Page 1 of 2
LastLast

You know that Acti-Blizzard as a company is losing its edge....

....when they don't even bother to do any April Fool's jokes. Really is pathetic if you ask me. Glad I quit playing their games over a year ago as even they don't like doing it anymore, so why should I?

*EDIT* -- And before you say it, No, the little crabby and shit do not count. I'm referring to Blizzard always putting the jokes as Main articles, not as little 'tidbits' where no on really will find them.

If you dont like playing WoW...why are you on a WoW forum?

Deleted
    I love wow, but I will be upset if I go to sleep tonight without seeing there april fools joke

Stop coming here to troll a game you don't even play. it makes you look like a child looking for attention.

Not coming up with silly things that far too many idiots take as facts then QQ over causing even more work and headaches is clearly a sign of losing their touch.........
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    Stop coming here to troll a game you don't even play. it makes you look like a child looking for attention.
    Let's see. The last time I posted here was...2012-07-14. I would hardly call that trolling. Besides, April 1st used to be the best time because Blizzard always came up with cool stuff, but now they don't do shit which sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeleena View Post
    ....when they don't even bother to do any April Fool's jokes. Really is pathetic if you ask me. Glad I quit playing their games over a year ago as even they don't like doing it anymore, so why should I?

*EDIT* -- And before you say it, No, the little crabby and shit do not count. I'm referring to Blizzard always putting the jokes as Main articles, not as little 'tidbits' where no on really will find them.
    I'm compelled to ask why you are stalking your ex-game? Is there something missing in your life that you have to turn to stalking a game you haven't played in over a year?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

I'm also hoping to see a good april joke before i go to bed :/

Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    April Fool jokes are a one-hit wonder designed to make you chuckle over a few mins, nothing special.

Seriously, if yoru that butthurt over it, and a game you don't supposedly play anymore, then you need to get out more.

Personally, I think Blizz is actually regaining their edge with what is shaping up to be the best Expac both raid and story wise in years.
    LOL. You are so wrong there. BC was the best, and WotLK next. Cata sucked balls and Pandaland is just pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    They have a big starcraft one... About the warhound unit... everyones SCV's are now Warhounds and it's a bit confusing but quite funny. A lot of written stuff about them too. Makes sense to me seeing as HOTS was just released. Just because it's not in your game doesn't mean it's not there. Blizzard still did something.

If anything, this years one is bigger because it affects something IN GAME. Last year they had a written thing for WoW and a written one for SC I believe. Now they have an actual ingame change for SC but nothing for WoW. Hardly "not doing anything".
    Last edited by MerinPally; 2013-04-01 at 10:04 PM.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Yeah, i am happy they did you, if they had made one, you would probaly still have came, TO A WOW FORUM. to whine about " lol see what blizzard is wasting their time on, glad i quit 2 years ago" i do not understand people like you, if you quit, and you are happy about it, WHAT ARE YOU DOING on a wow forum. if a you broke up with a girl, you really should stop following / stalking her after a year, it really sends mixed signuels

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    I'm compelled to ask why you are stalking your ex-game? Is there something missing in your life that you have to turn to stalking a game you haven't played in over a year?
    Read my later reply to someone asking the same thing.

Why would someone make a post like this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm.... just released one of the biggest expansions that they put tons of work into, and still are, releasing patches frequently and a patch between each tier with new story evolution and stuff to do, who cares about all of that, they didn't do an April Fools joke, they must not care anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know a fan is spoiled when he gets upset at a company for not doing a good enough April Fools jokes.

They did some April Fools for Starcraft. Warhounds for all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    Yeah, i am happy they did you, if they had made one, you would probaly still have came, TO A WOW FORUM. to whine about " lol see what blizzard is wasting their time on, glad i quit 2 years ago" i do not understand people like you, if you quit, and you are happy about it, WHAT ARE YOU DOING on a wow forum. if a you broke up with a girl, you really should stop following / stalking her after a year, it really sends mixed signuels
    And I don't understand you. I am talking about the April's Fool's jokes (or lack thereof) and how the company doesn't even care about their game anymore, so why should I? Please learn to read before replying in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Check out Starcraft, OP

I will be sad if we don't see one, but I wont be raging like this guy.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

I kind of agree with OP. I don't play the game anymore but I can't lie and say that I wasn't excited to see what they came up with for 4/1 today... As far as losing their edge though?.. No.

For people who missunderstood this.
    It's the fact that,Blizzard usually do this things to show support for their games, IE sc2 and their april fools
    The fact that both diablo 3 and WoW didn't get any, is a tall tell sign, ( I hope I'm wrong), that more likely they just don't care anymore, unlike they used to.

Be reminded that certain things like this is for fun. It helps boost the moral of the game. the WoW department in the past few years were getting infamous with their april fools, and then suddenly they didn't do one this year.

It's not about the joke, it's the fact that, a lot of people feel like they stopped supporting WoW.
    I mean if sc2 got their support then what happened to WoW, which made blizzard the way it is now?