Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Do you think Theramore will be rebuilt at any point? Or just replaced?

With theramore replaced by a Huge Crater, One starts to think, will it ever be rebuilt? I mean, it was a very important city to the alliance, basically it's only major city on Kalimdor (Not counting night elves, but still bigger than any of their settlements on the continent) and a big trade hub for the alliance. they have a good interest in rebuilding it, right? Or it will just be replaced in one of the next expansions by the oh so elusive Kul Tiras nation. (Seriously, we uncovered Pandaria, wich was shrouded in a 1000 year massive mist spell, and Kul Tiras is just sittin' there, untouched and unbothered!!)

I have to give it to the Kul Tiras guys, theese fellows simply don't give a damn about what is happening in the outside world.

10+ Year Old Account
    The mana bomb is kinda like a nuclear weapon. It will be tainted for many years to come. You can stay there for a time but never live there for a long time.
    Aye mate

If it is rebuilt then it'll be in many many years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe ... I say MAYBE Jaina will move dalaran over Theramore . Someone told me in the book Dalaran is moved from Northrend to some other point in Azeroth .I don't know just speculating .
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Maybe. after WoW is over and the alliance isn't defeated by the horde because christ metzen.
    i'd like to see it back though.

Well considering how long it took them to rebuild the bridge in Lakeshire, I am really not sure if its ever gonna happen lol.
    However you are making a few good points, and it would be huge loss to the alliance if they had to give up such a important port, not just for miltary purposes, but also trading wise.
    Ansgar the Insane

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    The mana bomb is kinda like a nuclear weapon. It will be tainted for many years to come. You can stay there for a time but never live there for a long time.
    It's incredible what magic can do to restore this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even think jaina will consider to build another Theramore near the Horde, Garrosh might have done this, but she will blame the horde in general, even after Garrosh is dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Why would they keep building a city on the doorstep of the Horde capitol? It's asking to get killed again.

Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    Why would they keep building a city on the doorstep of the Horde capitol? It's asking to get killed again.
    Because it's war. If you want to gain territory you build on people's doorsteps.
    Geeza aka Parilla

Quote Originally Posted by Geeza View Post
    Because it's war. If you want to gain territory you build on people's doorsteps.
    Didn't work too well the first time.

I could see Dalaran being used again. It's the best hub Blizzard has ever created. It's a perfectly created mini-city. Has everything anyone could want in WoW, and even has a seperate area (sewers) for those who enjoy pvp.

I think it would be a huge waste to not used Dalaran next expansion. IMprove it, maybe expand it a bit, but overall I think it will end up in the same region. It was never meant to be in Northrend in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    I could see Dalaran being used again. It's the best hub Blizzard has ever created. It's a perfectly created mini-city. Has everything anyone could want in WoW, and even has a seperate area (sewers) for those who enjoy pvp.

I think it would be a huge waste to not used Dalaran next expansion. IMprove it, maybe expand it a bit, but overall I think it will end up in the same region. It was never meant to be in Northrend in the first place.
    Dalaran is just like The expansion Cataclysm, it's a nice thing, but using old content won't work.

10+ Year Old Account
    I highly doubt it. Blizzard wanted to make a big issue of its destruction. They didn't just destroy the city, the whole ethics of it also threw down the fact it was the last shred of peace the horde could have with Jaina, not just a destroyed city but a destroyed belief in peace.

Also, blizzard are just crap at restoring anything. Its not unlike my 3 year old nephew, who loves seeing others build things, then kicking them over and getting giggles from destroying it.

They still haven't finished rebuilding silvermoon, so I don't think anytime soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellixen View Post
    They still haven't finished rebuilding silvermoon, so I don't think anytime soon.
    And SW and Orgrimmar took 2 years to repair, and that was only like 2 statues, and few towers.

If Stormwind is any indication, Theramore could be waiting a looooong while.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionspride View Post
    And SW and Orgrimmar took 2 years to repair, and that was only like 2 statues, and few towers.
    That's what happens when people have a shitty reputation of not paying the laborers.

Blizzard doesnt give Alliance lore unless it effects the Horde in some way.

Redridge bridge took what? the better part of 5 years or something? i dont even know..

on a serious note, unless blizzard wants us to go to theramore for some reason, itll be fixed by magic, if not.. smoldering crater for all eternity, wich makes me a sad panda.. was one of my favorite RP hubs.
    I like my coffe like my mages.