Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alastaircrawly View Post
    10g says it will be from the blizzard store[COLOR="red"]
    Not that early. We got one like 2 months ago.

Cool i guess another mount to get

Prolly a store mount, who cares.

I had so much hope for the untextured model ....
    It's a shame

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    This just in, art is subjective.
    completely agree. But do you honestly think that poorly made "cage" around the tail is aesthetically pleasing in any way?

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    completely agree. But do you honestly think that poorly made "cage" around the tail is aesthetically pleasing in any way?
    I think it's interesting. It's different then all the other tails.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    ruin and despair from darksiders anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    That is ugly as shit.
    LOL, Glad i'm not the only one thinking that. That is easily the ugliest mount i've seen in game so far. If that's a petstore mount I definitely won't be buying it :S

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

this isnt a joke? i thought it was a MLP april fools, lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Another source I haven't seen mentioned is a product promotion. Red and Blue could easily be a new Mt.Dew Game Fuel promotion. WoWhead doesn't have good screenshots of the fuel but http://www.mountaindewgamefuel.com/ has similar colors. But if it isn't something like that it is a troll-related mount because they are the only
    in-game" thing that uses crazy colors like that.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Ah so it is on the front page.

Interesting, though the design looks quite cataclysmy.
    Yeah it does, but if you look at the texture, it looks very much like alot of the creatures in 5.2 which are part of that new Zandalari-ish/Titan look they got going on. Since it is a Pegasus, I'm going to assume it's going to be tied into Titan lore, since majority of that stuff is based off of the whole mythological perspective.

a couple people have mentioned it having wings in model viewer. anyone have pictures? hoping the wings aren't like the tyrael horse wings. cuz those are gross.

It's ugly as sin, also have to agree that the ghost horse tail cage was a bad move but the rest of that model is pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by Lodovica View Post
    ...O.o

I like it. I like it very much though on this day I will have my doubts on it being real.

EDIT:
    Also, saddle copy-paste much? It looks incredibly out of place for a molten lava horse. It is what screams 'FAKE' at me. doesn't take away that I love the head design.

Agreed--i also wonder whats going on with its wings. in the stock photo they kinda look like a bluish mist--itd be nice to see it in action. the saddle design looks more convincing on the lava version--but thats probably just because its got red in it? i dunno but i actually do like this so far
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    Agreed--i also wonder whats going on with its wings. in the stock photo they kinda look like a bluish mist--itd be nice to see it in action. the saddle design looks more convincing on the lava version--but thats probably just because its got red in it? i dunno but i actually do like this so far
    http://www.wowhead.com/news#modelviewer:1:250080:0:10+0 should work. Rotate so you are looking down on it and zoom in a little. The wings are mostly transparent and flicker.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Einherjarn View Post
    Nothing beats the RBG wolf :<
    Agreed, but this is close behind it. LOVE the mohawk mane!

This mount looks pretty freaking awesome...I can see it becoming legit even if it was an April Fool's joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Pjammiez View Post
    a couple people have mentioned it having wings in model viewer. anyone have pictures? hoping the wings aren't like the tyrael horse wings. cuz those are gross.
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...untPreview.jpg

(You would have seen it if you followed WoWDB on Twitter )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...untPreview.jpg

(You would have seen it if you followed WoWDB on Twitter )
    That.. That is beautiful... Holy cow.

I don't like it. I would have preferred a white horse with big feathery wings without a fugly rusty leathery sadle.