Page 1 of 2
LastLast

most nerfed champion

what champion has been hit with nerf bat the most.

i have to say irelia (my fave champ)
    HAKUNA MATATA... IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS

Deleted
    The new botrk kinda revived Irelia. She's a common pick right now, I've noticed.

As the most nerfed... probably Rengar and Evelynn, but with their kits I'm not surprised. One day game developers will understand that stealth is a retarded mechanic I hope.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nocturne has received only nerfs, but is still playable somewhat.

Heimerdinger was nerfed to the ground as well, and people are still awaiting his rework.

Xin Zhao was also nerfed very harshly prior to his rework, which was needed though because release Xin redefined the definition of overpowered.

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    As the most nerfed... probably Rengar and Evelynn, but with their kits I'm not surprised. One day game developers will understand that stealth is a retarded mechanic I hope.
    Unlike with other game developers (i.e. Valve with DOTA 2), it's a mechanic that Riot doesn't want to use heavily because apparently it's balanced for people who don't know how to buy Vision Wards and Oracles. Even Akali's recent stealth change (you get unstealthed when you leave the circle, when it used to unstealth you after a short delay after leaving the circle) reflects this.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-03-31 at 07:21 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Irelia in general, but that because she needed nerfs
    Most nerfed (and they overnerfed him) champ is Heimer now, he is near useless stats and need buffs/rework heavily

Irelia probably has the must nerfs, but she was never nerfed to hard. Honestly the only champion i can think of that was nerfed to hard was pre rework champions like Xin and eve, as well as dinger currently. Any other champion that has taken large nerfs is still perfectly fine in terms of balance and is 100% perfectly playable in anything outside of competitive play

Olaf nerf hurts the most I think

Will be missed ~

Have we all forgotten about eve? No one plays her anymore :/

Quote Originally Posted by whosJakee View Post
    No one played her - rework - everyone played her - nerfs - no one plays her.

Riot pls

I don't know, it's kind of hard not to say Irelia; there's a reason for the running joke "better nerf Irelia."

Heimerdinger - Very fun to play with but sucks badly.
    EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN. ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓

Rengar. He feels so unrewarding to play with the nerfs.

Deleted
    Yes, Irelia got nerfed a lot, but she is in a good place right now. Late game Irelia scary.
    Xin also got tons of nerfs, still in a good place right now.
    Imo, Graves (although a lot newer) also got nerfs everywhere and I feel he is in a bad place right now. Definitely not a top pick.
    Ezreal got loads of nerfs. He's... OK, because he's mobile and Q applies on-hit effects.

Deleted
    Zyra has got nerfed pretty bad. I still remember it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Release Yorick.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    No one played her - rework - everyone played her - nerfs - no one plays her.

Riot pls

I don't know, it's kind of hard not to say Irelia; there's a reason for the running joke "better nerf Irelia."
    Eve, probably one of the more underrated champs since her nerfs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Nocturne has received only nerfs, but is still playable somewhat.

Heimerdinger was nerfed to the ground as well, and people are still awaiting his rework.

Xin Zhao was also nerfed very harshly prior to his rework, which was needed though because release Xin redefined the definition of overpowered.

Unlike with other game developers (i.e. Valve with DOTA 2), it's a mechanic that Riot doesn't want to use heavily because apparently it's balanced for people who don't know how to buy Vision Wards and Oracles. Even Akali's recent stealth change (you get unstealthed when you leave the circle, when it used to unstealth you after a short delay after leaving the circle) reflects this.
    There's 2 kinds of stealth

1) Akali, Shaco, Kha'Zix etc stealth which are all fine and can be prevented by a situationally placed pink or buying an oracles
    2) permanent evelynn stealth - or long-term stealth which can only be prevented by placing pinks everywhere or buying oracles and then huddling up

personally I find #1 lacking, but #2 ridiculously strong in a game where you can literally 100>0 opponents within 2seconds, I just dont feel it belongs in a game such as league (my opinion).

@op: we talking about who's recieved the most nerfs, or the biggest nerfs?

Irelia's been nerfed the most afaik
    Heimer or Xin has problaly been hit the hardest though.

Deleted
    In terms of frequence: Ezreal (How many consecutive nerf patches did he get? Rofl).
    In terms of how severe: Release Xin Zhao

Heimerdinger.

At least you can still play Irelia and not get raged at.

Poor Heimerdinger....

10+ Year Old Account
    Shaco to the end... What Riot did was merciless and had no fucking reasoning. "Alright guys, lets nerf his deceive's range but this new champion ZAC gets a super long jump that literally will go right into the middle of a lane and pink wards can't counter it". I mean seriously, where's the logic in that?
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by whosJakee View Post
    Alex Ich played Evelynn in the LCS (I think) a week or two back.