Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    This (in my opinion) is the kind of stuff that sort of screwed WoW over. The ink is barely dry on 5.2 yet and we're already finding out almost everything there is to know about 5.3. And then people complain about the "mystery" and discovery of it all being gone. Yup.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by RicardoZ View Post
    This (in my opinion) is the kind of stuff that sort of screwed WoW over. The ink is barely dry on 5.2 yet and we're already finding out almost everything there is to know about 5.3. And then people complain about the "mystery" and discovery of it all being gone. Yup.
    I Agree with you but if patches weren't tested on PRT amount of bug's, imbalance and complaining about them would easily remove any fun from discovering mysteries.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I Agree with you but if patches weren't tested on PRT amount of bug's, imbalance and complaining about them would easily remove any fun from discovering mysteries.
    The problem with these story-based patches is that it's all revealed months before it's released. So then it IS released and everybody already knows what happens. Well, everybody who reads MMO-Champion at least.

Those people have a choice though, you can avoid most of it if you want. No one forces them to read threads like these.

Do tend to agree that we could have had more time before this PTR went up. Bit sudden.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Those people have a choice though, you can avoid most of it if you want. No one forces them to read threads like these.
    It's not like people didn't spoil things in wrath/cata when patches were slower too. The patches coming out faster isn't bad, I know my guild is enjoying the faster pace.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    cumon now
    If a thread contains lore spoilers, lil hard to just ignore it
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

The Horde are a joke. Throw them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    cumon now
    If a thread contains lore spoilers, lil hard to just ignore it
    I wasn't even aware it was "spoilers" since it's in the patch notes: REBELLION AGAINST CRAZY WARCHIEF.
    Terrain changes hardly spoil the experience.

In the end credits to Mists of Pandaria we'll be treated to a little cinematic where the not so mortally wounded Garrosh is led through Valley of Eternal Blossoms in Robes of the Prisoner Warchief, carrying a shovel and bandaids. His final task to plant a small garden for the peace loving Pandaren.. "Thus ended the days of Garrosh the Parsnip, shortreigned ruler of the Orcish Horde."

Or not, I hope he goes out sort of like Chef did in that South Park episode. Brutally. With fire.

OT: I once knew a girl who was furious when she was told that James Cameron's Titanic ended with the boat sinking before she'd seen the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Supahfraai View Post
    In the end credits to Mists of Pandaria we'll be treated to a little cinematic where the not so mortally wounded Garrosh is led through Valley of Eternal Blossoms in Robes of the Prisoner Warchief, carrying a shovel and bandaids. His final task to plant a small garden for the peace loving Pandaren.. "Thus ended the days of Garrosh the Parsnip, shortreigned ruler of the Orcish Horde."

Or not, I hope he goes out sort of like Chef did in that South Park episode. Brutally. With fire.

OT: I once knew a girl who was furious when she was told that James Cameron's Titanic ended with the boat sinking before she'd seen the movie.
    Wait, Leonardo Dicaprio didn't actually die, did he? OMG WTF SPOILERS SOMEONE GIVE THIS MAN AN INFRACTION.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDDGuides View Post
    Wait, Leonardo Dicaprio didn't actually die, did he? OMG WTF SPOILERS SOMEONE GIVE THIS MAN AN INFRACTION.
    This is UNIX, I know this.. Uhm. They cloned one DiCaprio with the DNA of the Mexican Staring Frog of Southern Sri-Lanka and then they just taught him some lines using a piece of string and cardboard.. then as no one really cared about the clone they cast him off the ship and had a party.

Actually though. For real, yeah.. he died. Sorry man. I'll make it up to you.

This is UNIX, I know this.. Uhm. They cloned one DiCaprio with the DNA of the Mexican Staring Frog of Southern Sri-Lanka and then they just taught him some lines using a piece of string and cardboard.. then as no one really cared about the clone they cast him off the ship and had a party.

Actually though. For real, yeah.. he died. Sorry man. I'll make it up to you.
    You can't undestroy my world. You simply cannot UNDESTROY my entire world. YOU CAN'T UNDESTROY IT. YOU. CAN'T. ALWAYS. GET. WHAT U WAAAAANT.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Lol yea. I mean, I play Horde but this is flat out ridiculous.

They promised Alliance more this expansion. Instead we get a whole patch focused 99% on the Horde. I mean, if you're going to do something, at least don't flat out lie about it. Cataclysm wasn't even this one-sided.
    Well Theese alliance guys got to see one of their most important towns (theramore) Being reduced to a purple crater, without doing NOTHING in return, i cant imagine why they are not happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Well Theese alliance guys got to see one of their most important towns (theramore) Being reduced to a purple crater, without doing NOTHING in return, i cant imagine why they are not happy!
    I wouldn't mind seeing some more dwarf, gnome, night elf, draenei and worgen action.
    No, wait. That's every Alliance race except for humans.
    Oh my.

I wouldn't mind seeing some more dwarf, gnome, night elf, draenei and worgen action.
    No, wait. That's every Alliance race except for humans.
    Oh my.
    Hell yes. Let the Alliance take back some of the shit that Garrosh in his usual "Me orc, smash you to bits!" style "stole". Phase the Horde out of Dalaran completely if you've done that scenario now, then give the Horde some love shack out in a bush in the forest below. It's nothing personal, just business.

Hell yes. Let the Alliance take back some of the shit that Garrosh in his usual "Me orc, smash you to bits!" style "stole". Phase the Horde out of Dalaran completely if you've done that scenario now, then give the Horde some love shack out in a bush in the forest below. It's nothing personal, just business.
    Phase the Horde out completely. Remove all bosses. Just have all members of the Alliance standing around Azeroth awkwardly.
    Forever.

Phase the Horde out completely. Remove all bosses. Just have all members of the Alliance standing around Azeroth awkwardly.
    Forever.
    Im fine with this lol

10+ Year Old Account
    As a player who recently faction swapped to Alliance, this hurts me.
    Why DD why!?

Is this why your videos no longer feature that sexy troll girl?

Quote Originally Posted by WarpKnight View Post
    Why DD why!?

Is this why your videos no longer feature that sexy troll girl?
    I'm healing, man. The wounds she left were deep, but I'm healing.