Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Why show 1st and 2nd kills on the same page? world first would be enough. Also world second came like a week later.
    Really bad move from mmochamp
    World 2 and 3rd actually. Paragon had world 1st.

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Cool Re: Heroic Lei Shen 25 Videos, 5.3 PTR Notes Update, April 4 Hotfixes, Pet Battle Cha

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Items
    • Players starting on Cataclysm content can purchase level-80 gear from Iris Moonweaver in Hyjal and Erunak in Vashj'ir to more easily qualify for Blackrock Caverns and Abyssal Maw: Throne of Tides.
    I commented to Blizzard a few months in to Cataclysm about the issue of item level and the starter Cataclysm dungeons - how difficult it was to make the jump from Wrath item level to Cata item level in order for LFD to allow the character to queue - using my goblin hunter as an example. I was shouted down by other forum goers telling me to form a guild group or buy gear from the AH (neither of which were actual solutions, merely band-aids to address the symptoms of the actual problem).

Sweet, sweet vindication. *basks in self-satisfied glow for a couple of minutes*

Of course, this should have been done years ago.

Also, is the Curse survey truly already closed? It hasn't been available for long at all. Survey is working now.
    Last edited by Somarlane; 2013-04-05 at 06:56 PM.
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

General: Mass Dispel no longer dispels magic effects that are normally undispellable. Cast time has been decreased to 0.5 seconds, down from 1.5 seconds for Discipline and Holy Priests.
    Will that be making Glyph of Enduring Enduring Infection useless and a buff will be coming or some other glyph coming to replace that?

Quote Originally Posted by Mawler View Post
    Will that be making Glyph of Enduring Enduring Infection useless and a buff will be coming or some other glyph coming to replace that?
    I don't see why it would, considering Mass Dispel does not dispel disease effects.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyisnotdead View Post
    I'm kind of displeased with seeing that fight on heroic. I guess my standards over the years have grown beyond their design.

Aside from by biased perception it looks like a very challenging fight for players who have no been playing that long. Looks like the the emperor from star wars as a mogu.
    Watching a top guild do a fight isn't a valid way to judge it, as you're obviously seeing their best attempt on the fight and not the endless wiping they had to get to that point. I mean the very fact that Method in their video are so relaxed the first two phases is due to them doing those two phases so many times they know it by heart.

Overall it's a well designed fight. Very tight enrage mechanics for transitions and, as all good fights, it has abilities that tests a raider's individual skill and not always just the raid as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Always wanted to know what 25 virgins screaming out loud sounded like,now i do i can die happy.

Also for the hardcore brown nosers,note how method nearly all died and how blood legion had a vast majority still up,2nd best maybe but i think they should be joint top for having more people alive.
    "Always wanted to know what 25 virgins screaming out loud sounded like"

That's a bit of a peculiar thing to say, if you think that's normal you should see a psychiatrist or I feel you'll end up in prison in a few years.

Anyway, grats to Method proving that hardcore raiding can be fun!

Deleted
    This is the first time ever that they post 2 videos on the front page of the same boss, never happen before even when guilds released different videos short after the other, all this so BL video can get their 5M of fame also. If Method didn't got the WF or released the video first, they would only post the BL video with the excuse they did it first or released the video first since the old 'Method has advertisements on their videos' ain't working anymore.

gj chaud, paycheck from BL incoming.

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spyke View Post
    This is the first time ever that they post 2 videos on the front page of the same boss, never happen before even when guilds released different videos short after the other, all this so BL video can get their 5M of fame also. If Method didn't got the WF or released the video first, they would only post the BL video with the excuse they did it first or released the video first since the old 'Method has advertisements on their videos' ain't working anymore.

So cynical. Perhaps it was decided to just post both at the same time to avoid users complaining. (Didn't work well, did it?)
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bany View Post
    When i try to apply to the hearthstone beta and update my system specs i get a
    404 error
    :<
    Change the language on the page to english. Worked for me.

never happen before even when guilds released different videos short after the other
    Happened last tier as well. Stuff happens, get over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Why show 1st and 2nd kills on the same page? world first would be enough. Also world second came like a week later.
    Really bad move from mmochamp
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with putting both up. If it offends you, keep scrolling.

Sometimes I feel like the stupidity of the WoW community is gonna give me an ulcer.
    Last edited by Rixarius; 2013-04-05 at 09:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    In hearthstone why are Priests represented by Anduin Wrynn? Wouldn't Velen or even Tyrande have been better choices?
    First Blizz shoved Thrall down our throats, now it's Anduin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliok View Post
    So cynical. Perhaps it was decided to just post both at the same time to avoid users complaining. (Didn't work well, did it?)
    blood legions vid was released after methods out of respect. it was the decision of this site to link them in the same post.

Gets world second FIVE days after method. Posts video 5 minutes after method's.

Yea mmochamp, that was ugly of you posting them together like that as if the kills were within minutes of each other. Not a subtle move.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank god for the pet battle changes. Misses and dodges were frustrating me more than progression bosses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alskonda View Post
    I'm pretty sure Blood Legion had an additional reset to gear compared to Method. Might make a bigger difference than you think.
    Like I already pointed out 2 posts under that one you've quoted, thanks. I know that they had more gear, but it doesnt make Method's kill more clean than BL's one... which it wasnt.

---------- Post added 2013-04-05 at 11:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shamaze View Post
    World 2 and 3rd actually. Paragon had world 1st.
    World 1st 10 man, this thread is about world 1st 25 man. yayaya...

---------- Post added 2013-04-05 at 11:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aliok View Post
    No, its cause Curse is the official sponsor of Blood Legion. It was pointed out last week by one of the MMO-C global/normal CMs.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Dunno what videos you've seen, but there was everyone alive in BLs kill, compared to 3 or so people alive in Methods one. :>
    Except that Method downed the boss about a week and a half earlier than BL resulting in one less reset for them...

---------- Post added 2013-04-06 at 04:03 PM ----------

Always wanted to know what 25 virgins screaming out loud sounded like,now i do i can die happy.

Also for the hardcore brown nosers,note how method nearly all died and how blood legion had a vast majority still up,2nd best maybe but i think they should be joint top for having more people alive.
    But you could have saved yourself a lot of time by recording yourself screaming and played it back a few times. I'm sure you scream yourself to sleep so it wouldn't require too much extra effort.

Paragon was great when they were 25m guild, now that they are 10m - dont care about them.
    Both videos at the same time... dont really care, Method got the gold so who cares.
    Both guilds waited with releasing vids till 3rd 25m kill happened.
    Gratz to both however - Method > Blood Legion.
    The "forever 2nd" was trully passed on to BL.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Sausage View Post
    Except that Method downed the boss about a week and a half earlier than BL resulting in one less reset for them...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alskonda View Post
    I'm pretty sure Blood Legion had an additional reset to gear compared to Method. Might make a bigger difference than you think.
    Like I already pointed out 2 posts under that one you've quoted, thanks. I know that they had more gear, but it doesnt make Method's kill more clean than BL's one... which it wasnt.
    Try reading, helps..

weird that you would bring something like that up in a video game forum... i hope it was a joke but it was a weird one!