too much anime.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-03-29 at 02:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kotoura's last ep made 400th completed anime on my list, at almost 9500 episodes total. Damn, I watch too much anime.
    That is a lot I'm only at 129.
    Last edited by Medusa Cascade; 2013-03-29 at 03:30 PM.