Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Hearthstone wont be good if it has any pandaria stuff in it.

As the title states, I dont think this card game will be any worth looking into if it has any panda lore and stuff in it. It is already a watered down version of Magic the gathering, so just adding in the cutesy pandaria stuff will just be the nail in the coffin.

If they want to have an actual playerbase, they will shy away from adding that into the game, and sticking with vanilla / tbc concepts art and characters.

Thoughts?

Mod edit, for visibility:

Let's just stick to the subject the OP has asked us about and refrain from comments on the OP himself or his motivations, please.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2013-04-05 at 12:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    As the title states, I dont think this card game will be any worth looking into if it has any panda lore and stuff in it. It is already a watered down version of Magic the gathering, so just adding in the cutesy pandaria stuff will just be the nail in the coffin.

If they want to have an actual playerbase, they will shy away from adding that into the game, and sticking with vanilla / tbc concepts art and characters.

Thoughts?
    /sigh. Stopped reading here.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Jaylock, you kill my desire to live.

Thoughts?
    Well they already said there is only 9 classes in the game. Deathknights and Monks haven't made it in yet. Most likely will be an expansion to the game. So there really isn't any thinking about it.

I dont think this card game will be any worth looking into if it has any panda lore and stuff in it.
    ....Are you real?

Don't think a card game can be completely judged by adding in Panda lore...thats....kinda silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Standsinfire View Post
    Me: whyumad* fixed. Seriously though, it's only because they rapin' eveerbody in here and I don't want you to be snatched out yo' windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by noepeen View Post
    If that were my dog, I'd Hulk Smash the fuck out of that raccoon.
    Or I'd shit my pants.

Deleted
    jaylock, you love making people hate you, dont you? :P

Your reasoning of this?

Deleted
    Its getting ridicolous now, just for you they will introduce Pandaren stuff in this game, just to make you unhappy.

I hope they will put in in there, I really, really, really, really do.

Thoughts?

Like always you are wrong again!

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah MOP totes a light and fun xpac in terms of lore, no occupations or genocides here! just happy pandas frolicking in flowers
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

Not sure why this guy isn't Permabanned yet. It's beyond blatant what's going on here and the mods don't do anything about it.

Thoughts?

No, Hearthstone won't be "ruined" by MoP content. MoP is fantastic, and Hearthstone looks great as well.

Quote Originally Posted by KunkkaTheAdmiral View Post
    Its getting ridicolous now, just for you they will introduce Pandaren stuff in this game, just to make you unhappy.

I hope they will put in in there, I really, really, really, really do.
    Spiteful little creature, aren't you? lol

honestly not sure if I'll get into it. Was never good at the fantasy card game stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Standsinfire View Post
    Me: whyumad* fixed. Seriously though, it's only because they rapin' eveerbody in here and I don't want you to be snatched out yo' windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by noepeen View Post
    If that were my dog, I'd Hulk Smash the fuck out of that raccoon.
    Or I'd shit my pants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    /sigh. Stopped reading here.
    I think by cutsie he means the trolls being executed in front of Org in 5.3. the Sha, the faction war, or any of the other horribly cute things.

OT: I think Blizzard is going to make gobs of money from this game. If they add the ability to get mounts or other ingame items from it, you should invest in Ramen, as it's going to go like hot cakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaylock with all due respect your opinions they aren't very credible.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

who said they were gonna go for cutesy panda? have you looked at mop artworks? there's some dark bad-ass panda's. Besides most cards are (professional or not) fan artwork. so panda will look as gay or as bad-ass and gloomy as the illustrators make them.

TLR Think about Chen for the MOP trailer and not the actual characters in game that looks gay

Deleted
    It'll still be good, regardless.

Don't like Pandaren lore? Great. Once again, I feel the the need to emphasise what the term "opinion" means.

Deleted
    How is even lore relevant to a freaking card game?

A thinly veiled troll post.

It'll be good or it won't and "pandaria stuff" will have no great affect either way.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

OP all but confirms that anyone who says MoP is a junk expansion, hasn't even played the expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Almost every card game got some inspiration from Magic, and i believe i'll stick to it and avoid playing Hearthstone.
    But that's not because of Pandarens in WoW lore.

What's with the constant Mists Of Pandaria Expansion, Pandaren bashing, and overall refusing to accept lore is going forward and it carried us to a new continent?
    If you don't like 'em, do like me: don't play them. If Hearthstone is really a watered down version of Magic, you will be able to choose if you want pandaren or not.
    (Someone already stated death knights and pandarens aren't still in anyway)