Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    I could be looking through reversed binoculars into a stained glass window 10 meters away from my computer and I could still easily tell the difference.
    Are you for real.
    Yes??? You guys are dramatizing this. If he hadn't gotten the whole Ice Troll crap and that would've been his new default I bet no one would've complained because it's basically an updated version of him. Just slightly bulkier.

Deleted
    Thanks for the Kayle stuff guys, definitely a bit different from what I was trying and helpful ^^

Deleted
    If you want a guide there is this. I haven't lost a single Jungle Kayle game yet following it.

Deleted
    What daaa fuuuuck Hecarim

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    What daaa fuuuuck Hecarim

[video=youtube;M9TqhZxJ_28]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9TqhZxJ_28[video]
    Reminded me of this vid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Yes??? You guys are dramatizing this. If he hadn't gotten the whole Ice Troll crap and that would've been his new default I bet no one would've complained because it's basically an updated version of him. Just slightly bulkier.
    I care less about the visual update (though I'm not a fan of it), than completely gutting his lore and personality.

Deleted
    Is the PBE unavailable atm or is it just me...?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I care less about the visual update (though I'm not a fan of it), than completely gutting his lore and personality.
    That, I agree with. The whole "I'm now a big bad troll" thing was pretty shitty.

That, I agree with. The whole "I'm now a big bad troll" thing was pretty shitty.
    I just picked him up to start jungling with, and I already think I'll miss how he is now.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

I'll miss his current /laugh..

10+ Year Old Account
    A small PBE build is being deployed, and the major change is Muramana's bonus damage being physical instead of magic now. So it's a buff to the physical damage dealers that use it (i.e. Kha'Zix, Jayce, Urgot), but a nerf to the magic damage dealers that use it. (i.e. Ryze, Syndra)
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Zac should be lowered to 6,3k in price today, right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    A small PBE build is being deployed, and the major change is Muramana's bonus damage being physical instead of magic now. So it's a buff to the physical damage dealers that use it (i.e. Kha'Zix, Jayce, Urgot), but a nerf to the magic damage dealers that use it. (i.e. Ryze, Syndra)
    I like this a lot. It's not a big nerf for Ryze, anyway... it's gonna be harder to itemize against him now with it being physical.

Deleted
    Notrly old model was better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    I'll have to agree with Infighter.

Sure, the two are different... But the changes are not that big.
    His arms and legs are no longer noodles and his nose is a bit smaller.
    Then there's the updated texture, which isn't that different from the original. It's a bit lighter and has gotten some blue added to it, that's it.
    >A bit lighter
    Oh ho ho ho ho ho ho.

How do you counter/beat Graves in bot lane? Having a lot of trouble with this one. They aren't hard to cs against, it's the fact that if you engage into him he does twice your damage in 1s. It sort of counters me and my duo friend's playstyle (aggresive, with farming) instead of passive with farming. I'm thinking the counter is passive and farming and waiting for ganks, but at silver it's sort of iffy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeh View Post
    How do you counter/beat Graves in bot lane? Having a lot of trouble with this one. They aren't hard to cs against, it's the fact that if you engage into him he does twice your damage in 1s. It sort of counters me and my duo friend's playstyle (aggresive, with farming) instead of passive with farming. I'm thinking the counter is passive and farming and waiting for ganks, but at silver it's sort of iffy.
    He's a short-ranged ADC, so poking him with the longer ranged ADCs (i.e. Caitlyn) is the way to go, remembering to keep your distance. Also, he gets free Armor and MR due to his passive, so take that into account whenever you try to engage him.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    What Thallidomaniac said. Keep your distance until mid/late game, when his short range means he has to get further in to team fights making him easier to pick off than other adc's. Pick supports like taric, thresh, or even a quick janna who can catch him when he leaps on so you can get far away enough to not get the full damage of his buckshot and so you can get a few hits on him. Do not stand right next to your partner, as that will just mean you take more damage and get double blinded, and remember that he can blind you in the bush and then engage. A good graves is going to have his support distract you so he can get in, since if he can buckshot and then leap back that's optimal for him, so if his support suddenly goes aggressive watch for the incoming smoke screen and engage. If you pick after him, go for a long ranged champ so you can farm safely, and hold out until mid game. Graves is all about positioning, and if you can out maneuver him a lot of the threat he poses is lost.

I dont know why I couldnt post a normal reply.

Hi my names Carl.
    SN is carlvito

Ive played for about 1-2 years now. No where near good. Still learning different champions. I grew up on Ashe and Garen though(Two easy champs. lol). I know the ins and outs of them. However Im shifting to different people now. Im learning to like Quinn, Lux, Alistar, Annie and Soraka.(Two more easy champs lol) I'm only 25. So no ranked for me yet. I spend most my time in custom games testing out builds, and trying to improve my skills.

Would love to play with new people so just add me and let me know you found me on here.
    Last edited by Axethor; 2013-04-05 at 05:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hit him when he's not got his passive stacked. Abuse him if he uses Buckshot to shove lane. Punish him for wasting his smokescreen. Outfarm him and become more useful late game.

Deleted
    God it just ruins one's will to play when you queue up for Dominion and get into a game where 2 players are afk the first 10 minutes. Unlike Summoner's Rift, you don't have a chance to win the game no matter how well you play.