Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Also finished Sankarea today. Was pretty good. It's finish wasn't as strong as its start, but it was quite enjoyable nonetheless. The ending was kind of meh, tho. Had it not had the OVAs/specials it would of been a really shitty ending. She just jumps on him after what looked like her turning into a real zombie just after that lady was talking about the stages of zombies. Then it ends. That needs some explaining. And the specials afterwards that are technically episode 13 and 14 completely ignore what happened. Just weird.
    And it will never get a second season.

Sad days.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    New S;G movie trailer.
    It's going to be out so soon, and yet we still have to wait so long! Urgh

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah comes out in japan in april right? so that means it'll be >3 months for a good quality to come out >_>
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    yeah comes out in japan in april right? so that means it'll be >3 months for a good quality to come out >_>
    Fairy tail movie came out in September 2012 and it still isn't out in decent quality

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Fairy tail movie came out in September 2012 and it still isn't out in decent quality
    fairy tail movie only came out on DvD so 720p would be upscales and 1080p pretty non-existent.

madoka movie 3 preview on nico nico.
    das hype
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

do u think this" Aya Hirano, everyone knows her, if you don’t, now you do. She’s Lucy’s seiyuu (Voice Actress). Quite a while ago she was caught up in a pretty bad scandal which led to pretty much the downfall of her voice acting career. If you’re interested, just google Aya Hirano scandal and you can read all you want about it. Anyways, voice actors tend to have contracts (to avoid any unfair stuff from happening to their job/pay/work/etc). Now, Aya Hirano was completely BANNED from being in anime and this is CONFIRMED. Her contract for Fairy Tail probably was cut or finished at the end of winter season, meaning Lucy would be missing a voice, thus causing the end of the anime. " is the reason FT ended for now? i actually wouldnt even be suprised to already have a new voice for the rerun of the highlights, atleast if that is the reason they ended now and not in like 2 months ^^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    do u think this" Aya Hirano, everyone knows her, if you don’t, now you do. She’s Lucy’s seiyuu (Voice Actress). Quite a while ago she was caught up in a pretty bad scandal which led to pretty much the downfall of her voice acting career. If you’re interested, just google Aya Hirano scandal and you can read all you want about it. Anyways, voice actors tend to have contracts (to avoid any unfair stuff from happening to their job/pay/work/etc). Now, Aya Hirano was completely BANNED from being in anime and this is CONFIRMED. Her contract for Fairy Tail probably was cut or finished at the end of winter season, meaning Lucy would be missing a voice, thus causing the end of the anime. " is the reason FT ended for now? i actually wouldnt even be suprised to already have a new voice for the rerun of the highlights, atleast if that is the reason they ended now and not in like 2 months ^^
    I'm pretty sure her "ban" only counts towards completely new roles, and not continuations of old ones. She was allowed to be a part of both the new Zettai Karen Children, and the new Gintama season because she had roles in the previous series.

Deleted
    Um, I am quite sure nothing formal in regards to her being a seiyuu has happened. Sure, she was fired from the music label but it is not related to her career in another industry, there is no such thing as "ban on being a seiyuu". Whether she will find good roles from now on as she has stigma of a slut stapled onto her is another matter, of course.

hm well id prefer if the voice stays as she was very fitting anyway ;P also cant have much more of a cliff hanger ending boy am i glad i read the manga since chapter 1 ;D

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Some glorious guy subbed the trailer. And yeah, spoilers if you haven't watched the show.
    Those subs aren't entirely correct :/

Fairy tail ending and Lucy VA having problems?
    I wonder..

10+ Year Old Account
    The subs on that are pretty bad...either he was too liberal or I don't know. A lot of it was just way off

edit: damn you on beating me diesta :P
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    as its removed by the user..
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    WhyNot subbed it in nyaa.

There you go.

Was removed by the user. :<<

Also: http://seventhstyle.com/2013/03/29/m...e-3-pv-images/

Madoka 3rd movie, and Steins;Gate PV.

YESPLS

Deleted
    How are the Madoka movies to the series? Alternative story? Synopsis? Any good?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    How are the Madoka movies to the series? Alternative story? Synopsis? Any good?
    It's just a redo of the series into two 2 hour movies. The art is insanely better, they cut out a few useless scenes, switched a few around so they flow better, and overall made it far smoother and easier to watch.

Just the updates to the art compared to the TV series are worth it.

Deleted
    So it's the same as Nanoha movies were? Same story, unnecessary bits cut out, immensely improved art and animation? Also, if the series were cut into 2 movies then where is the 3rd one coming from? Extended epilogue, judging from the images?

10+ Year Old Account
    So it's the same as Nanoha movies were? Same story, unnecessary bits cut out, immensely improved art and animation? Also, if the series were cut into 2 movies then where is the 3rd one coming from? Extended epilogue, judging from the images?
    Third movie is a completely new story leading into a new two-cour Madoka show.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Third movie is a completely new story leading into a new two-cour Madoka show.
    So the second movie ended the same as the series + an open space for the sequel and further continuation? I have to see how did they go about doing it. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    So the second movie ended the same as the series + an open space for the sequel and further continuation? I have to see how did they go about doing it. :3
    They add a few seconds on to the last movie, but it's extremely vague and no one really understands it. Just Homura walking on a barren planet and some people in the very far distance.