Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ashes dropping the day after my birthday.

And it was. I lost the roll and was too hungover to charm my way into guilt tripping the winner. x.x

10+ Year Old Account
    Everytime i see a mage die.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Just after my ele shaman dinged 90, some epic caster mail legs dropped from a mantid. It was like a gift from the gods.

Ashes of Al'ar dropped,.
    I rolled 2nd highest.

But, by mutual agreement among the whole raid - (beforehand!) you had to have epic flying skill to be allowed to roll.
    Thus, the highest roller was invalidated.

Guess who got the ashes then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Ashes of Al'ar dropped,.
    I rolled 2nd highest.

But, by mutual agreement among the whole raid - (beforehand!) you had to have epic flying skill to be allowed to roll.
    Thus, the highest roller was invalidated.

Guess who got the ashes then?
    bbr?

/10chars
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    Sorry, these are NOT "too good to be true" stories because they are both "good" and "true". BUT I am glad you both had such good luck! :-)
    Did you come to this thread to nit pick?

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    My "to good to be true" moment came when I ran heroic MGT and the mount dropped, then ran Kara immediately afterwards, and the mount dropped. Was doing them solo so did not have to win any rolls.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

I don't get how any of these are too good to be true..

My too good to be true moment was the first Heroic Putricide kill the Tiny Abom trinket dropped. I thought this is the best for me and no one else will use it. Enhancement shaman bid high too and I burned 400 dkp that I had been saving for Tier...... Sad day.

Deleted
    Saw a level 25 rare battle pet for only 100g, turns out I you can't unlock a pet unless you've trained one to that level already...mine was 14 :P
    Fourth time I went to Kara, purely for rep farming purposes I managed to get the mount from first boss. My real ID friend was jealous as hell, he'd been farming every week for over a year :P

Seeing all AH scores kind of depresses me. I've found some really good deals, but when something has obviously been entered wrong due to a typo, I've just bought the item and contacted the seller in case they wanted to relist if for higher. It's not like I'm losing anything, and it helps the other person out.

Deleted
    Was doing the 1st part of Legandary, and I just needed 1 more sigil and we were at Tsulong.
    Than it finally dropped and I quickly went out and got my last part of the chain to kill Sha of Fear, and finally completing the entire legendary quest the same night. ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turin View Post
    Got Baron Rivendare's mount on my very first stratholme run. I was like, isn't this rather rare?
    Haha same, but i got it on the 3rd run ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    I went to check if i could summon Anzu (I wasn't sure if i still needed a druid to summon him) and kill him by myself (i was lvl 80 hunter with lvling gear), i found out that i didn't needed a druid to summon so i killed him and got the mount in the first kill

First week of Ony rehash, mount drops in 10 man. I win the roll. ALmost sold it for 5k to a guildie. Thought it would be more common. Glad I didn't.
    Have A Nice Day (HVND)

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    the only thing i can think of is getting the zg tiger from old zg and the white hawkstrider from magisters terrace all in one day

Sun lute of the Pheonix King on BMAH, it stayed at 70k and i got it
    Bane

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    bbr?

/10chars
    You win! :P

back in cata i was doing LFR on my druid i had one set piece, by the end of the 2nd DS part, i won 3 other pieces and the agilityéhaste proc trinket

I got thoridal on christmas day, which also happened to my 4th run, that i seriously couldnt believe :P

And i also pick up a lvl 80 409 sword for 500g when there was 3 other just like it for 10k

10+ Year Old Account
    The night where I apparently performed sexual favors for the Goddess of RNG, Lady Luck; When I looted Onyxian Drake and Fiery Warsteed within the same half hour.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.