Deleted
    So last patch, and also for 5.0 I was basicly the only Destruction warlock I ever saw, both in PvP, and in LFR, while doing dailies etcetera. But now the vast majority are playing Destruction, what's up with that?
    Is Destruction really that good now? Does it sim better than the other 2 speccs and therefore people play it?

Or are we likely going to see most people going for Affliction again when we're running around with 530 ilvl and super inflated secondary stats?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemie View Post
    So last patch, and also for 5.0 I was basicly the only Destruction warlock I ever saw, both in PvP, and in LFR, while doing dailies etcetera. But now the vast majority are playing Destruction, what's up with that?
    Is Destruction really that good now? Does it sim better than the other 2 speccs and therefore people play it?

Or are we likely going to see most people going for Affliction again when we're running around with 530 ilvl and super inflated secondary stats?
    Every spec is almost equal in single target fights, but in cleave fights destro is maybe the best spec in game. And there are many cleave fights in this tier. Tbh I'm expecting nerf to FnB. In higher ilvls affliction will pull ahead in single target, but don't think that it will surpass destro in cleave fights.

Deleted
    In regards to Megaera...
    If I want to do the most damage possible (i.e meter padding etc.), should I do Chaos Bolts or Immo/Conflags/Incins on my non-sub20% Havocs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielBrems View Post
    In regards to Megaera...
    If I want to do the most damage possible (i.e meter padding etc.), should I do Chaos Bolts or Immo/Conflags/Incins on my non-sub20% Havocs?
    I used... I mean, a friend told me to use Chaos Bolts.... yeah....

Deleted
    Wushoolays Final Choice LFR vs. Volatile Talisman?

In regards to Megaera...
    Havoc'ing Chaos Bolt has another use on Megaera; if you're using Soul Leech it's good to help stack your shield up. Although you should probably be using Incinerate/Conflagrate anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Havoc'ing Chaos Bolt has another use on Megaera; if you're using Soul Leech it's good to help stack your shield up. Although you should probably be using Incinerate/Conflagrate anyway.
    Please stop with this bullshit excuse. Havocing anything but Immo/Incin/Conflag/Fel Flame is padding on the second target beyond any sort of acceptable level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wushoolays Final Choice LFR vs. Volatile Talisman?
    I believe the LFR Wushoolay's should be better as it'll give you another time to be able to use powered up Chaos Bolts. Though I could be wrong, but I don't think that Volatile is as good for Destro.

I'm currently on 512ilvl sitting at 3615 mastery, 4838 haste, 6877 crit, the set of reforges giving me the apparent highest single target patchwerk style dps according to a few sims I've done. (I hit about 170k on jinrokh) However, as my guild is progressing through ToT and there is rarely not additional targets to rain of fire for embers, i've noticed that i'm capping embers much more frequently and throwing out chaos bolts most of the time.

Should I reforge some crit to mastery? to haste?

Hey Brusalk , i kept a close eye to this thread for several weeks , really great work man conrats to that!
    I have some questions that i would like to ask and if u can answer them it would be awesome.
    First of all, i am a bit confused regarding the stat priotity of your choice firstly,and then most ppl choices regarding several Sims,sites etc.
    For the time being:
    Grim of Sac: Mastery > Haste == Crit
    Grim of Serv/Sup: Haste==Crit > Mastery
    and then again
    Single Target:

Grimoire/Pet DPS Priority
    Sup/Observer 172596 Mastery == Haste > Crit
    2 Target Cleave:

Grimoire/Pet DPS Priority
    Sup/Observer 222427 Mastery == Haste > Crit
    so whats up with that mate? Plz do explain cause i am a bit confused with that dilemma atm. I dont have access to Sims in any way so bare with me if u must plz.

Secondly,i would like to ask about Backdraft.I know Haste Rating is important for several reasons,such as pet scaling,ToT trinket procing,mana regen.I kinda have a big issue though regarding backdraft proc during bloodlust + Shado-Pan Assault trinket proc.So in my experience i have found that its best used with chaos bolt due to the fact that my Incins go <1sec which is a dps loss.True or False? My big question though is this : Is there any cap for Haste Rating regarding Destruction Warlocks? In addition i havent read in any Sim thread or preview ,and i wonder why, about the upcoming legendary meta-gem.Is it worth it? If yes,how the stat priority will be affected after acquiring that meta gem?

Lastly,having said all that,which 2 are the BiS trinkets for Destruction? I believe Wushoo+Breath mostly for max Int proc uptime + Int Scaling.

Thats all mate,thnx again for this great thread and thnx in advance for your answers! Hopefully

Deleted
    On Jin'rokh HC, would it be best to pop DS on pull or wait until the first pool? We're lusting and popping Skull Banner on the first pool, for the record.

