2 questions about T15 set bonuses

Hi,

For starters, I play a Combat rogue, i love the spec, tried assa but really wasnt that fun, so please keep the "go assa its more dps" arguement for another post.
    now, for my questions, I didnt find a clear answer about this (probably didnt look as hard as i should ) so i'll just ask it here for clarifications:

1. 2 set bonus - Increases the duration of your finishing moves as if you had used an additional combo point, up to a maximum of 6 combo points.
    i get the point of what it does when u have 4 combo points, it creates a 5 point finisher.
    BUT, what happens when u have 5 combo points? does the extra point go to Anticipation if u have it picked, or does it do like a 6 point sort of dmg rupture/evi? do u have any numbers to support how much dmg increase it is?

2. 4 set bonus - Shadow Blades also reduces the cost of all your abilities by 40%.
    as a combat rogue of course i have SB and AR macrod together, works great, in fact, it works so great that i just click the sinister strike and evis as fast as i can, i dont find myself in stress or waiting for rage to build up for sinister strikes...
    SO, taking the 40% of abilties will not make any different coz i can already click it as fast as i can, should i unmacro SB and AR now? how does that work?

Thanks fellow Rogues.

Sorry in advance if these questions were already asked like a million times...

1. If you have 5cb, the finisher is calculated as if you have 6cb. Only affects Slice and Dice and Rupture for combat.

2. the bonus reduces the GCD by 0.3 and it stackes with the AR glyph for a .5s GCD. Now you have to click even faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmurda View Post
    1. If you have 5cb, the finisher is calculated as if you have 6cb. Only affects Slice and Dice and Rupture for combat.

2. the bonus reduces the GCD by 0.3 and it stackes with the AR glyph for a .5s GCD. Now you have to click even faster.
    tnx for the quick reply, exaclty what i was looking for
    sucks that it doesnt effect evis dmg!!! so i guess if u do evis with a 5 combo, its a waste now? or if u use it on 4 it doesnt get the 5 combo points from the set bonus?

The 2 set bonus affects only abilities with a duration. Evi has no duration = no affect from the bonus.

With Anticipation use evis with 5cp, without 4cp.
    Last edited by Elmurda; 2013-04-03 at 08:49 AM. Reason: cb cp - mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Elmurda View Post
    The 2 set bonus affects only abilities with a duration. Evi has no duration = no affect from the bonus.

With Anticipation use evis with 5cb, without 4cp.

only duration, DUH!
    got it, thanks for you help mate!!!