Hello every1

I watched some cool videos in here, soo here is 1 from me. Some arena 1v2

here it is : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-Ns5Dn8uUo

Deleted
    Hello there dear mmo-champion! Here is the Warrior Macros video for Mists of Pandaria, these are basic and more advanced macros for arena or just pvp in general, so be sure to check it out if you have a warrior and need tips for macros ^^ I go into as much detail as I can hope it helps if it did let me know!
    If you liked this a thumbs up would be absolutely amazing thanks everyone! <3

The 5.3 PTR is now out! It brings with it a lot of interesting events, but also some nice changes such as being able to level mining and herbalism from level 1 right away in Pandaria!

Deleted
    any restrictions here, what kind of videos/screenshots you can put in here? Or Freestylo?

Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    I was looking through some old YouTube favourites that I had and found this gem again, I heard about it when TB was still doing his Azeroth Daily show and is one of my favourites, it follows the main events of the novel "The Shattering"

<3 for linking

Deleted
    hi, hope you enjoy this amazing vid:

LvL 80 Boomkin owns LvL 90 gankers (youtube)

My GF started messing around in vegas and made a few really interesting & good videos. Two of them I am going to share with you guys & girls , to see what you think!

First one is Isle of Thunder rares - a video guide.

The second one is G'nathus - the elite mob that drops a really cute combat pet

Hope you find vid's useful & good in quality/editing!

All the best!
    Last edited by bosla; 2013-03-31 at 01:56 PM. Reason: typo

10+ Year Old Account
    Sue me I was bored. I made a guide before this. Asked a friend what guide he'd search and he said this.

Enjoy.

This is just a small change, but should sort out bg woe's of getting groups with no heals, or all heals, or all tanks!

Deleted
    Hello!! to all, I am new here!!

Deleted
    is this really happening to 5.2...? lol i can't say any hurray

Deleted
    Hello there dear mmo-champion! Here's more arena content that I'm really happy to share, some more progression with my comp, Arms warrior / affliction / Hpala! Some fun games with some tips along the way to try to help out for warriors and for these type of comps ^^
    I really do hope you enjoy this, I also do apologize for a short video, but my life is being a mess with the easter hollidays haha! xD

Rogue 5.2 Gankin!

Deleted
    Hope you like it !

Deleted
    Hello there dear mmo-champion! Today I present you engineering fun at its fullest Long live gnomish goggles x-ray specs ^^ These goggles basically allow you to see all the other players with no clothes, I have it on, and this is a BG enough said
    Hope you have a nice laugh and if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be amazing! <3

My latest Blender creation...

Deleted
    Here is an arena commentary on our further progression with the comp WLP (warrior, lock, pala), and we play some interesting games where I will try to commentate and point out what is going on and turning points on the game!
    I hope you guys enjoy this, if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be deeply apreciated! <3

---------- Post added 2013-04-07 at 07:13 PM ----------

Hello everyone! ^^ Here are two matches that I said I would post, these were some intense games as WLP vs a Warr / Fire mage / R Shaman and vs BM / Spriest / H pally!
    I'm more than glad to be able to share my progression with you all, it has been amazing and the feedback I'm getting is tons apreciated! Thanks guys, I hope you enjoy these nice matches, and if you do support would be awesome <3

Deleted
    Raptor wars vs Horde. Episode 1:

This is JURASSIC WARS !