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 05:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    Please stop with this bullshit excuse. Havocing anything but Immo/Incin/Conflag/Fel Flame is padding on the second target beyond any sort of acceptable level.
    I was asking for the highest possible amount of damage; what he said wasn't bullshit at all.
    So yeah - using Havoc on CBs is the way to go for the highest possible damage, yes? Our guild has it on farm, and we kill it on first try every week. Just looking to get the highest WoL rankings possible.
    Last edited by mmocec95b0aeea; 2013-04-03 at 05:18 AM.

Very nice guide man, I like it a lot its helped me out a bit. Btw what ui and addons are you using in the video you made of this guide?

On Jin'rokh HC, would it be best to pop DS on pull or wait until the first pool? We're lusting and popping Skull Banner on the first pool, for the record.

I was asking for the highest possible amount of damage; what he said wasn't bullshit at all.
    So yeah - using Havoc on CBs is the way to go for the highest possible damage, yes? Our guild has it on farm, and we kill it on first try every week. Just looking to get the highest WoL rankings possible.
    Part 1:
    I haven't decided. Probably on pool though

Part 2:
    There's a special place in WoL hell for people like you.
    On Topic: He wasn't referring to your specific question, but was referring to an excuse to use Chaos Bolt over other more beneficial possibilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it possible to have destro/demo without reforging for specific fights?
    I'm just sick and tired of having low dps on Lei Shen, although I do everything as usual, but still.
    Is it me, or just aff sucks at that boss...
    Stinkin combat rogue with same Ilvl is ahead for 25-35k.
    Logs:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=5009&e=5561
    Last edited by Bloodfire; 2013-04-03 at 08:11 AM.

Deleted
    Great thread!
    Could you please do a T15 table (e.g. "cheat sheet") with the following columns:
    - boss name
    - destro yes/no
    - Mannoroth / Kiljaeden
    - GoSup/GoSac/(GoSer?)
    - Pet
    - Special Remark/Advice

Thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    Which of course does NOT matter, at all.
    It's WorldofLogs, and WorldofLogs has nothing to do with the actual gameplay of WoW.

People can and should play however they want with the tools they are given, if that upsets some elitist players that's fine.
    Last edited by mmocc408757861; 2013-04-03 at 10:26 AM.

Deleted
    Sorry in advance Brusalk but...
    [00:17:50.487] Brusalk Shadowburn Venomous Head *846378*
    [00:17:50.487] Brusalk Shadowburn Frozen Head 432199
    [00:17:51.715] Brusalk Shadowburn Venomous Head 424410
    [00:17:51.715] Brusalk Shadowburn Frozen Head 446265
    [00:17:53.759] Brusalk Shadowburn Venomous Head 289648
    [00:17:53.759] Brusalk Shadowburn Frozen Head 304759
    That is some nice mana regen you got here

Too bad you had to use the same tricks as your WoL opponents, you have been corrupted !

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    Sorry in advance Brusalk but...

That is some nice mana regen you got here

Too bad you had to use the same tricks as your WoL opponents, you have been corrupted !
    The Sha has corrupted him! Purge the meter whoring from his soul!

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 12:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Simplexity View Post
    Nice tips, appreciate it.

About the Imp dispel did they fix both the Command Demon Singe Magic you get from saccing the Imp as well as the Imp's/Fel Imp's Singe Magic/Sear Magic, or just the Sac ability gained?
    Both Sear magic and command demon GoSac dispel no longer works =/. It dosnt make the fight any harder in essence, just makes the dps check harder I guess. My guild is yet to wipe to enrage as we are wiping at like 40-50% atm. So not really sure how bad the dps check is now.

Okay, so right now, I'm using http://www.wowhead.com/item=89081 and www.wowhead.com/item=95711.

I've been checking Breath of the Hydra, but it's proc rate seems to be horrendous. I get one proc per boss fight. :S

I was wondering: In general, would it be better to keep those 2 trinkets or replace one with the Volatile Trinket?

SC shows Volatile + Hydra being my best combo, but the proc rate is worrying me.

Also, on SimulationCraft, when I sim with full crit and with full haste, they come out almost even. Sometimes one's above the other, ther time the other's above. There's like a 200 dps dps error and that's it. Does that mean either will work?
    Last edited by Myzou; 2013-04-03 at 01:09 PM.

It is almost certainly better to use it on the first pool. Not only will you not lose any DS casts if your guild doesn't kill the boss before the final pool but you are much more likely to have skull banner assistance on the 1st pool. With bloodlust and the T15 2-piece you can easily get 7-8 chaos bolts off during DS and burst up to 250k+.