A while ago someone posted this picture:

Anyone know which breastplate this is? I searched everything, but for the life of me can't find the chestpiece

10+ Year Old Account
    @Sunfire its Mistshroud tunic http://www.wowhead.com/item=31570#. I believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Edit: no matter I found it.
    Last edited by TheDangerZone; 2013-03-30 at 05:36 PM.

Deleted
    From your list I'd choose the T8 blue-looking set, but I like the T10 and T11 hc as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    My hunter's transmog is T4 with Black Bow of the Betrayer for PvE, PvP I am using S11 Conquest gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bane2792 View Post
    My hunter's transmog is T4 with Black Bow of the Betrayer for PvE, PvP I am using S11 Conquest gear.
    I need to know why ever other Hunter that I see uses that obscene looking bow... It's either Black Bow of the Betrayer or Golden Bow of Quel'Thalas.

Why not something with a little more flavor? Like Zod's Repeating Longbow or Arathar, the Eye of Flame?

I'm personally not very fond of the pre-cata Hunter tier sets. Besides the ICC one that is.
    Last edited by Conjor; 2013-04-01 at 01:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conjor View Post
    I need to know why ever other Hunter that I see uses that obscene looking bow... It's either Black Bow of the Betrayer or Golden Bow of Quel'Thalas.

Why not something with a little more flavor? Like Zod's Repeating Longbow or Arathar, the Eye of Flame?

I'm personally not very fond of the pre-cata Hunter tier sets. Besides the ICC one that is.
    They are some of the most ornate bows in the game, with blades on them and glowing effects. They may not be your flavour, but they appeal to a very broad audience which is why you see them often.

Zod's Repeating Longbow looks bulky and crude to me. I did also use it for a few months during the ICC days so it doesn't seem very special to me.

It's simply personal preference, I prefer the Bristleblitz Striker. Also, going through this thread I've seen a large variety of bows/guns used, it's all about what works best for the look you're going for.

TL;DR version: The average player will go out to get BBotB or GBoQT simply because it's flashy, other players with more imagination or pride in their look will have a larger variety.

Deleted
    I think the newish hunters who have not seen the previous expansions and what they have to offer just see a lot of people with those two bows not to mention they are really easy to get. I've been playing since BC and I can tell you I have every single color of the Uld gun (plus many many many more weapons) in my bank but that is just because it was one of the weapons I used to like back then and having played a priest in that expansion I didn't manage to get one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conjor View Post
    I dont often use bows over my preferred firearms, but when I do, I use GBoQ. Why? Not because it's flashy or glowy or bladed, it's because of the size. It's really one of the only bows in the game that has that feudal longbow length to it. To me, this is a longbow:

There's dozens of shortbows and recurve bows and bows that simply dont make any sense in the game. The GBoQ is the only bow that gives me the length I'm looking for.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

I never until now did not use transmog. But this tier (and PvP season too) are the ugliest in whole hunters history! In PvE I use brutal gladiator set and in PvP still s12

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    I dont often use bows over my preferred firearms, but when I do, I use GBoQ. Why? Not because it's flashy or glowy or bladed, it's because of the size. It's really one of the only bows in the game that has that feudal longbow length to it. To me, this is a longbow.
    Yeah size matters also for bows ;-) Thera are only a handfull bows which are as big as the BC Bows.

At the moment i transmog the challengemode set with Arrowsong.
    Last edited by Olddreth; 2013-04-02 at 03:06 PM.
    Character(s): Velestra || Guild(s): Untotenschutzverein - MM || Sig by Lorfine

Rhok'delar, without question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldish View Post
    Yeah size matters also for bows ;-) Thera are only a handfull bows which are as big as the BC Bows.

At the moment i transmog the challengemode set with Arrowsong.
    Fang Kung, Spark of Titans is pretty dam huge. Less flashy too imo. But we all know its how you use the bow that matters amirite?

Sticked this and renamed this thread it since I felt that it needed to be stickied. I changed the name to an appropriate sticky title and to not have paladins posting in here again.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Sticked this and renamed this thread it since I felt that it needed to be stickied.
    Good job. Gets annoying Hunting down the thread and given they all seem to change given which forum they are in, names that is, makes them hard to find at times when they are hiding on the 3rd or 3th pages
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

Challnge mode set all the way

Deleted
    I'm working on something, I'll probably go for the green one. Already tried a white one once, but it's just not really possible to do that, blizzard hates simple design and if it's white, they hate it even more.

This is my current set, been using it for a year now. I guess it's time for a change, soon.

Deleted
    Nice to see the name change.

That green set is awesome. I like it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by joepesci View Post
    I'm working on something, I'll probably go for the green one. Already tried a white one once, but it's just not really possible to do that, blizzard hates simple design and if it's white, they hate it even more.

This is my current set, been using it for a year now. I guess it's time for a change, soon.

I would change the shoulders of the green set and the shoulders of your current set

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...bunny/advanced been working on this for a while now, (love the gun) but cant really see the belt.. any idea's towards a belt that would fit better?
    I like my coffe like my mages.