now all dance a shaman dance, pray to spirits that we will be buffed in 5.3

Quote Originally Posted by mrinvisable2 View Post
    now all dance a shaman dance, pray to spirits that we will be buffed in 5.3
    "NOPE" -Ghostcrawler

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I do wonder whats their plan. And how soon 5.3 is coming. But based on their "blog" post about shamans, i dont expect anything huge. They said nothing about resto and their fix of enha in pvp is to give more frequently sprint.
    Last edited by Darksoldierr; 2013-03-24 at 10:40 AM.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing as how they will plan to make massive change to bg, rbg and arena, I'd say we better start farming pve gear in case patch 5.3 is not an april fools joke.
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    PvP gear will be still better everywhere epexct outdoor, if you got heroic BiS. PvP power wont be removed.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Deleted
    I'm shocked how after these buffs, ele is still pretty much at the end of the food chain... I'm doing fine in my raid, but then does that mean that my raid members suck? :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormstrîke View Post
    I'm shocked how after these buffs, ele is still pretty much at the end of the food chain... I'm doing fine in my raid, but then does that mean that my raid members suck? :P
    You are probably better than the average, and your raid members might be below the average.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    For Elemental, is 2x T15 (522, 522) + 2x T14 (483, 504) a dps upgrade over 4x T14 (483, 496, 500, 504)?
    Losing all those extra Fulminations for just a 10% chance for a small bonus damage hit seems like alot.

Deleted
    Im also still clinging to my 4pc T14, even tho some are still 496... But I think the pure stat increase on the 522 items makes up for it, if the 2pc T15 ends up being a loss in comparison to the T14 4pc.

get the T15 2pc .. love it - kiss it - have sex with it - then have babies with it

its that good yes

The 2p T15 is about 3% of my dps (ilvl 517) in single target and more than 10% when CLing. It's one of the best bonuses we've had in years, go for it !

Glyph of Unleashed Lightning Major Glyph. Your Lightning Shield also reduces all damage you take by 10%.

Interesting change, I imagine they'll bake unleashed lightning's current effects into the spell/spec. If not though.......

Oh my lord. Please tell me that moving while casting LB is now baseline..
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

GC Twitter: Old Unleashed Lightning glyph benefit is baked in for Elemental. Cast time penalty just goes away. (Anything can change before 5.3 launch.)

Thats a decent single target upgrade (not huge, but still noticeable). Huge survivability upgrade with the new glyph giving 10% damage reduction always on. Sucks for enhance that liked to use the glyph for pvp and even casting LBs with low maelstrom stacks while moving when things were on CD.

Deleted
    Holy shit ele keeps getting buffed in PvP. If this continues we might be viable once again!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feio View Post
    Holy shit ele keeps getting buffed in PvP. If this continues we might be viable once again!
    We are viable right now, you just need to learn to play it I guess.

/no offense