Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Regi wouldnt accept it, for him it was all or nothing.
    Meh, I understand that... Maybe it's just me and having a personal issue towards reality TV shows.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Meh, I understand that... Maybe it's just me and having a personal issue towards reality TV shows.
    The way Regi is it would of happened the same way with out the cameras being there.

---------- Post added 2013-03-28 at 09:47 AM ----------

Skip to the end to listen to Regi waffle on about kicking Chaox.
    http://uk.gamespot.com/dota-2/videos...27-13-6406097/

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    Shall we disregard he shouldered all the blame so that Chaox didn't have to break friendships with the remaining members?
    This. So much this.

I have always liked Reginald, but when he did that I respected him a lot more. So sick of seeing everybody say "Reginald is such an asshole for kicking him".
    It was a team decision, there is so much blind hate.

Not going to lie though, that Dyrus scene forced my eyes to produce some sort of odd liquid, which was immediately repressed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cherb View Post
    Reginald can't even make eye contact with him the entire time during their final conversation. What a bitch, seriously.
    Bitch made, dog.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Do people forget that these teams are professional businesses? These aren't you and your high school buddies going to a local counter-strike LAN on the weekends. This is a growing industry that needs to handle disciplinary issues like any other organization would. If Westbrook or Durant started showing up late to practices, hung over or showing some fan the locker room when they should be practicing with the team, do you think Thunder management would just say, "Oh, bball pros will be bball pros?" No, they would incur the coach's and GM's wrath. How long do you expect to stay employed if you show up to work late with the excuse of, "Sorry boss, I just valued sleep more than the first couple hours of working?"

Anybody who gives Reginald grief for this decision must never have played sports with a negligent teammate (no matter how skilled that teammate was) or had a career they valued. Not necessarily on the mmo-champ forums but there's an endless supply of armchair quarterbacks watching this show and commenting.

Quote Originally Posted by Projali View Post
    "Oh, bball pros will be bball pros?"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDBR2L5kzI

Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by HoursSH View Post
    If Chaox gave an Iverson-style press conference I might be on his side, haha.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?